Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,899 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures (19353 Views)

Osinbajo Not Qualified To Probe SGF —NLC / Osinbajo Not Performing Better Than Buhari – Presidency / Osinbajo Not Under Pressure To Resign – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by BraniacX(m): 1:13pm On Mar 02, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
you make laugh, and i am still laughing.
So you must be a kid or a newbies.
30tr naira was just a simple method by prof soludo to calculate the smallest possible way your ineffectual buffoon could steal,waste and mismanage the economy.
The first method to arrive at 30tr naira was a possible 5yrs budget of 6tr each year which is equal to 30tr naira.
The second method was the foreign reserve which your ineffectual buffoon met 62b dollars and left 30.5b dollars.
Thirdly- 20b dollars of swf and 10b dollars of excess crude acc.
You dont need to google it, is a verifible fact even from pdp.
We have not even come to the issue of oil proceed which is more than 100b dollars even during the oil boom, it is madueke that wil account for that.

All i see is gibberish and political innuendo

Where's the incontrovertible evidence i asked for? undecided maybe you should google it since google hasn't given me the material to back your assertions and especially as the burden of verification rests solely on you

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by Moneyyy: 1:24pm On Mar 02, 2017
I have read several reports from different quarters about the ratings of Vice President Yemi osinbajo, who at present is acting in place of the indefinite absentee President Muhammadu Buhari. I have watched and read several paid promoters of Yemi Osinbajo, hyping him on social, broadcast and print media like he has done anything different from the failed moves of his boss since coming to power.

For avoidance of doubt, I am in complete agreement with Presidential spokesman Femi Adesina when he opined that there is nothing like Yemi Osinbajo administration, the VeePee is only performing his job as part of the Buhari administration that was sworn-in in 2015. As the number 2 man in the government, he is constitutionally empowered to act in place of his boss during the latters absence.

The Failure Called Professor Yemi Osinbajo
Back to the issue at hand, Nigerians will agree with me that Professor Osinbajo has been a core member and leader of the economic management team since inception of this administration. He is also the Chairman of both the National Economic Council and the National Planning Commission- by virtue of his office as Vice President of Nigeria. The point is that Professor Yemi Osinbajo has always been the key man in all economic policies of the federal government since May 29, 2015. What did we get? Recession!

In sane societies, VeePee Yemi Osinbajo, finance minister Kemi Adeosun, CBN Governor Godwin Emefielle and the Budget/National Planning minister Udo Udoma would have long tendered their resignation for driving Nigeria into her worst economic state since the amalgamation in 1914. Unfortunately, we have a sit tight tradition in Nigeria where failures believe they have right to remain in position of authority for eternity.

It is a shame that Nigeria’s economy under the watch of Yemi Osinbajo shrank to the point of achieving negative GDP growth for the first time since the 90s, doubled inflation rate and unprecedented depreciation of the naira, which led to untold hardship to Nigerians. The monetary policies of the CBN are more like a kindergarten idea, while the fiscal policies of the government are clueless and directionless.

It is on record that as the leader of Nigeria Ecomonic Management team, Yemi Osinbajo did not inherit a Naira at 420 to the Dollar in the parallel market. He inherited a Naira that traded at 220 to the Dollar in the parallel market as at May 29, 2015 from the former Economic Management Team. The official rate of the Naira before Yemi Osinbajo took charge of management of the Economy was 198/$, but he has taken it to $305. He did not inherit an economy whose annual GDP shrank at -2%, he inherited an economy that experienced positive growth. Yemi Osinbajo did not inherit an Economy with inflation rate of 18.72%, he inherited an economy with inflation rate of 9.6% but he pushed it to 18.72%.

Nigeria Economy has NEVER bled like it is experiencing under the management of Osinbajo. Though we thank God that the Naira in the parallel market has crashed to 415 to the Dollar, but we are not impressed. It is not worth celebrating because we were better off prior to the coming of Osinbajo.

I understand that some sponsored media personalities have been trying so hard to insult the collective sensibilities of Nigerians by giving credit to VeePee Yemi Osinbajo over the gradual rise of the Naira against the Dollar in the parallel market, but Nigerians cannot be fooled to cheer a man that supervised the calamity of the economy from what it was to what it is today.

