Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,341 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

A Christ Embasy Gal Wants To Do Follow Up On Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Christ Embasy Gal Wants To Do Follow Up On Me (1059 Views)

Snubbing My Gal Friend!!!!gone Wrong / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 / When Does A Disvirgined Gal Start To Enjoy Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Christ Embasy Gal Wants To Do Follow Up On Me by jonaifame22(m): 9:20pm On Mar 01, 2017
I'm beaming wth joy like some one who was handed a 5million naira cheque by frank edoho, do'u knw? See the reasons below.

Dis evening I wanted to go and have lunch cos I attended to lot's of customers, and hunger found me to be very sexy an appealing to it as it caressed my mortal body wth it's terrible hands and soon as I got a break I dashed out.

On my way I saw my friend receiving the word frm above frm a gal and he was concentrating very well, I know he was held captive by her beauty like a pair of breasts held bound by an iron bra known as koste onirin.

Chai as I walked past he beckoned at me so I went to meet him and that was how I became a hostage to her soft voice. And her enchanting beauty when she smiled her dimples blew me away like groundnut chaff, I began to ask God what the inspiration was that was behind him created this kind of gal.

Then she asked me my name, I gave her two names I told her my name's isreal, buh my friends call me "fly guy" meanwhile no human living or dead as eva called me by that name before, and she introduced her self as jacinta she asked me if I'm born again and I said no, she asked me If I go to church and I said no, meanwhile I dnt miss church on sundays, except on new years day that I went for a decoration job,So she asked me if I knoe abt jesus, I said no and she felt that I'm a special case

Then she resumed her preaching and I was lockn gaze wth her and when she ask me a question I'll lick my lips as if they're dry before answering cos I have pink lips as my lower lip is pink so I wanted the saliva to epp me wet it so that it will be shining cos this year is my year of shining so my lip must shine

Then when she wasn't lookn my way, my eyes stroll down the streets,alleys,crsecents and driveway of her sexy body and the spirit of lust assured me that she's worth takn home, so my plan right now is to colonise her like britain did nigeria and fill her brain wth my own gospel, I know my friend likes the gal buh I'll chance him cos he doesn't have money to trip her, meanwhile when she asked for my number, I told her I dnt give my number to strangers then she said it's for follow up, I sha form small thank god she persisted then I gave her , I pray she calls, cos I can't wait to see her again. Cos my soul is panting for her like the deers pants for water

1 Like

Re: A Christ Embasy Gal Wants To Do Follow Up On Me by Horlahniyi(m): 9:25pm On Mar 01, 2017
U need Jesus.. undecided

1 Like

Re: A Christ Embasy Gal Wants To Do Follow Up On Me by firstking01(m): 9:27pm On Mar 01, 2017
I pray God will use her and reset your omendula oblangata.
Re: A Christ Embasy Gal Wants To Do Follow Up On Me by midehi2(f): 9:27pm On Mar 01, 2017
now i see a complete olosho man tongue

6 Likes

Re: A Christ Embasy Gal Wants To Do Follow Up On Me by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 01, 2017
op nothing do u cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Christ Embasy Gal Wants To Do Follow Up On Me by Osasnidas(m): 9:33pm On Mar 01, 2017
hehehehehehe.. fill her with your own gospel

some people sha
Re: A Christ Embasy Gal Wants To Do Follow Up On Me by Stevebamdex(m): 9:35pm On Mar 01, 2017
This is terrible.Op is a pervert sad and he is going to hell if he doesn't repent sad..
The devil that will deal with you is still in hell doing press-up..I really pity ur condition sad
Re: A Christ Embasy Gal Wants To Do Follow Up On Me by Mrjo(m): 10:48pm On Mar 01, 2017
Is op m or f?
Re: A Christ Embasy Gal Wants To Do Follow Up On Me by DonEd(m): 10:49pm On Mar 01, 2017
Am I the only one seeing that this OP is a she-male? He said he is a male but he indicated his sex as female in his profile.

Mr Ibu, come and help us here.

Meanwhile the prophets that will deliver u are still rehearsing at Eleko beach.
Re: A Christ Embasy Gal Wants To Do Follow Up On Me by AyamStarch: 11:02pm On Mar 01, 2017
you're a special case
Re: A Christ Embasy Gal Wants To Do Follow Up On Me by Jodha(f): 11:36pm On Mar 01, 2017
Reminds me of a story I read here.. "memo of a sex addict".. The guy actually had his way.. With a deeper life kinda girl.. So I'm not surprised..
Re: A Christ Embasy Gal Wants To Do Follow Up On Me by youngfocus(m): 11:45pm On Mar 01, 2017
Jodha:
Reminds me of a story I read here.. "memo of a sex addict".. The guy actually had his way.. With a deeper life kinda girl.. So I'm not surprised..
u again hope u av not falling for did burafra guy cos u always make reference to is treat, anyway I can help u out
Re: A Christ Embasy Gal Wants To Do Follow Up On Me by Jodha(f): 11:49pm On Mar 01, 2017
youngfocus:

u again hope u av not falling for did burafra guy cos u always make reference to is treat, anyway I can help u out

Falling keh.. Treat nih.. Niggur abeg talk. Another thing..
Re: A Christ Embasy Gal Wants To Do Follow Up On Me by luscioustrish(f): 12:03am On Mar 02, 2017
Lol..this is funny actually
I like how you described her cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Christ Embasy Gal Wants To Do Follow Up On Me by youngfocus(m): 12:04am On Mar 02, 2017
Jodha:

waow I like u for sumtin,which is gud,u dnt gv a dam care abt wat anybody says,despite all d persecution does guy do u never change ur dp
Re: A Christ Embasy Gal Wants To Do Follow Up On Me by youngfocus(m): 12:07am On Mar 02, 2017
Jodha:

Falling keh.. Treat nih.. Niggur abeg talk. Another thing.. [/quote]
waow I like u for sumtin,which is gud,u dnt gv a dam care abt wat anybody says,despite all d persecution does guy do u never change ur dp
Re: A Christ Embasy Gal Wants To Do Follow Up On Me by jonaifame22(m): 7:36am On Mar 02, 2017
Stevebamdex:
This is terrible.Op is a pervert sad and he is going to hell if he doesn't repent sad..
The devil that will deal with you is still in hell doing press-up..I really pity ur condition sad
let the demon be doin press up in hell, I'll be doin mine on earth here in my room or any other cosy place right on top of the gals
Re: A Christ Embasy Gal Wants To Do Follow Up On Me by jonaifame22(m): 9:51am On Mar 02, 2017
midehi2:
now i see a complete olosho man tongue
what's the meaning of olosho man

(1) (Reply)

She Said You Be Fine Boy Oh. Your Girlfriend De Enjoy Oh / To Every Nairaland-niggas Will You Marry A Lady Like your Mum??? / ditto!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.