Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,153 members, 7,953,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:46 PM

Inside Trump's New Car, The 'Beast' - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Inside Trump's New Car, The 'Beast' (45349 Views)

Tips On Buying A Used Mercedes Benz Car - The Pros And Cons / Donald Trump's Official Car "The Beast": 15 Amazing Facts You May Not Know / A Useful Way To Tell Which Side Of Your Car The Fuel Cap Is Located (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Trump's New Car, The 'Beast' by Larryfest(m): 11:54am On Mar 02, 2017
Dosmay:
see road. e be lyk my street's own
Bros u can lie sha.... are u in any way related to a certain minister in Nigeria
Re: Inside Trump's New Car, The 'Beast' by Nickymezor(f): 11:55am On Mar 02, 2017
How nice!
Re: Inside Trump's New Car, The 'Beast' by daremiarchs(m): 11:58am On Mar 02, 2017
It's not new nah.
My grandfather's aunty had it.. ......
Re: Inside Trump's New Car, The 'Beast' by Odani: 12:13pm On Mar 02, 2017
VeeVeeMyLuv:
everybody in pics are wearing daddy suits

Na bullet proof de under that suit, ready to take bullet for the president
Re: Inside Trump's New Car, The 'Beast' by Odani: 12:16pm On Mar 02, 2017
Profkomolafe:
At last, trump buy this car without my consent, I no go follow am play again.

e no buy am, it was specifically designed for him. Every American president has their unique spec of car designed for them
No be here if our president fly first class pipo go shout

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside Trump's New Car, The 'Beast' by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 02, 2017
Dosmay:
see road. e be lyk my street's own
Well, U should contact me if you want to enlarge your coast by having more children. I have single young ladies that are willing to get pregnant and nurse children, and d man will cater for their needs. Also, these ladies don't want marriage. This is simply baby talk, no marriage talk.
Re: Inside Trump's New Car, The 'Beast' by tonquendo4u(m): 12:45pm On Mar 02, 2017
CoolFreeday:
All these securing for only one person? If men were God...
He's d number1 citizen of united states of america for heavens sake
Re: Inside Trump's New Car, The 'Beast' by Hoodfriend(m): 1:05pm On Mar 02, 2017
I love the car. l have used this same car in one of the combat game i was playing, on my X-BOX.
yesterday, the car can fly, for up to 4 miles, the Great White Americans, won't leak the secret, and the car can almost detect an enemy because the whole screen has and X-RAY in it .
Re: Inside Trump's New Car, The 'Beast' by refiner(f): 1:09pm On Mar 02, 2017
DONSMITH123:

you can lie for africa?
Pls do u know the name of this guy?
Re: Inside Trump's New Car, The 'Beast' by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 02, 2017
all these security features can't save him when his time is up.
Re: Inside Trump's New Car, The 'Beast' by DONSMITH123(m): 1:15pm On Mar 02, 2017
refiner:

wait let me ask Chinwetalu Agu in order to consult the gods. cheesy
Re: Inside Trump's New Car, The 'Beast' by refiner(f): 1:17pm On Mar 02, 2017
DONSMITH123:

wait let me ask Chinwetalu Agu in order to consult the gods. cheesy
angry
Go jooor
Re: Inside Trump's New Car, The 'Beast' by DONSMITH123(m): 1:18pm On Mar 02, 2017
refiner:
angry
Go jooor

ovoko!!!

i should go?

Re: Inside Trump's New Car, The 'Beast' by thundafire: 1:22pm On Mar 02, 2017
If na naija na army 4 dn misbehave but c FBI nd CIA agents looking smart
Re: Inside Trump's New Car, The 'Beast' by refiner(f): 1:28pm On Mar 02, 2017
DONSMITH123:

ovoko!!!

i should go?
Tell me nah... embarassed
Re: Inside Trump's New Car, The 'Beast' by DONSMITH123(m): 1:35pm On Mar 02, 2017
refiner:

source from Chinwetalu Agu after his visit to Okonkwo revealed that you need to appease the gods. contact me directly for cleansing. grin grin grin
Re: Inside Trump's New Car, The 'Beast' by DONSMITH123(m): 1:36pm On Mar 02, 2017
refiner:

Re: Inside Trump's New Car, The 'Beast' by refiner(f): 1:39pm On Mar 02, 2017
DONSMITH123:

source from Chinwetalu Agu after his visit to Okonkwo revealed that you need to appease the gods. contact me directly for cleansing. grin grin grin
grin grin
Are u revealing it to me or not
Re: Inside Trump's New Car, The 'Beast' by Zane2point4(m): 2:23pm On Mar 02, 2017
Guyman02:
Dont be fooled, the Americans will NEVER give out the true specification of the Presidents car for security reasons. What you see here is just a 3D drawing meant for gullible minds to try and analyse and be awed, do you think a Russian or Chinese spy will take this picture serious?

Americans are known to OVER exaggerate anything they do or produce, thats why the Russian made AK 47 remains the most used riffle in the world despite all the rap about US made M16 riffles which some American soldiers even abandoned and resorted to using AK 47 captured from insurgents during the invasion of Iraq because M16 kept jamming during combat undecided
This same car was used by Obama and handed over to Trump in January and everything about it is TOP SECRET and not what they display for you here, so there is absolutely nothing new here for it to make FP.

You try, but usa hv long retired m16, they now use this beast called M4, give me this i will head straight to Aso..

Re: Inside Trump's New Car, The 'Beast' by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 2:24pm On Mar 02, 2017
CoolFreeday:
All these security for only one person? If men were God...

America is full of crazy people who kill for fun and fame.
Re: Inside Trump's New Car, The 'Beast' by Alexpetra: 3:40pm On Mar 02, 2017
I don't think that Road is normal... why the road dey clean like dat.

1 Like

Re: Inside Trump's New Car, The 'Beast' by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 02, 2017
refiner:

What's it, dear? You mean the real name of that moniker that said, "the road looks like his street's"? I know his name.
Re: Inside Trump's New Car, The 'Beast' by refiner(f): 7:48pm On Mar 02, 2017
B2Spirits:

What's it, dear? You mean the real name of that moniker that said, "the road looks like his street's"? I know his name.
Lol...nah

That picx uploaded by the guy i quoted... undecided
Re: Inside Trump's New Car, The 'Beast' by Kobicove(m): 12:19pm On Mar 03, 2017
VeeVeeMyLuv:
everybody in the pics are wearing daddy suits

That's cos most of them are secret service agents and they're carrying weapons under their jackets undecided
Re: Inside Trump's New Car, The 'Beast' by tck2000(m): 3:26pm On Jul 27, 2019
Guyman02:
Dont be fooled, the Americans will NEVER give out the true specification of the Presidents car for security reasons. What you see here is just a 3D drawing meant for gullible minds to try and analyse and be awed, do you think a Russian or Chinese spy will take this picture serious?

Americans are known to OVER exaggerate anything they do or produce, thats why the Russian made AK 47 remains the most used riffle in the world despite all the rap about US made M16 riffles which some American soldiers even abandoned and resorted to using AK 47 captured from insurgents during the invasion of Iraq because M16 kept jamming during combat undecided
This same car was used by Obama and handed over to Trump in January and everything about it is TOP SECRET and not what they display for you here, so there is absolutely nothing new here for it to make FP.
True

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Evolution Of Toyota Camry From The Year 1983 To Present (photos) / Locally Made Car Spotted In Amassoma, Bayelsa (Photo) / SUV Falls From Bridge In Abuja (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.