Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,834 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Justice Sylvanus Nsofor, Ambassadorial Nominee Refuses To Recite National Anthem - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Justice Sylvanus Nsofor, Ambassadorial Nominee Refuses To Recite National Anthem (48389 Views)

"Sylvanus Nsofor, Ambassadorial Nominee Too Old" U.S Tells Buhari / Sylvanus Adiewere Nsofor: Senate Confirms 82-Year-Old Ambassadorial Nominee / Buhari Renominates 82-Year-Old Sylvanus Nsofor As Ambassadorial Nominee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justice Sylvanus Nsofor, Ambassadorial Nominee Refuses To Recite National Anthem by nwakibie3(m): 11:24pm On Mar 01, 2017
Memyselfu2009:

we do not involve in politics or accept political appointment we are politically neutral and believe that only God's Kingdom can solve and end Mankind suffering

And u follow us dey shout on buhari about the increase in exchange rate of dollar. Why not wait till God brings down the exchange rate?
Re: Justice Sylvanus Nsofor, Ambassadorial Nominee Refuses To Recite National Anthem by Elxandre(m): 12:04am On Mar 02, 2017
texazzpete:
Whoa

Imagine the furore on Nairaland if he was a Northerner.
Now he's an educated southerner and people here are keeping quiet.

Kindly scroll up and see previous comments.
You think Nigerians are that bias, but you're wrong.
Re: Justice Sylvanus Nsofor, Ambassadorial Nominee Refuses To Recite National Anthem by davidif: 1:09am On Mar 02, 2017
HungerBAD:
So let me get this straight.

President Buhari did his part,by forwarding a nominee from the East,in the spirit of unity,equity and fairness to the Senate for confirmation as an Ambassador.

And the Nominee got to the Senate,and was just asked to do his own "Little" part by reciting our National Anthem and he refused? I am really trying to understand the logic behind his refusal,so maybe someone more intelligent can explain better.

And so we are again grateful to the internet.

If not for the internet,we would not have known the Imo Nominee screened himself out from becoming an Ambassador.

Before the town criers suffering from PH.D(pull him down)syndrome,will now start shouting that BUHARI hates the EAST.

Meanwhile, the Yoruba nominee obeyed all the simple commands. Something tells me only one of them passed.

What is more surprising is that we have an 82 year old ambassadorial nominee. I would let that sink in first.
Re: Justice Sylvanus Nsofor, Ambassadorial Nominee Refuses To Recite National Anthem by davidif: 1:11am On Mar 02, 2017
newfound2012:
His loyalty is to the State of Biafra period

Then why did he want to be in consideration as an ambassador then?
Re: Justice Sylvanus Nsofor, Ambassadorial Nominee Refuses To Recite National Anthem by webcalculator(m): 1:38am On Mar 02, 2017
HungerBAD:

President Buhari did his part,by forwarding a nominee from the East,in the spirit of unity,equity and fairness to the Senate for confirmation as an Ambassador.

And the Nominee got to the Senate,and was just asked to do his own "Little" part by reciting our National Anthem and he refused? I am really trying to understand the logic behind his refusal,so maybe someone more intelligent can explain better.

If not for the internet,we would not have known the Imo Nominee screened himself out from becoming an Ambassador.

Before the town criers suffering from PH.D(pull him down)syndrome,will now start shouting that BUHARI hates the EAST.

Meanwhile, the Yoruba nominee obeyed all the simple commands. Something tells me only one of them passed.

Always tribalistic. Does it mean that they can't find someone young in the east. Well, the journalist didn't mention the age of the other nominee. My advice, try to look away from tribalism. It's bad. Ok?