For the fact that we always blame President Buhari for the calamities that befell the economy (as head of the administration) doesn’t mean that we will exclude those in charge of the management of the economy of their share.

The Buhari led APC administration, which Yemi Osinbajo is a key player has failed Nigeria, especially our economy. We cannot afford them beyond 2019 irrespective of whether it is Buhari or the acting Osinbajo. Both are one and the same, both are flops.

I appeal to Nigerians not to be swayed by accepting below par administration of Buhari/Osinbajo. By the grace of God, a better and credible candidate shall be presented to takeover government and deliver this country from the woes that Buhari/Osinbajo led APC administration has put us.

May God Bless Us All And Bless Nigeria
Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by Jesusloveyou: 1:41pm On Mar 02, 2017
BraniacX:

All i see is gibberish and political innuendo

Where's the incontrovertible evidence i asked for? undecided maybe you should google it since google hasn't given me the material to back your assertions and especially as the burden of verification rests solely on you
you are just reasoning like a kid,
Is it difficult to know each year budget?
Or you dont know your ineffectual buffoon left 30.5b dollars in foreign reserve from 47b dollars he met.
Becos you watch movie, you dont know anything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by gbegemaster(m): 1:44pm On Mar 02, 2017
la1:
obfuscation of facts...you try to be clever by half when you highlight only the effects and leave out the cause of how we landed in this mess to begin with... the stats you listed although true,.is presented in such a way as to deny the fact that the horse had since bolted from the stables and the current admin is basically on a rescue/recovery mission...only those who started watching the movie halfway in would be moved by your play here... the rest of us know better.
Wow. Twale!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by BraniacX(m): 1:47pm On Mar 02, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
you are just reasoning like a kid,
Is it difficult to know each year budget?
Or you dont know your ineffectual buffoon left 30.5b dollars in foreign reserve from 47b dollars he met.
Becos you watch movie, you dont know anything.

And don't you know that soludo's "could" "would" "if" and what not are conditional statements? You who reasons like an adult! Have you ever written a project, done literature review, statistical analysis? Do you see why your argument is devoid of facts, evidence and sucks from my academic point of view?
Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by SuperPanther: 2:36pm On Mar 02, 2017
engineerboat:

[s]But you can waste your time to write comments on its thread.

what other words can we give to not taking someone serious again.[/s]

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by Jesusloveyou: 2:48pm On Mar 02, 2017
BraniacX:

And don't you know that soludo's "could" "would" "if" and what not are conditional statements? You who reasons like an adult! Have you ever written a project, done literature review, statistical analysis? Do you see why your argument is devoid of facts, evidence and sucks from my academic point of view?
i am telling you fact, you are saying could,
Is budget of 5yrs a "could"
Or a foreign reserve a "could"
They are facts without wasting your time on google
Even the dullest ineffectual buffoon disciples knows about the excess crude acc and swf?
If you dont know,ask your fellow ipods, or ask google,

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by XaintJoel20: 2:50pm On Mar 02, 2017
zionmade:

See how u re ranting like a verdant. What does liking u got to do with ur obliqouy post. And who is talking about political affiliations here or is osibanjo now a pdp member. U re senseless means u have no senses to detect dat things have gotten a bit better since ur incorruptible old cargo cum wagon left dis country

Did you say get better?
Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by BraniacX(m): 2:59pm On Mar 02, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
i am telling you fact, you are saying could,
Is budget of 5yrs a "could"
Or a foreign reserve a "could"
They are facts without wasting your time on google
Even the dullest ineffectual buffoon disciples knows about the excess crude acc and swf?
If you dont know,ask your fellow ipods, or ask google,

Fact yes, according to you!
I don't want subjective facts and popular opinion as the world was flat and the sun revolved around it for many eons because people like you said it was a fact!

I am wasting my time with you as if this was an intellectual debate, your "fact" won't even qualify as circumstantial evidence

Good day! undecided
Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by Jesusloveyou: 4:23pm On Mar 02, 2017
BraniacX:

I don't want subjective facts and popular opinion as the world was flat and the sun revolved around it for many eons because people like you said it was a fact!

