Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,736 members, 7,831,343 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Edelmira Barreira Appointed As Minister For Sex In Spain (photo) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Edelmira Barreira Appointed As Minister For Sex In Spain (photo) (56087 Views)

Malusi Gigaba Resigns As Minister Over Sex Tape Scandal / President Mnangagwa Appoints 68-Year-Old Sithembiso Nyoni As Minister Of Youths / Mugabe Appoints Minister For “whatsapp And Facebook” In Zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edelmira Barreira Appointed As Minister For Sex In Spain (photo) by jericco1(m): 6:04pm On Mar 02, 2017
Is it funny? I heared a country in Asia has one child to family policy in order to curb the population growth, and one is here with its own policy in order to increase population. Very Logical!
Re: Edelmira Barreira Appointed As Minister For Sex In Spain (photo) by dtruth50: 6:06pm On Mar 02, 2017
joshing:
They should import me naaaa... pple lyk me in Nigeria can increase d population
i know u na. no b u impregnant Nkechi, Ada, n dt ur neighbor's daughter

1 Like

Re: Edelmira Barreira Appointed As Minister For Sex In Spain (photo) by PrickGetSize(m): 6:07pm On Mar 02, 2017
Ah! I wish I were him! What a lucky bastard. sad
Re: Edelmira Barreira Appointed As Minister For Sex In Spain (photo) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 02, 2017
SuperPanther:

Fixed!
Na u sabi grin grin
Re: Edelmira Barreira Appointed As Minister For Sex In Spain (photo) by Snowstorm: 6:16pm On Mar 02, 2017
grin
Re: Edelmira Barreira Appointed As Minister For Sex In Spain (photo) by goodnews777: 6:17pm On Mar 02, 2017
You can't eat your cake and have it. You encourage same sex marriages and expect population growth? That is insane. Your population will not only decline but stink.

5 Likes

Re: Edelmira Barreira Appointed As Minister For Sex In Spain (photo) by sweatlana: 6:19pm On Mar 02, 2017
DirewolfofStark:
Spain's population has been in steep decline because many women are choosing careers over starting families. I'm a big advocate and supporter of Women's Rights and I will always support the right of the girl child to get as good an education as her male counterpart, but some aggressive feminists have taken things a bit too far in countries like Spain.
Now they have resorted to desperation tactics because their country is on the brink of being taken over by parasites like Arabs and Africans who will outbreed them and eventually take over their country.
Your dp is disturbing, Muslims will be offended. Please remove it.

1 Like

Re: Edelmira Barreira Appointed As Minister For Sex In Spain (photo) by igwegeorgiano(m): 6:19pm On Mar 02, 2017
MissShakara:
Am relocating to Spain. Period.
contact moir for ya visa o
Re: Edelmira Barreira Appointed As Minister For Sex In Spain (photo) by DirewolfofStark(m): 6:20pm On Mar 02, 2017
sweatlana:

Your dp is disturbing, Muslims will be offended. Please remove it.

When they remove that "I believe in Allah" rubbish, I'll change my DP. Until then, the DP remains.

4 Likes

Re: Edelmira Barreira Appointed As Minister For Sex In Spain (photo) by sweatlana: 6:22pm On Mar 02, 2017
DirewolfofStark:

When they remove that "I believe in Allah" rubbish, I'll change my DP. Until then, the DP remains.
Hmm tgats risky o

Na islamist get nl o
Re: Edelmira Barreira Appointed As Minister For Sex In Spain (photo) by ritababe(f): 6:23pm On Mar 02, 2017
BIDOO:

ooops, rita mention me today even when she fail to adress my mention the other time !

lol
Re: Edelmira Barreira Appointed As Minister For Sex In Spain (photo) by bukatyne(f): 6:27pm On Mar 02, 2017
DirewolfofStark:
Spain's population has been in steep decline because many women are choosing careers over starting families. I'm a big advocate and supporter of Women's Rights and I will always support the right of the girl child to get as good an education as her male counterpart, but some aggressive feminists have taken things a bit too far in countries like Spain.
Now they have resorted to desperation tactics because their country is on the brink of being taken over by parasites like Arabs and Africans who will outbreed them and eventually take over their country.

If this their problem, then we need minister of marriage and not minister of s.ex. S.ex doesn't mean more babies.... well more babies but not the rate they want it.

A lot of women will be preggers after a while but will they keep the resulting babies if they feel it will infringe on their career?
Re: Edelmira Barreira Appointed As Minister For Sex In Spain (photo) by mr1759: 6:35pm On Mar 02, 2017
TUFACE should be send to assist this woman

1 Like

Re: Edelmira Barreira Appointed As Minister For Sex In Spain (photo) by mr1759: 6:36pm On Mar 02, 2017
Nigeria should send Rotimi amechi , sanusi lamido sanusi and tuface to work with her
Re: Edelmira Barreira Appointed As Minister For Sex In Spain (photo) by d33types: 6:36pm On Mar 02, 2017
wink2015:
So Spain has joined the league of the "CUCUMBER CLUB"

They want to add to their trophy on "GAYLESBIANTRANSGENDER" Honours

It is well!