1 Like

Re: Justice Sylvanus Nsofor, Ambassadorial Nominee Refuses To Recite National Anthem by Memyselfu2009(m): 2:35am On Mar 02, 2017
nwakibie3:

And u follow us dey shout on buhari about the increase in exchange rate of dollar. Why not wait till God brings down the exchange rate?

did not
Re: Justice Sylvanus Nsofor, Ambassadorial Nominee Refuses To Recite National Anthem by Nobody: 4:30am On Mar 02, 2017
HungerBAD:

maybe he sees himself more as an IPOB member

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justice Sylvanus Nsofor, Ambassadorial Nominee Refuses To Recite National Anthem by Dedetwo(m): 4:39am On Mar 02, 2017
It is idiocy to require a nominee to recite national anthem during screening for a post in Nigeria. There is no relevance in reciting a national anthem with respect to performance of a job. Maybe the idiotic members of the national assembly should be required by INEC to recite national anthem before issuing certificate to elected members. Nigerians seem to embrace stupidity with happiness.
Re: Justice Sylvanus Nsofor, Ambassadorial Nominee Refuses To Recite National Anthem by Dedetwo(m): 4:40am On Mar 02, 2017
nairalandfreak:
Can't the senators think of more smart and positive question to ask?

Bros, Nigeria is full of dunces.
Re: Justice Sylvanus Nsofor, Ambassadorial Nominee Refuses To Recite National Anthem by Dedetwo(m): 4:44am On Mar 02, 2017
herkeym001:
Ibo people has failed us !!!

In the contrary, Igbo people have been known to stop the flow of idiocy in Nigeria. I guess Nigeria should make the recite of an idiotic national anthem as part of the electoral hurdle too.
Re: Justice Sylvanus Nsofor, Ambassadorial Nominee Refuses To Recite National Anthem by orunto27: 5:32am On Mar 02, 2017
The Difference is clear- 7up. One is a Biafran and the other a Nigerian.
Re: Justice Sylvanus Nsofor, Ambassadorial Nominee Refuses To Recite National Anthem by bewla(m): 5:55am On Mar 02, 2017
HungerBAD:

ipob or high pot we don't care their is still my country N8geria

1 Like

Re: Justice Sylvanus Nsofor, Ambassadorial Nominee Refuses To Recite National Anthem by Nobody: 6:17am On Mar 02, 2017
Dos d youth av hope in dis country at all? 82yrs.
Re: Justice Sylvanus Nsofor, Ambassadorial Nominee Refuses To Recite National Anthem by RillJ(m): 6:25am On Mar 02, 2017
Whoever nominated the 82yrs old for the job doesn't really want the progress of this country
Re: Justice Sylvanus Nsofor, Ambassadorial Nominee Refuses To Recite National Anthem by weyab: 6:54am On Mar 02, 2017
Siga:
... 82 yr old man.... where 28yr old dey...hmmm
inside machin #babaijebu grin
Re: Justice Sylvanus Nsofor, Ambassadorial Nominee Refuses To Recite National Anthem by MizSparks(f): 7:54am On Mar 02, 2017
HungerBAD:

Osibanjo forwarded the name not buhari... Get your facts right before you start yapping..
Re: Justice Sylvanus Nsofor, Ambassadorial Nominee Refuses To Recite National Anthem by dee02(m): 8:04am On Mar 02, 2017
maberry:
them want carry grandpa play grin
But at 82 this man suppose to done retire from politricks na

Serving as an ambassador doesnt mean you are a politician!!!!
Dunderhead
Re: Justice Sylvanus Nsofor, Ambassadorial Nominee Refuses To Recite National Anthem by patmil: 8:29am On Mar 02, 2017
HungerBAD:

Oga why don't you be reasonable b4 you make comment? What contribution does whoever nominated an 82 years old man expect? Or you think it is a favour to the easterners? Nigeria is suffering today because they blindly voted in a 73 yrs old man who spend most of the time in a foreign hospital and we are here at it again talking about an 83 yrs old man. What a shame!
Re: Justice Sylvanus Nsofor, Ambassadorial Nominee Refuses To Recite National Anthem by Fawklicant: 8:30am On Mar 02, 2017
HungerBAD:

And in your little mind, buhari did well by forwarding the name of a fellow octagenarian because there is a dearth of vibrant young minds in the east? Wow! You almost made sense even in folly. Apples and oranges.
Re: Justice Sylvanus Nsofor, Ambassadorial Nominee Refuses To Recite National Anthem by MasterofNL: 9:51am On Mar 02, 2017
ImperialYoruba:
[s]The mischief in me is wishing after Nsofor failed to recite Nigerian anthem Srenator Ashafa should have asked him to recite Biafran anthem.

