Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) (55856 Views)

Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London / Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) / This Nigerian Lady Posts About Sex On Her Snapchat, See Her Mother’s Reaction! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) by raydatluvs(m): 1:21pm On Mar 02, 2017
I find more hilarious that going back to Nigeria has become a reprimand to being stupid. Then it's just saddening..
Re: A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) by Emassive(m): 1:25pm On Mar 02, 2017
So Nigeria is now the evil forest that no one wants to be banished into...hmmmn
Re: A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) by ogastone(m): 1:26pm On Mar 02, 2017
Whether the Momma vex or not , the girl don already spoil, she knows the in and out, when ready, in the mood, not ready, rape and lots more. The Momma better take her decision quick.
Re: A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) by OtitoKoro100: 1:26pm On Mar 02, 2017
But Bisola's post made a lot of sense. The only reason mumsy is upset is that Bisola is underage and should take her studies more seriously than being a feminist activist wink

1 Like

Re: A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) by VickyRotex(f): 1:27pm On Mar 02, 2017
Dongreat:
Local mama. Her daughter just gave a nice speech regarding rape and to advise girls of their perverts boyfriend and the mum thinks she's rotten. Africans and hypocrisy. Like she doesn't give a doggy to her husband.
Lessons: Never add a family member to any social platform.
And mum next time don't join Snapchat because you won't see Jesus feeding the multitudes but hoes entertaining the multitudes.

I was wondering if I was the only one who noticed there was nothing wrong in what the lady posted. Its obviously an anti-rape protest even in a relationship.

I guess the Mum only saw the word "sex" and assumed everything up there is bad. Our Mothers! cheesy
Re: A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) by dsocioemmy(m): 1:30pm On Mar 02, 2017
People just want to noticed online by all means. And it leads to posting things you ordinarily wont imagine. And she is telling her mum its not that deep. Thank your stars say your mum no dey with you that moment..
Re: A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) by seangy4konji: 1:30pm On Mar 02, 2017
the fear of your motherland Nigeria is the beggining of correct heavenly wisdom...

if i hear nigeria in newyork?gba a no go wan come back sharp sharp also now...

no be this place weh everybody deh reason like donkey.

1 Like

Re: A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) by transient123(m): 1:31pm On Mar 02, 2017
I love her mum. She is an indomie and spaghetti type.
Re: A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) by orlymat: 1:31pm On Mar 02, 2017
This woman should better don't press to know how deep bisola has gone o! Heart attack is real o
Re: A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) by Dongreat(m): 1:31pm On Mar 02, 2017
VickyRotex:

I was wondering if I was the only one who noticed there was nothing wrong in what the lady posted. Its obviously an anti-rape protest even in a relationship.

I guess the Mum only saw the word "sex" and assumed everything up there is bad. Our Mothers! cheesy

"SEX", that's the word she used to judge her daughter instead of seeing benefits of the message to educate ladies. Well it's there cupcake

2 Likes

Re: A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) by VickyRotex(f): 1:39pm On Mar 02, 2017
Dongreat:

"SEX", that's the word she used to judge her daughter instead of seeing benefits of the message to educate ladies. Well it's there cupcake

lol. I'm telling you!
Re: A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) by ginajet(f): 1:40pm On Mar 02, 2017
Airborne02:
chai.... Area Mama.. i trowey salute ooooo.. na only u sabi am
monitoring spirit.... Weldone sir
Re: A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) by ikp120(m): 1:49pm On Mar 02, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Nice one from a loving mother...I don't understand why people like posting rubbish on social media...are they jobless?

Abeg what is the correlation between posting rubbish on social media and being jobless? Do you also have a job after closing from your workplace? Don't you have time for yourself? How many seconds did it take you to type that stuff you typed there? undecided undecided
Re: A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) by sheykruz1(m): 1:51pm On Mar 02, 2017
Chai, i trowey salute for bisola's mom oo, following her daughter on social media back2back grin grin even on snapchat grin grin
Re: A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) by obinna58(m): 1:51pm On Mar 02, 2017
The only thing I saw

"Do u want to go back to Nigeria"

Chaii diaris godoooooo
Re: A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) by JbravoAdodger(m): 1:54pm On Mar 02, 2017

Re: A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) by Yewandequeen(f): 1:56pm On Mar 02, 2017
VickyRotex:

I thought so too.

