Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,215 members, 7,953,800 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:50 AM

Despite The Fact The She Is.....she Still Slay It! (pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Despite The Fact The She Is.....she Still Slay It! (pic) (791 Views)

Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics / My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married / My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Despite The Fact The She Is.....she Still Slay It! (pic) by LegendVibes: 7:28am On Mar 02, 2017
Nothing is impossible...Dis girl no wan carry last....
How many likes for her?
http://legendvibes.com.ng

2 Likes

Re: Despite The Fact The She Is.....she Still Slay It! (pic) by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 02, 2017
the legs na wa, everybody trying to look sexy nowadays.
Re: Despite The Fact The She Is.....she Still Slay It! (pic) by Drinokrane: 7:45am On Mar 02, 2017
elyna:
the legs na wa, everybody trying to look sexy nowadays.
grin
Re: Despite The Fact The She Is.....she Still Slay It! (pic) by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:20am On Mar 02, 2017
polio
Re: Despite The Fact The She Is.....she Still Slay It! (pic) by Drinokrane: 11:18am On Mar 02, 2017
Soft

(1) (Reply)

"Latest Evidence Shows Kemen Is Innocent" / Why Are You Still Single? (please Choose) / How To Lose Your Marriage And Home Fast!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.