Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Osinbajo To Visit Akwa Ibom State On Thursday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo To Visit Akwa Ibom State On Thursday (16941 Views)

Ali-modu Sheriff To Join APC On Thursday / Kaduna Inland Dry Port To Be Commissioned By President Buhari On Thursday / Ministers Cut Cake With Yemi Osinbajo To Mark His 60th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo To Visit Akwa Ibom State On Thursday by Thisis2raw(m): 3:41pm On Mar 01, 2017
Re: Osinbajo To Visit Akwa Ibom State On Thursday by Jerryojozy(m): 3:41pm On Mar 01, 2017
The difference is clear. you can't compare an old man with a vibrant young man. Ride on PYO, we(am) solidly behind you.

Genius J
Re: Osinbajo To Visit Akwa Ibom State On Thursday by HonabFaj(m): 3:41pm On Mar 01, 2017
God Bless Nigeria
#Peace&Unity

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo To Visit Akwa Ibom State On Thursday by Akan(m): 3:42pm On Mar 01, 2017
Just tell us the man is coming and stop there instead of all this regurgitated crap from the akpabio media propaganda mill
Re: Osinbajo To Visit Akwa Ibom State On Thursday by Firgemachar: 3:42pm On Mar 01, 2017
Wassce:
Watch how the same people that were cheering Bubu when he divided Nigeria into 97% and 5% will be the first ones to start campaigning for osunbade here as a bridge builder.
Now they're using igbo handles to be calling for bubu resignation

Trust my western brothers at your own risk. Where are the sai baba chanters today?

I thought you looooonatics from the yEast aka yEasterners said Yorubas made a mistake booting out GEJ

Can you now realise we knew what we were doing afterall grin grin grin

Just go and get busy!!! angry

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo To Visit Akwa Ibom State On Thursday by Wassce: 3:43pm On Mar 01, 2017
Firgemachar:

I thought you looooonatics from the yEast aka yEasterners said Yorubas made a mistake booting out GEJ

Can you now realise we knew what we were doing afterall grin grin grin

Just go and get busy!!! angry

but bubu is still alive tongue why are u people like this?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo To Visit Akwa Ibom State On Thursday by suxkill: 3:44pm On Mar 01, 2017
Wassce:

Why should he be going to places that didn't vote for bubu? Why? They're 5% embarassed

Sarcasm!
Re: Osinbajo To Visit Akwa Ibom State On Thursday by DoTheNeedful: 3:44pm On Mar 01, 2017
Wassce:

We know those using random igbo names to call for bubu to resign grin

Uche Okafor calls for bubu to resign
Oke Chukwuemeka obi calls for bubu to resign

Trust me some of us can see through your treachery

Just like BMB or Reno? So,to you those people writing positively about Osinbajo at Vanguard,Premium Times etc just joined those organizations in the last two months? It's obvious that you detest the man for his tribe.

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo To Visit Akwa Ibom State On Thursday by Wassce: 3:44pm On Mar 01, 2017
suxkill:

Sarcasm!
Lol
Re: Osinbajo To Visit Akwa Ibom State On Thursday by basilo102: 3:45pm On Mar 01, 2017
The divisive Dullard should remain in London. Ride on Osimbade
Re: Osinbajo To Visit Akwa Ibom State On Thursday by Wassce: 3:45pm On Mar 01, 2017
DoTheNeedful:

Just like BMB or Reno? So,to you those people writing positively about Osinbajo at Vanguard,Premium Times etc just joined those organizations in the last two months? It's obvious that you detest the man for his tribe.

Don't blackmail me again osunbade biko.
I'm talking about you online warriors
Re: Osinbajo To Visit Akwa Ibom State On Thursday by freeborn76(m): 3:46pm On Mar 01, 2017
Wassce:
Watch how the same people that were cheering Bubu when he divided Nigeria into 97% and 5% will be the first ones to start campaigning for osunbade here as a bridge builder.
Now they're using igbo handles to be calling for bubu resignation

Trust my western brothers at your own risk. Where are the sai baba chanters today?

You are talking nonsense! Mschewwwww
Re: Osinbajo To Visit Akwa Ibom State On Thursday by freeborn76(m): 3:47pm On Mar 01, 2017
Wassce:

Why should he be going to places that didn't vote for bubu? Why?
They're 5% embarassed

Silly!
Re: Osinbajo To Visit Akwa Ibom State On Thursday by dami2boi(m): 3:49pm On Mar 01, 2017
. undecided undecided undecided

Re: Osinbajo To Visit Akwa Ibom State On Thursday by DoTheNeedful: 3:49pm On Mar 01, 2017
Wassce:

Don't blackmail me again osunbade biko.
I'm talking about you online warriors

You are confronted with a superior argument and you are calling it blackmail. There is so much hatred and jealousy in your soul.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo To Visit Akwa Ibom State On Thursday by samarchie31: 3:50pm On Mar 01, 2017
I know his visit to the State will yield positive growth to the State. God Bless us all, Mme Dadaka
Re: Osinbajo To Visit Akwa Ibom State On Thursday by paskyboy: 3:51pm On Mar 01, 2017
ekestic1976:
Your Ma's other husband who rejected your pregnancy!

