Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Osinbajo To Visit Akwa Ibom State On Thursday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo To Visit Akwa Ibom State On Thursday (16948 Views)

Ali-modu Sheriff To Join APC On Thursday / Kaduna Inland Dry Port To Be Commissioned By President Buhari On Thursday / Ministers Cut Cake With Yemi Osinbajo To Mark His 60th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo To Visit Akwa Ibom State On Thursday by poiZon: 4:39pm On Mar 01, 2017
ekems2017:
Welcome to my home. The land of promise. Where there is transformation in all sectors. Akwa Ibom dakada!!!

imaima abadie?

Aya awuor ake kom faiz presiden?
Re: Osinbajo To Visit Akwa Ibom State On Thursday by udees: 4:48pm On Mar 01, 2017
imecom:
we should remember that the presidency send bell out money to Akwa Ibom to pay cratuity, pension etc in our state in watch of our dear governor and up til today the money 14.5b naira missed road. plz acting President help us. oooo?
For your information,Buhari did not send or give Akwa Ibom state nor Akwa Ibom one of the state that Collected Balout Fund at anytime--The money 14.5billion is the money [first part] refunded from the over deduction of paris club debt--From 2005 to 2014 by nigeria federal government.
Get your information right before you disgrace yourself with wrong facts.
Re: Osinbajo To Visit Akwa Ibom State On Thursday by ephi123(f): 4:58pm On Mar 01, 2017
HonabFaj:
God Bless Nigeria
#Peace&Unity

Amen.
Re: Osinbajo To Visit Akwa Ibom State On Thursday by Mznaett: 5:05pm On Mar 01, 2017
Yak ise na mkpo awiba mkpong grin
Re: Osinbajo To Visit Akwa Ibom State On Thursday by wristbangle: 5:06pm On Mar 01, 2017
Wassce:
Watch how the same people that were cheering Bubu when he divided Nigeria into 97% and 5% will be the first ones to start campaigning for osunbade here as a bridge builder.
Now they're using igbo handles to be calling for bubu resignation. All of a sudden, igbo voice now matter to them.smh
Trust my western brothers at your own risk. Where are the sai baba chanters today?

Envy is one of the problem confronting Liepods brain. It's rather you guys who camouflaged under the whims of SW names hailing PYO like crazy dog. Despite the fact that the SW peeps ignored your feeble, you are playing a divide tactic to ensure separation between SW and North. It's in your blood drumming confusion among people.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo To Visit Akwa Ibom State On Thursday by ekems2017(f): 5:18pm On Mar 01, 2017
Nkara mkpo. Mba ufok ami

poiZon:

imaima abadie?

Aya awuor ake kom faiz presiden?
Re: Osinbajo To Visit Akwa Ibom State On Thursday by poiZon: 5:54pm On Mar 01, 2017
ekems2017:
Nkara mkpo. Mba ufok ami
ato nkang uke? Adedie mu ukana uwed ibibio fluently?
Re: Osinbajo To Visit Akwa Ibom State On Thursday by ekems2017(f): 6:00pm On Mar 01, 2017
Ku nam nsak. Owor n try ke

poiZon:

ato nkang uke?
Adedie mu ukana uwed ibibio fluently?
Re: Osinbajo To Visit Akwa Ibom State On Thursday by poiZon: 6:02pm On Mar 01, 2017
ekems2017:
Ku nam nsak. Owor n try ke

mbok ame try. Obong udiong ke afud usung.

Nko idiok ibaga mkpe ubo eti ufa ofiong......
Re: Osinbajo To Visit Akwa Ibom State On Thursday by ekems2017(f): 6:18pm On Mar 01, 2017
Amen o! Abasi udiong fien nko. Adiong se afo anam. Abasi atat mbar amo ufuk fien ye afed ufok mfo

poiZon:

mbok ame try.
Obong udiong ke afud usung.

Nko idiok ibaga mkpe ubo eti ufa ofiong......
Re: Osinbajo To Visit Akwa Ibom State On Thursday by poiZon: 6:21pm On Mar 01, 2017
ekems2017:
Amen o! Abasi udiong fien nko. Adiong se afo anam. Abasi atat mbar amo ufuk fien ye afed ufok mfo

iyammi.........

Meh nsad idem akpe kan ami

Ufanima ame ke nam test.....

So songo
Re: Osinbajo To Visit Akwa Ibom State On Thursday by bayelsaowei(m): 6:22pm On Mar 01, 2017
signature2012:
This is what a healthy and well educated leader is expected to do.Irrespective of the party you belong,you must carry every citizen along in your administration.

Buhari can be AWAY president while Osinbajo remain the HOME president.

my brother...this exactly what buhari should have done the moment he stepped in as the president...visit regions that are volatile and regions that feed the goddamn country..instead he threatened these regions with the military..who does that in recent times??...

Osibanjo is actually doing a good job being an integrator in contrast to his principal...
Re: Osinbajo To Visit Akwa Ibom State On Thursday by ekems2017(f): 6:34pm On Mar 01, 2017
Hahahaha. Asiere

poiZon:

iyammi.........

