Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

3 Reasons Why Christianity Is The Most Insulted Religion On Earth - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 3 Reasons Why Christianity Is The Most Insulted Religion On Earth (793 Views)

Daddy Freeze Slams Funke Felix Adejumo: Jay Z Insulted T.D Jakes, Still Makes... / Atheist John Steinruken - "Why Christianity Is Great" / Why Christianity Is The Only Religion For Me: A Logical Treatise On Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Reasons Why Christianity Is The Most Insulted Religion On Earth by Thepasserby(m): 3:01pm On Mar 02, 2017
This article is not meant to insult anyone. Please if in any way you get offended, it is not the writer's intention.

Right from the time of Jesus to the time of the early Christians, Christianity has been one of (if not) the most insulted and controversial religion on earth. People believe it's teachings are just made up and even go the extra mile to try to prove that all what Christians believe in never existed.

It should however be noted that Christianity is here to stay and no amount of human persecution can bring it to an end. From the various posts and comments I have read on this platform and others, here are some reasons why Christianity is the most insulted religion on earth.

1. The followers are peaceful

The followers of Christianity are very peaceful and hence people can insult their belief and still get away with it. The followers of Christianity believe that vengeance is of the lord and they will never lift a finger to protect the name of God or even their belief.

2. There are no secrets in Christianity

Almost everyone on earth knows about the beliefs and doctrines of Christianity they know what the Christians believe in and also know about all the laws guiding the faith.

3. The bible

According to some non Christians, the Bible is not God's words because it was written by humans. Others believe because we have different translations then the Bible is not as important as the Christians take it to be.

People will continue to misunderstand Christianity unless they change their mindset. Christianity is not a religion but a relationship.

Copied from www.palmchatnow.com
Re: 3 Reasons Why Christianity Is The Most Insulted Religion On Earth by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 02, 2017
Nice...

2 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why Christianity Is The Most Insulted Religion On Earth by frank317: 4:07pm On Mar 02, 2017
for me, the three reasons why christians are the most insulted are..

1. They holier than thou is very annoying. They paint it to your face that they better than you just because the worship a jewish deity, yet what you see is always different from what they confess and pray for.

2. Christianity breeds hypocrisy: Christians pretend a lot. They are fool of shhiit and pretend to be the nicest people on earth. They set a high standard of goodness for themselves knowing they can never get there. This knowledge only turns them to hypocrite, pretending to be what they know they can never achieve.

3. They dont practice what they preach yet will not allow u to rest for not being what they know they will never be. Christians will preach to you to be holy, good, patient, love etc knowing they are not either of these things, yet they keep on bothering u. they are worst than mosquitoes when it comes to pestering you.

ok let me add another one

4. they condemn you for ur imperfectness and excuse themselves for same... whats more annoying than this?

i just realize the list is up to 20, but for the sake of lazy readers, lets keep it at this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Reasons Why Christianity Is The Most Insulted Religion On Earth by akintom(m): 4:24pm On Mar 02, 2017
Thepasserby:
This article is not meant to insult anyone. Please if in any way you get offended, it is not the writer's intention.

Right from the time of Jesus to the time of the early Christians, Christianity has been one of (if not) the most insulted and controversial religion on earth. People believe it's teachings are just made up and even go the extra mile to try to prove that all what Christians believe in never existed.

It should however be noted that Christianity is here to stay and no amount of human persecution can bring it to an end. From the various posts and comments I have read on this platform and others, here are some reasons why Christianity is the most insulted religion on earth.

1. The followers are peaceful

The followers of Christianity are very peaceful and hence people can insult their belief and still get away with it. The followers of Christianity believe that vengeance is of the lord and they will never lift a finger to protect the name of God or even their belief.

2. There are no secrets in Christianity

Almost everyone on earth knows about the beliefs and doctrines of Christianity they know what the Christians believe in and also know about all the laws guiding the faith.

3. The bible

According to some non Christians, the Bible is not God's words because it was written by humans. Others believe because we have different translations then the Bible is not as important as the Christians take it to be.

People will continue to misunderstand Christianity unless they change their mindset. Christianity is not a religion but a relationship.

Copied from www.palmchatnow.com

The above is according to the perception of Christians. But here are some of the reasons why Christianity is irritatingly ridiculous:

1. The Christians says that Christianity is not a religion, but way of life/relationship.

What defines religion, better than illusionary relationship with ghosts?

2. Christianity is as fractioned and factioned as the number of denominations that exist. No unity of beliefs.

3. Christians will boldly, albeit unabashed, get involved in defending religious faith, as rational and logical.

4. The Christian god is a Jewish Idol, but Christians in Africa, stigmatized the god of African traditional religion, as Idol and promote the Jewish Idol as "God".

