Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) (55850 Views)

Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London / Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) / This Nigerian Lady Posts About Sex On Her Snapchat, See Her Mother’s Reaction! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) by Kondomatic(m): 1:06pm On Mar 02, 2017
She's now doing "unhappening" girl
Re: A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) by Lunagirl(f): 1:06pm On Mar 02, 2017
Nigeria is now punishment grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) by olujastro: 1:06pm On Mar 02, 2017
"You want to go back to Nigeria?"

"No ma, sorry".
Lol

3 Likes

Re: A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) by 666Antichrist: 1:06pm On Mar 02, 2017
where's Bombay
Re: A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) by kaykay1980: 1:06pm On Mar 02, 2017
Make I wake up first

Re: A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) by Neatboy(m): 1:06pm On Mar 02, 2017
I swear! I love this kinda mothers. Her kind though is rare...
Re: A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) by Nnfe(f): 1:06pm On Mar 02, 2017
Ah
Re: A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) by Legend44(m): 1:06pm On Mar 02, 2017
Make she try am again if she no go land for 9ja sharply.

Re: A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) by Moneyyy: 1:06pm On Mar 02, 2017
Re: A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) by okakahozi(m): 1:06pm On Mar 02, 2017
wetin con concern me[color=#006600][/color]
Re: A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) by berrystunn(m): 1:06pm On Mar 02, 2017
Easy easy
Re: A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) by CzarChris(m): 1:07pm On Mar 02, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin That "You want to go back to Nigeria?" part killed me. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) by AngelicBeing: 1:07pm On Mar 02, 2017
sad
Re: A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) by policy12: 1:08pm On Mar 02, 2017
Re: A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) by ginajet(f): 1:08pm On Mar 02, 2017
That was how my mom sent me back to Nigeria because I snapped with Jay Z

1 Like

Re: A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) by dokunbam(m): 1:09pm On Mar 02, 2017
Nice one mom

I love my mom

Mom if you are on NL. I love you(You neva can tell)
Re: A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) by nassjonathan: 1:09pm On Mar 02, 2017
hapening babe on flic ogare perper degang So we hv nw gotten to a stage where we use Nigeria to threaten ppl...

See as she said it: Or do u want to go bk to Nigeria??

And the girl replied affirmatively; No Ma

How the mighty has fallen

Giant of Africa ko; Ant of Africa ni[/quote]
Re: A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) by me69: 1:10pm On Mar 02, 2017
Good mama
Re: A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) by princeonx: 1:11pm On Mar 02, 2017
Was that text from her mom or Trump?

She Wan deport the girl sharp sharp lol
Re: A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) by misteryman: 1:12pm On Mar 02, 2017
SO NIGERIA HAS BECOME AN EVIL FOREST WHERE....

Re: A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) by Airborne02(m): 1:13pm On Mar 02, 2017
ginajet:
That was how my mom sent me back to Nigeria because I snapped with Jay Z
chai.... Area Mama.. i trowey salute ooooo.. na only u sabi am
Re: A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) by lastmessenger: 1:13pm On Mar 02, 2017
Is going back to Nigeria a punishment or what?

2 Likes

Re: A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) by maynation(f): 1:14pm On Mar 02, 2017
Vision2045:
SO NIGERIA NA PUNISHMENT ZONE

FAKE MOMMA AND DAUGHTER

Think say na only me know

2 Likes

Re: A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) by kabawa(m): 1:14pm On Mar 02, 2017
MAKE YOU AND YOUR FRIEND STOP THIS WHINING ABEG
IF NA TRUE SEF WETIN YOUR MAMA DEY DO FOR SNAP CHAT
ABI SHE SEF NA HAPPENING MOTHER grin
Re: A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) by slex(m): 1:14pm On Mar 02, 2017
grin grin

or you want to go back to Nigeria ( see threat oo)

So to threaten all those Macdonald kids now is the above statement ?lol chai
Re: A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) by Zane2point4(m): 1:15pm On Mar 02, 2017
What do you expect from dumb snap chat generation, see the wrong English she put up there.. ..

Re: A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) by NotComplaining: 1:15pm On Mar 02, 2017
some ppl and recklessness like P & Q
Re: A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) by ayo55(m): 1:15pm On Mar 02, 2017
lol.....what she posted is ain't something bad. But the mama self, wetin she dey do for snapchat....lol.....i love those kind woman sha. Strict words.
but the Nigeria thing there knw good
Re: A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) by RexTramadol1: 1:19pm On Mar 02, 2017
I dun wanna go back there

this thing tho'

doesn't loom real
Re: A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 02, 2017
Mom's are always right, even when they are wrong they can never be wrong cause they are always right - Fact

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? / My Sister In-law Tried To Scam Me. / He Is 35 And Still Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.