I am wasting my time with you as if this was an intellectual debate, your "fact" won't even qualify as circumstantial evidence

Good day! undecided
you just wasted my day.
So national budget is my opinion, i am stil laughing in chinese.
I was the one that formulated the budget for your ineffectual buffoon
I am the cbn gov in charge of foreign reserve.
I am the one operating excess crude acc.
You ipods are so funny.

If you dont know any of the fact, ask your fellow ipods.

The op said, buhari and osinbajo cause recession, you didnt ask him to provide evidence of proof, and you are asking me to provide proof for budget your ineffectual buffoon signed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by Dotman2210(m): 4:38pm On Mar 02, 2017
SalamRushdie:
This attempt by a known mercenary to rubbish Osinbanjo should be disregarded and left for LAWMA to pack ..this OP is known for his pettiness and jealousy to people that are are rising to the next level
We know the young man is two faced hence this should be disregarded

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by BraniacX(m): 6:48pm On Mar 02, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
you just wasted my day.
So national budget is my opinion, i am stil laughing in chinese.
I was the one that formulated the budget for your ineffectual buffoon
I am the cbn gov in charge of foreign reserve.
I am the one operating excess crude acc.
You ipods are so funny.

If you dont know any of the fact, ask your fellow ipods.

The op said, buhari and osinbajo cause recession, you didnt ask him to provide evidence of proof, and you are asking me to provide proof for budget your ineffectual buffoon signed.

Stop your ranting and foaming in the mouth dolt!
undecided

You're now in the realm of nauseating so tolerating your gibberish is no longer acceptable!

The OP stated his points and tagging them as opinions without brandishing any figures that require further investigations/2nd,3rd party validation! You made your points and foolishly called them "facts that everybody knows" undecided generalisation and popular opinions being facts in academic discourse is a fallacy! For instance, i can say based on your rants your education is at best half-arsed as is typical of certain tribes from a certain part of the country and while that might be true in your own individual scenario, factually i'll be very incorrect as i won't have sufficient data to back my claim if put to the generalisation test which would relegate my claim to the realm of personal opinion and not fact!

And the day is still young and not necessarily wasted! Young enough for you to grow a brain with its constituent grey matter and the sensibility that is expected to come along with it!
Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by Jesusloveyou: 7:52pm On Mar 02, 2017
BraniacX:

Good day! undecided
You mean your ineffectual buffoon did not operate with budget.
So what is the point of your argument,
That your ineffectual buffoon did not formulate budget for 5Yrs,
You are just dancing round the issue without knowing what you are saying.
Is like you dont know the meaning of budget, and you are accusing buhari of not doing thing.
Again you dont know the meaning foreign reserve and you are accusing buhari as the cause of your suffering.
Just go and be watching your movies and come back to ask for proof of budget your ineffectual buffoon sign and operate for 5yrs,
I never see a dull person like this in my life who dont know a common yearly budget

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by ideykwum: 8:58pm On Mar 02, 2017
Guyman02:

Why do you quote the whole article like an IMBE without CILE?

Faceless people like you, with low self esteem, hide behind keyboards to insult their betters. Continue... You are truly defining yourself!!
Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by patrickmuf(m): 10:01pm On Mar 02, 2017
Senseless post devoid of any substance, next please...
Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by Okanokan(m): 11:42pm On Mar 02, 2017
nwaanambra1:

tonye! tonye!

don't worry lots of us like you very much!

u r a very brilliant guy - the only problem you have is ur mild personality and ur desire for the greater good which often makes you affiliate with even the seen as opposition - hence why many now construed it to mean that u r not reliable. they fail to see that ur compass is always pointing NORTH not minding the geographical or political location the NORTH falls in at a particular point in time.

many of us do understand. u r the only NL i wish to see in person one day and sponsor ur political career so that one day u will be the Dino melaye of ur constituency.

cheers bro! grin

Av told Tonye to be who he is dont pander to Nobody, for Tonye to be hated he must be loved. The Holy Bible tell us "That for you to gain your life you must be prepared to lose it"
Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by BraniacX(m): 1:42am On Mar 03, 2017
Jesusloveyou:

You mean your ineffectual buffoon did not operate with budget.
So what is the point of your argument,
That your ineffectual buffoon did not formulate budget for 5Yrs,
You are just dancing round the issue without knowing what you are saying.
Is like you dont know the meaning of budget, and you are accusing buhari of not doing thing.
Again you dont know the meaning foreign reserve and you are accusing buhari as the cause of your suffering.
Just go and be watching your movies and come back to ask for proof of budget your ineffectual buffoon sign and operate for 5yrs,
I never see a dull person like this in my life who dont know a common yearly budget