5. Christians claim they obey the bible, but Mathew 5 (reviewed 10 commandments), has never been obeyed.

6. Christians claimed their god can do all things, yet common headache hasn't been healed by this god.

Christianity is an amusing charade.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why Christianity Is The Most Insulted Religion On Earth by felixomor: 4:25pm On Mar 02, 2017
frank317:
for me, the three reasons why christians are the most insulted are..

1. They holier than thou is very annoying. They paint it to your face that they better than you just because the worship a jewish deity, yet what you see is always different from what they confess and pray for.

2. Christianity breeds hypocrisy: Christians pretend a lot. They are fool of shhiit and pretend to be the nicest people on earth. They set a high standard of goodness for themselves knowing they can never get there. This knowledge only turns them to hypocrite, pretending to be what they know they can never achieve.

3. They dont practice what they preach yet will not allow u to rest for not being what they know they will never be. Christians will preach to you to be holy, good, patient, love etc knowing they are not either of these things, yet they keep on bothering u. they are worst than mosquitoes when it comes to pestering you.

ok let me add another one

4. they condemn you for ur imperfectness and excuse themselves for same... whats more annoying than this?

i just realize the list is up to 20, but for the sake of lazy readers, lets keep it at this.

Lies.
Many religions abhor what u just wrote.

Stop deceiving thyself.
We know why u hate Christianity.
Re: 3 Reasons Why Christianity Is The Most Insulted Religion On Earth by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 02, 2017
Hi Frank317 & Akintom,
Guys...it's so interesting that you two were the first "free-thinkers" to comment.
You two would be some powerful forces for the Kingdom of God...and I am dead serious.
No joke....You both are very intelligent..
All that it took to write all of this..imagine if that could be transferred over to the Lord.. smiley
I see two Pauls here..
Re: 3 Reasons Why Christianity Is The Most Insulted Religion On Earth by akintom(m): 4:50pm On Mar 02, 2017
MZLady39:
Hi Frank317 & Akintom,
Guys...it's so interesting that you two were the first "free-thinkers" to comment.
You two would be some powerful forces for the Kingdom of God...and I am dead serious.
All that it took to write all of this..imagine if that could be transferred over to the Lord.. smiley
I see two Pauls here..

Thanks my lady.
though you lean more to patronizing me.
All the same, i can still deliver on bible study class, that will bless the Christians beyond measure. My atheistic disposition notwithstanding.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why Christianity Is The Most Insulted Religion On Earth by frank317: 7:34pm On Mar 02, 2017
MZLady39:
Hi Frank317 & Akintom,
I see two Pauls here..

Of course I am willing to help Yahweh if he will pay. I know he is shy... I must pay heavily for me to help tell people about him
Re: 3 Reasons Why Christianity Is The Most Insulted Religion On Earth by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 02, 2017
akintom:

Thanks my lady.
though you lean more to patronizing me.
All the same, i can still deliver on bible study class, that will bless the Christians beyond measure. My atheistic disposition notwithstanding.

Oh I don't tell folks what they want to hear...
Although I can be witty, I give compliments where they are due.

While giving the Christians blessings, there's blessings in there for you too.
Now I have to see about whether to reply to your brother....
Re: 3 Reasons Why Christianity Is The Most Insulted Religion On Earth by HardMirror(m): 7:34am On Mar 03, 2017
MZLady39:
Hi Frank317 & Akintom,
I see two Pauls here..

Not again. They know all.
Re: 3 Reasons Why Christianity Is The Most Insulted Religion On Earth by HardMirror(m): 7:40am On Mar 03, 2017
frank317:

Of course I am willing to help Yahweh if he will pay. I know he is shy... I must pay heavily for me to help tell people about him
Lol
God always pays my brother. Serve his people well and they would serve you in return. Perfect ur act and you will be buying private jets soon
Re: 3 Reasons Why Christianity Is The Most Insulted Religion On Earth by johnydon22(m): 9:01am On Mar 03, 2017
one word: HYPOCRISY..

Jesus fought against the hypocrisy of the Pharisees and sadducees all his life, he ended up having the worst hypocrite the world have ever seen as followers

2 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why Christianity Is The Most Insulted Religion On Earth by Niflheim(m): 11:08am On Mar 03, 2017
@op,

When you come online to speak about christians being "peaceful people", try and make good research before spreading lies on social media!!!..............................................................http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-28641008

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Smaller Churches Not Perform Miracles Like Their Headquarters / Senator Ademola Adeleke Aka Dancing Senator Leads Praise And Worship In Church / About Tithes And Offerings: Why All Emphasis On Tithe Alone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.