You must be a product of Motherless babies and Destitute, not surprised
Re: Osinbajo To Visit Akwa Ibom State On Thursday by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 01, 2017
paskyboy:
Who is He?
your mama concubine!

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo To Visit Akwa Ibom State On Thursday by paskyboy: 4:02pm On Mar 01, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
your mama concubine!

Okay
Re: Osinbajo To Visit Akwa Ibom State On Thursday by Ikpewe: 4:05pm On Mar 01, 2017
YourNemesis:

I can really feel your pain that Osinbajo is visiting Akwa Ibom.
What are you going to do about it now?
Akwa Ibomites voted for APC but emperor Akpabio changed everything in his parlour.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo To Visit Akwa Ibom State On Thursday by dami2boi(m): 4:12pm On Mar 01, 2017
Ikpewe:
Akwa Ibomites voted for APC but emperor Akpabio changed everything in his parlour.

Please it is too early. angry
Re: Osinbajo To Visit Akwa Ibom State On Thursday by ngmgeek(m): 4:21pm On Mar 01, 2017
I'd rather go with a vice president who enjoys traveling across Nigeria than a President who spent billions resources traveling all over the world. Osinbajo has shown that he knows more about what our Country needs than Buhari. I still wish good health and quick recovery sha!
Re: Osinbajo To Visit Akwa Ibom State On Thursday by stephnie1(f): 4:22pm On Mar 01, 2017
i stand with pmb
Re: Osinbajo To Visit Akwa Ibom State On Thursday by engreo(m): 4:24pm On Mar 01, 2017
Wassce:
After cheering bubu's errors, my Yoruba brothers are now taking the shine off him
This life eh grin angry
clifford orji
Re: Osinbajo To Visit Akwa Ibom State On Thursday by Limitless72(m): 4:34pm On Mar 01, 2017
Icecomrade:

A tyrant emerges
sets the cities on fire
Blows up the bridges.

A true democrat emerges
Speaks peace to the people
Re-builds the bridges.

#SayNoToTyranny

#SupportGoodGovernance

Aren't u pipu observing that this man is the opposite of buhari.....while buhari was busy travelling to all the countries of the world this man is busy travelling to all the states in nigeria....
Now tell me which one is better?..

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo To Visit Akwa Ibom State On Thursday by imecom: 4:35pm On Mar 01, 2017
we should remember that the presidency send bell out money to Akwa Ibom to pay cratuity, pension etc in our state in watch of our dear governor and up til today the money 14.5b naira missed road. plz acting President help us. oooo?
Re: Osinbajo To Visit Akwa Ibom State On Thursday by PROWESX(m): 4:36pm On Mar 01, 2017
paskyboy:
Who is He?
Banky w

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo To Visit Akwa Ibom State On Thursday by Icecomrade: 4:36pm On Mar 01, 2017
Limitless72:

Aren't u pipu observing that this man is the opposite of buhari.....while buhari was busy travelling to all the countries of the world this man is busy travelling to all the states in nigeria....
Now tell me which one is better?..

Direct opposite of Buhari.
Re: Osinbajo To Visit Akwa Ibom State On Thursday by wallex1983(m): 4:37pm On Mar 01, 2017
paskyboy:
Who is He?

He's the number 2 man in the country today.

Now who are you?

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo To Visit Akwa Ibom State On Thursday by ephi123(f): 4:37pm On Mar 01, 2017
Osinbajo has been really inclusive with his recent actions: a key characteristic for any leader that wants to be successful (particularly in a multi-cultural country like Nigeria). Each and every single ethnic group and state has its own contributions to the country, we need each other to succeed. Buhari has done enough damage when it comes to dividing the nation, he should please stay put wherever he is. We've had enough of his negative actions and policies.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo To Visit Akwa Ibom State On Thursday by empress101(f): 4:38pm On Mar 01, 2017
cool my dear, Seeing is believing...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What The Heck Is South South? It Should Be East, West, North And South! / Economic Recession: 68% Of Nigerians Feel PDP Should Be Held Responsible / Federal Government To Improve Remuneration For Teachers, Other Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.