Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,832 members, 7,831,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Fayose Paid Ozekhome From His Share Of Dasuki’s Loot – EFCC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Paid Ozekhome From His Share Of Dasuki’s Loot – EFCC (21260 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode In Court Over Dasuki Loot (Photos) / Frozen Account: Ozekhome Kicks, Says Fayose Paid Me N75m As Legal Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Paid Ozekhome From His Share Of Dasuki’s Loot – EFCC by AceRoyal: 11:47pm On Mar 02, 2017
marv1:
Sorry Mr common sense and u are talking on faceless forum like this. If they dont have any evidence why dont u sue EFCC for not having any evidence against ur role model and looter. The day fayose went to collect #5million naira from the said account. Was it not shown on channel tv live. He transfered #75million naira from the same account and u are here asking for evidence. Yeye nonsence. Who is talking frivolities here if not u. Nonsense.
Very funny!
I have no time to banta with u sir.
Re: Fayose Paid Ozekhome From His Share Of Dasuki’s Loot – EFCC by AceRoyal: 11:50pm On Mar 02, 2017
maasoap:

This thread is not a media trial whatever that means to you. This is an information direct from the court of law. Don't tell me that you didn't read it before commenting.
BTW: if you need evidence of looting and bribery, go to the court where EFCC secured an order to freeze the lawyer's account, don't come to nairaland.
You guys are hilarious!
At the end of the day this case is DOA!
Re: Fayose Paid Ozekhome From His Share Of Dasuki’s Loot – EFCC by marv1: 8:36am On Mar 03, 2017
You asked for evidence and i gave u. Ofcourse i did not expect anything different from this ur response. If i were u i would keep shut.
AceRoyal:

Very funny!
I have no time to banta with u sir.
Re: Fayose Paid Ozekhome From His Share Of Dasuki’s Loot – EFCC by AceRoyal: 10:03am On Mar 03, 2017
marv1:
You asked for evidence and i gave u. Ofcourse i did not expect anything different from this ur response. If i were u i would keep shut.
Which evidence did u give?
Smh for u,I will ignore u henceforth concerning this issue because its obvious u ain't worth the stress.
Re: Fayose Paid Ozekhome From His Share Of Dasuki’s Loot – EFCC by marv1: 2:53pm On Mar 03, 2017
Looters are ur heroes that is why u keep on asking for evidence. The end of the road has come to u and ur greedy, selfish heroes that believe that they will continue to syphon the resources of the state. Its just a matter of time. BTW i have said b4, i will say it again. U have no moral right to be asking for evidence because u are insignificant. Why are u responding if u want to ignore. It means u dont even know what u are saying neither do u know the meaning of evidence. U are more ignorant than i think. So u better ignore and stop draging.. Or In ur our terms can u explain the meaning of evidence?
AceRoyal:

Which evidence did u give?
Smh for u,I will ignore u henceforth concerning this issue because its obvious u ain't worth the stress.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye's Constituency Projects In Kogi: Photos & Video By Facebook User / Ilorin Emirate: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Criticism Trailing Comments, Slams Saraki / Nigerians Harbouring And Employing Illegal Migrants Will Be Jailed And Fined

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.