This is one of the Igbos that support Kanu's extreme views and terroristic threats against the country.[/s]

Re: Justice Sylvanus Nsofor, Ambassadorial Nominee Refuses To Recite National Anthem by herkeym001(m): 10:32am On Mar 02, 2017
Unimaginable123:
Abeg keep quiet
Lips sealed!!!
Re: Justice Sylvanus Nsofor, Ambassadorial Nominee Refuses To Recite National Anthem by glossy6(f): 11:32am On Mar 02, 2017
PDJT:

Your signature says: ..."owing a phone"... How do one owe a phone, if I may ask?
noted and corrected
Re: Justice Sylvanus Nsofor, Ambassadorial Nominee Refuses To Recite National Anthem by forray(m): 12:33pm On Mar 02, 2017
HungerBAD:

Why u guys on here so tribalistic...una no dey tire?
Re: Justice Sylvanus Nsofor, Ambassadorial Nominee Refuses To Recite National Anthem by forray(m): 12:35pm On Mar 02, 2017
HungerBAD:

Why u guys on here so tribalistic...una no dey tire? And one will wonder y a 82yr old man is nominated in a Nation where major of the youths have their brain the size of a peanut.
Re: Justice Sylvanus Nsofor, Ambassadorial Nominee Refuses To Recite National Anthem by kossyablaze(m): 2:13pm On Mar 02, 2017
HungerBAD:

U r not even ashamed dat a 82yr old dude is bn nominated for a post as important as this one. 2mrw u would be the first to scream youth are leaders of 2mrw.Spits
Re: Justice Sylvanus Nsofor, Ambassadorial Nominee Refuses To Recite National Anthem by PDJT: 2:19pm On Mar 02, 2017
glossy6:

noted and corrected

Cool. You don't need the second "having" though.
All the very best!
Re: Justice Sylvanus Nsofor, Ambassadorial Nominee Refuses To Recite National Anthem by WhiteSoup: 2:34pm On Mar 02, 2017
PassingShot:
It seems Buhari has no trust in the youths of today.

Who will blame him though seeing how the Obanikoros, Diezannis, GEJs, Omisores, Fayoses et al proved to be untrustworthy.

What is this one saying undecided
Re: Justice Sylvanus Nsofor, Ambassadorial Nominee Refuses To Recite National Anthem by glossy6(f): 4:14pm On Mar 02, 2017
PDJT:

Cool. You don't need the second "having" though.
All the very best!

I no even look there self grin
Re: Justice Sylvanus Nsofor, Ambassadorial Nominee Refuses To Recite National Anthem by bwise4godfwc: 12:49am On Mar 03, 2017
HungerBAD:

Hey hunger man, close ur gotta dia.. Bulgari dat re commenended.... Will he spells his name?

Re: Justice Sylvanus Nsofor, Ambassadorial Nominee Refuses To Recite National Anthem by pedrilo: 6:38am On Mar 03, 2017
Govt of the aged, for the aged and by the aged.
Re: Justice Sylvanus Nsofor, Ambassadorial Nominee Refuses To Recite National Anthem by Patto5050(m): 9:52am On Mar 03, 2017
how can you nominate an old man. when will Nigerians learn their lesson.
Re: Justice Sylvanus Nsofor, Ambassadorial Nominee Refuses To Recite National Anthem by enigma3000: 10:33am On Mar 03, 2017
HungerBAD:

among all the men/women in the east na 82yrs old man him see nominate?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

COVID-19: Okonjo-Iweala Appointed By WHO As Special Envoy For ACT Accelerator / CBN Illegally Funding Buhari’s Government, Says Sanusi / Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.