I am not dabbling in your speciality today i.e market stall or news stand argument! I have asked you to prove your #facts with the requisite data and you're here brandishing your educated ignorance thinking you're doing a good job at obsfucating! undecided

And for the record, i have not even made a point of argument or given my own opinion, i have only called you out to validate your blatant $100billion/yearly and N30trillion claims which you, typical to your stereotype (my opinion) have foolishly swallowed without validating or proofreading and is at a loss at as to how to validate it after regurgitating it to me. Trying to shift the onus of burden of proof to me is downright stup1d, whimsical and laughable if it were not a serious matter! How about i call you a rapist/murderer and asked you to prove you're not one or you are guilty as accused? undecided that is how stup1d you appear to me! So enough of all these "so you don't know this?" And "everybody including PDP know that!" angry prove it by going on record that according to this or that non-partisan source .......yiddi.....yadda.......whatever! The onus of proof lies solely and entirely on you! Next time use your head and don't be too obviously partisan and sentimental while arguing as there are quite a few people like me who having the loudest voice, being the most vocal and filibustering has little or no effect on!

If your next response is same ol' same ol' and devoid of data or stats, just shove it back up your hoo haa qnd continue being lai muhamed's orifice or repetitive parrot!
Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by Jesusloveyou: 8:10am On Mar 03, 2017
BraniacX:

I am not dabbling in your speciality today i.e market stall or news stand argument! I have asked you to prove your #facts with the requisite data and you're here brandishing your educated ignorance thinking you're doing a good job at obsfucating! undecided

And for the record, i have not even made a point of argument or given my own opinion, i have only called you out to validate your blatant $100billion/yearly and N30trillion claims which you, typical to your stereotype (my opinion) have foolishly swallowed without validating or proofreading and is at a loss at as to how to validate it after regurgitating it to me. Trying to shift the onus of burden of proof to me is downright stup1d, whimsical and laughable if it were not a serious matter! How about i call you a rapist/murderer and asked you to prove you're not one or you are guilty as accused? undecided that is how stup1d you appear to me! So enough of all these "so you don't know this?" And "everybody including PDP know that!" angry prove it by going on record that according to this or that non-partisan source .......yiddi.....yadda.......whatever! The onus of proof lies solely and entirely on you! Next time use your head and don't be too obviously partisan and sentimental while arguing as there are quite a few people like me who having the loudest voice, being the most vocal and filibustering has little or no effect on!

If your next response is same ol' same ol' and devoid of data or stats, just shove it back up your hoo haa qnd continue being lai muhamed's orifice or repetitive parrot!
i dont really understand.
What is your point? What proof did you want again, what data or figure are you talking about?
I am stil surprise at you,that you dont know anything economics.

Your ineffectual buffoon sign a budget of 4.2tr average in 6yrs and you are asking me to proof with data and figure if your ineffectual buffoon actually sign the budget,
I never see a dull person like this in my.
Since you dont know what is budget, no need to ask you about foreign reserve and excess crude acc.
I wil not waste my time to reply you again
Goodbye.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by BraniacX(m): 8:17am On Mar 03, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
i dont really understand.
What is your point? What proof did you want again, what data or figure are you talking about?
I am stil surprise at you,that you dont know anything economics.

Your ineffectual buffoon sign a budget of 4.2tr average in 6yrs and you are asking me to proof with data and figure if your ineffectual buffoon actually sign the budget,
I never see a dull person like this in my.
Since you dont know what is budget, no need to ask you about foreign reserve and excess crude acc.
I wil not waste my time to reply you again
Goodbye.