Meh nsad idem akpe kan ami

Ufanima ame ke nam test.....

So songo
Re: Osinbajo To Visit Akwa Ibom State On Thursday by diegwu01: 6:37pm On Mar 01, 2017
DoTheNeedful:

You are a clown. Most of the people cheering up Osinbajo are even people that dont like Buhari and the Wailers. You are making this statement because you are from a hate-filled part of the country.

Ben Murray-Bruce, Reno, PDP Youths,Vanguard and many other anti-Buhari entities are the ones praising Osinbajo the most. Part of your personal problem with the VP is your hatred for the tribe he represents.
Abeg, wht part of the country is this?, i m confused grin grin
Re: Osinbajo To Visit Akwa Ibom State On Thursday by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 01, 2017
Wassce:
Watch how the same people that were cheering Bubu when he divided Nigeria into 97% and 5% will be the first ones to start campaigning for osunbade here as a bridge builder.
Now they're using igbo handles to be calling for bubu resignation. All of a sudden, igbo voice now matter to them.smh
Trust my western brothers at your own risk. Where are the sai baba chanters today?

If only common sense was being sold at Shoprite, I'd purchase one for you.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo To Visit Akwa Ibom State On Thursday by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 01, 2017
Wassce:
After cheering bubu's errors, my Yoruba brothers are now taking the shine off him
This life eh grin angry

Finally! You reveal your true self. Shameless is what you are really. Keep hating on the Yorubas while your life melts away like a candle exposed to fire.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo To Visit Akwa Ibom State On Thursday by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 01, 2017
suxkill:

Sarcasm!

That's not sarcasm, that's stupidity. We can see right through it.
Re: Osinbajo To Visit Akwa Ibom State On Thursday by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 01, 2017
empress101:
cool my dear, Seeing is believing...

Are you from Aqua Ibom?
Re: Osinbajo To Visit Akwa Ibom State On Thursday by rozayx5(m): 7:16pm On Mar 01, 2017
Mznaett:
Yak ise na mkpo awiba mkpong grin

yak ise ya mkpo adi ba mkpong
Re: Osinbajo To Visit Akwa Ibom State On Thursday by Mznaett: 7:28pm On Mar 01, 2017
rozayx5:

yak ise ya mkpo adi ba mkpong
Forgive mesad
Re: Osinbajo To Visit Akwa Ibom State On Thursday by hollywater: 8:02pm On Mar 01, 2017
agabusta:
Good one PYO, I like the way you are covering up for your Boss and firing at all cylinders.

The PMB/PYO team was never a mistake!

Even those that were opposed to it are now the greatest fans grin.
you just lied. It was a big mistake. A vision less administration.
Re: Osinbajo To Visit Akwa Ibom State On Thursday by empress101(f): 8:35pm On Mar 01, 2017
undecided No..
Re: Osinbajo To Visit Akwa Ibom State On Thursday by Menscoli(f): 11:47pm On Mar 01, 2017
Please fall down and die....thank you
Re: Osinbajo To Visit Akwa Ibom State On Thursday by agabusta: 3:59am On Mar 02, 2017
hollywater:
you just lied. It was a big mistake. A vision less administration.

I didn't lie, they are a better pair to the GEJ/Sambo. They indeed have a vision. Now don't be naive. To have a vision is not so difficult. Any mofo can have a vision. Implementation of the vision is another ball game. They have a vision. To believe in it is another ball game.

From the foregoing, you can clearly see that you are the one that lied. And rushing to make utterances without deep thoughts.
Re: Osinbajo To Visit Akwa Ibom State On Thursday by Splashme: 9:06am On Mar 02, 2017
Wassce:
No more 97% and 5%?
This is not fair

Re: Osinbajo To Visit Akwa Ibom State On Thursday by hollywater: 2:40pm On Mar 02, 2017
agabusta:

I didn't lie, they are a better pair to the GEJ/Sambo. They indeed have a vision. Now don't be naive. To have a vision is not so difficult. Any mofo can have a vision. Implementation of the vision is another ball game. They have a vision. To believe in it is another ball game.

From the foregoing, you can clearly see that you are the one that lied. And rushing to make utterances without deep thoughts.
I don't argue with your type. From all indication, you are one of the certifies Z.
Re: Osinbajo To Visit Akwa Ibom State On Thursday by agabusta: 2:59pm On Mar 02, 2017
hollywater:
I don't argue with your type. From all indication, you are one of the certifies Z.

....its obvious you are an intellectually deficient wailing Z*****
Re: Osinbajo To Visit Akwa Ibom State On Thursday by Ikpewe: 6:02pm On Mar 02, 2017
dami2boi:

Please it is too early. angry
to tell the truth?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

$2billion Arms Deal; "Dasuki Has Refused To Say What He Did With The Money" / BREAKING: Atiku’s Petition Valid, Properly Filed — Tribunal Rules / Ribadu Later Realised Obasanjo Was Using Him –soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.