Many don't take take their time, as far as sex is involved in the statement they feel it's all dirty talk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) by Butterworth: 1:58pm On Mar 02, 2017
Nigerians are BUNCH OF HYPOCRITES
Re: A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 02, 2017
do u want to go back to nigeria, NO ma, oh lord see wetin my country become. a dump site. or a cemetary cos if dem all die na to bring them back home. isokay

2 Likes

Re: A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) by AbiolaMM(m): 2:02pm On Mar 02, 2017
thonyrule:
Lol "before I close my eyes" her mum has said it all anyways..... Yeye girl, you are rejecting your father land. grin

Eh? If you see portal of exit from naija, you no go follow ? grin
Re: A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) by thonyrule(m): 2:03pm On Mar 02, 2017
AbiolaMM:

Eh? If you see portal of exit from naija, you no go follow ? grin
portal sounds too wide self grin

1 Like

Re: A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) by babyfaceafrica: 2:04pm On Mar 02, 2017
ikp120:

Abeg what is the correlation between posting rubbish on social media and being jobless? Do you also have a job after closing from your workplace? Don't you have time for yourself? How many seconds did it take you to type that stuff you typed there? undecided undecided
ok
Re: A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) by repogirl(f): 2:05pm On Mar 02, 2017
Lol!

Mama, times have changed o.
Re: A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) by mop4: 2:05pm On Mar 02, 2017
This is what i pick up from all this " you want to go back to Nigeria" girl shout No ooooo grin grin grin grin even girl reject her own country to tell you how bad this Country has gone.........

1 Like

Re: A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) by NarnieSnyper(m): 2:13pm On Mar 02, 2017
Dongreat:
Local mama. Her daughter just gave a nice speech regarding rape and to advise girls of their perverts boyfriend and the mum thinks she's rotten. Africans and hypocrisy. Like she doesn't give a doggy to her husband.
Lessons: Never add a family member to any social platform.
And mum next time don't join Snapchat because you won't see Jesus feeding the multitudes but hoes entertaining the multitudes.

Well said, sire. I had to change my username because of my nosey family members. My dad sent me a request also, I just left it pending then changed my name
Re: A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) by belatoxx: 2:16pm On Mar 02, 2017
Nobody see what I saw in this chat......So Nigeria is now a place to scared people, like i will call ojuju for you and you started pleading no ma, am sorry for this nation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) by NarnieSnyper(m): 2:16pm On Mar 02, 2017
Abisola Iyadunni Bejide angry grin the mother just had to type it all out. Typical naija parents grin
Re: A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) by emekaRaj(m): 2:21pm On Mar 02, 2017
Franchise21:
Lol... So we hv nw gotten to a stage where we use Nigeria to threaten ppl...

See as she said it: Or do u want to go bk to Nigeria??

And the girl replied affirmatively; No Ma

How the mighty has fallen

Giant of Africa ko; Ant of Africa ni

Were we ever so grt, dat anybody will choose Nigeria over obodo oyinbo, it has Everly been like dis brother
Re: A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) by rosalieene(f): 2:22pm On Mar 02, 2017
That was how I posted a video on facebook with a friend of mine
her mum lambasted us, she was now talking as if we commited a crime.........shuoooooo
ordinary video again

my Facebook friends started insulting the mum not knowing her identity, I didn't even know until the girl told me, I had to take down the video for peace to rain.
mothers ehn
Re: A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 02, 2017
Hmm

Re: A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 02, 2017
What nonsense? We don't want both the mother and daughter here, stay away from Nigeria.
Re: A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 02, 2017
Lunagirl:
Nigeria is now punishment grin grin grin

Please @your dp, is that "crooks"?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? / My Sister In-law Tried To Scam Me. / Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.