Oh lawd! Akant take this any more! cheesy

Chai! You really are an ignoramus you know? undecided

I hate to do this but i have to! Are you really educated? And if yes, in what discipline? I have a theory that needs validation about your psychology cool

Can't you even recognise when you're goofing around a better educated person? cheesy

What part of "I have not even made any point" and "I called you out to validate your spurious claims" are too difficult to understand? Zone-B-ism is a virulent contagion sha! Chai! shocked
Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by Jesusloveyou: 10:35am On Mar 03, 2017
BraniacX:

Oh lawd! Akant take this any more! cheesy

Chai! You really are an ignoramus you know? undecided

I hate to do this but i have to! Are you really educated? And if yes, in what discipline? I have a theory that needs validation about your psychology cool

Can't you even recognise when you're goofing around a better educated person? cheesy

What part of "I have not even made any point" and "I called you out to validate your spurious claims" are too difficult to understand? Zone-B-ism is a virulent contagion sha! Chai! shocked
d only point i can get from your senseless argument, is the point you said "my spurious claim".
That is why i said, you dont know what you are arguing about.
My spurious claim is the 4.2tr budget your ineffectual buffoon signed for 5yrs. Add it together, you wil get 30tr,
Again, he left 30.5b dollars in foreign reserve from 47b dollars.is that difficult to understand.
So if you dont get the point, how did you understand tonyebarcanista figure and data

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by BraniacX(m): 7:55pm On Mar 03, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
d only point i can get from your senseless argument, is the point you said "my spurious claim".
That is why i said, you dont know what you are arguing about.
My spurious claim is the 4.2tr budget your ineffectual buffoon signed for 5yrs. Add it together, you wil get 30tr,
Again, he left 30.5b dollars in foreign reserve from 47b dollars.is that difficult to understand.
So if you dont get the point, how did you understand tonyebarcanista figure and data

4.2trill X 5= 21trill

$47bill - $30.5bill = $16.5bill

So again since 21trill isn't 30trill neither is $16bill any where close to your $100bill/year (using your spurious assertions which are in no way facts)

I ask again, are you actually educated? undecided
Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by Jesusloveyou: 11:19pm On Mar 03, 2017
BraniacX:

4.2trill X 5= 21trill

$47bill - $30.5bill = $16.5bill

So again since 21trill isn't 30trill neither is $16bill any where close to your $100bill/year (using your spurious assertions which are in no way facts)

I ask again, are you actually educated? undecided
yes i catch you.
I was able to pull your leg and make your brain to understand what i have be explaining into your skull.
Your ineffectual buffoon actually generate more than 6tr naira a year.
Again, 47b dollar in foreign reserve was actually 67b dollars as of 2010 when your ineffec buffoon took over.
Thirdly excess crude acc and swf also amount to 30b dollars
So, each of the point i gave you amount to 30tr naira viz-a-viz, budget, foreign reserve and excess crude acc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by smartleo(m): 11:53pm On Mar 03, 2017
AceRoyal:
Osinbanjo has been the head of PMB's economic recovery team since the inception of this administration.
Things have been going south,then some few days that the president is away things starts getting better.
Does that mean Osibanjo has been somehow sabotaging this government and is now acting effective just to appeal to the masses?#JustThinkingOutLoud.
See questions
Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by smartleo(m): 11:56pm On Mar 03, 2017
gidado14:

HOW MUCH PDP PAID YOU TO POST THIS NONSENCE
Tonye answer now
Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by BraniacX(m): 8:11am On Mar 04, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
yes i catch you.
I was able to pull your leg and make your brain to understand what i have be explaining into your skull.
Your ineffectual buffoon actually generate more than 6tr naira a year.
Again, 47b dollar in foreign reserve was actually 67b dollars as of 2010 when your ineffec buffoon took over.
Thirdly excess crude acc and swf also amount to 30b dollars
So, each of the point i gave you amount to 30tr naira viz-a-viz, budget, foreign reserve and excess crude acc.

Did u honestly pass maths in your ba turenchi school? undecided or did u parse maths instead? cheesy

I'm gonna write on you, you know! On your assumption of intelligence without sufficient empirical cognition! Would make for a hilariously interesting read grin keep supplying me with more material for the book wink tell me about the approx~N30trill again now that N4.2X5 won't cut it and you never dally too long on the edge of specifics or of the $100bill/year, yup! I haven't forgotten that either so continue amusing me grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How APC NWC Foiled Attempt By Okorocha To Stop Imo LG Congresses / Hope Democratic Party, HDP: Buhari Must Not Be Sworn-in On May 29 - / Fish Out Those Behind Plot To Kill Ekweremadu, Ohaneze Youths Tell IGP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.