Na dem Sabi

do you ever read?? tell me
Re: Edelmira Barreira Appointed As Minister For Sex In Spain (photo) by DirewolfofStark(m): 6:37pm On Mar 02, 2017
bukatyne:

If this their problem, then we need minister of marriage and not minister of s.ex. S.ex doesn't mean more babies.... well more babies but not the rate they want it.

A lot of women will be preggers after a while but will they keep the resulting babies if they feel it will infringe on their career?

Many of the women refusing to have children are married women. The statistics on women who refuse to have children in Spain have consistently shown that the phenomenon of choosing not to have children cuts across the spectrum from married women to single women. So a Minister of Marriage probably wouldn't solve the problem.
Re: Edelmira Barreira Appointed As Minister For Sex In Spain (photo) by jasawa: 6:37pm On Mar 02, 2017
Kondomatic:
I bet they don't have the type of Nigerian Muslims over there.
And i bet also that the muslims here do not have a baby factory.

2 Likes

Re: Edelmira Barreira Appointed As Minister For Sex In Spain (photo) by ambsteve: 6:38pm On Mar 02, 2017
She actually look like her appointment undecided
Re: Edelmira Barreira Appointed As Minister For Sex In Spain (photo) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 02, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
we need for naija cheesy
grin
Re: Edelmira Barreira Appointed As Minister For Sex In Spain (photo) by CellTabRepairs: 6:39pm On Mar 02, 2017
Ministeress be dat...

But it doesn't mean these Spaniards ain't rocking their waist nah...it should be a sensitization process on avoiding birth control. The government could compromise their most used birth control drugs for instance... church agbasaa grin grin

**Click My Name & View That Resource You Need!**
Don't wait in perpetuity for job invitations after applying! March is here already today! The thief you harbour is PROCRASTINATION! Therefore don't wait until the whole year runs out!

Great dreamers don't stay idle at home. They take steps!
Re: Edelmira Barreira Appointed As Minister For Sex In Spain (photo) by bukatyne(f): 6:47pm On Mar 02, 2017
DirewolfofStark:

Many of the women refusing to have children are married women. The statistics on women who refuse to have children in Spain have consistently shown that the phenomenon of choosing not to have children cuts across the spectrum from married women to single women. So a Minister of Marriage probably wouldn't solve the problem.

Really?

Then a Minister of Children, restricting access to birth control pills to women without kids, making their elderly care package unattractive or making the workplace more friendlier to working mothers or a combination of all four will solve the problem.

I refuse to believe that most of the married women don't want kids.
Re: Edelmira Barreira Appointed As Minister For Sex In Spain (photo) by purplekayc(m): 6:50pm On Mar 02, 2017
They have a declining population that's why
I think they should bring in immigrants
Re: Edelmira Barreira Appointed As Minister For Sex In Spain (photo) by ebuclassic18(m): 6:51pm On Mar 02, 2017
GogetterMD:
More sex doesn't necessarily mean more children
#Priorities sha

more wat then?
Re: Edelmira Barreira Appointed As Minister For Sex In Spain (photo) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 02, 2017
Maybe they ought to start by stopping indiscriminate abortions
Re: Edelmira Barreira Appointed As Minister For Sex In Spain (photo) by DirewolfofStark(m): 6:55pm On Mar 02, 2017
bukatyne:

Really?

Then a Minister of Children, restricting access to birth control pills to women without kids, making their elderly care package unattractive or making the workplace more friendlier to working mothers or a combination of all four will solve the problem.

Restricting access to birth control pills in this day and age would be deemed too draconian. I can't imagine any country in the West who'd be brave enough to incur the wrath of its female populace by taking such a step.

I think the functions of the new "minister" in Spain will tend more towards persuasion than sanctions.

2 Likes

Re: Edelmira Barreira Appointed As Minister For Sex In Spain (photo) by Earth2Metahuman: 6:59pm On Mar 02, 2017
bukatyne:

Really?

you will be surprised the number of married couples who don't want children.
Spain have everything you mentioned up there.
But Their problem is feminism and choosing career over everything else like someone rightly said.
Re: Edelmira Barreira Appointed As Minister For Sex In Spain (photo) by oseiwe(m): 7:00pm On Mar 02, 2017
I dont mind relocating now, see opportunity.
Re: Edelmira Barreira Appointed As Minister For Sex In Spain (photo) by Dom2020: 7:08pm On Mar 02, 2017
The woman must have been really good in d game of sex to merit such position
Re: Edelmira Barreira Appointed As Minister For Sex In Spain (photo) by Jacks14: 7:09pm On Mar 02, 2017
Singapore1:
E be like say I go relocate oo Operation impregnate them all !!!
u bad
Re: Edelmira Barreira Appointed As Minister For Sex In Spain (photo) by ALAYORMII: 7:10pm On Mar 02, 2017
Is it not this same country that removed the clause of faithfulness from marriage

The world ended in the 60s
Re: Edelmira Barreira Appointed As Minister For Sex In Spain (photo) by engoldzee(f): 7:11pm On Mar 02, 2017
xstry:
keep face like who wan cum
Really dude?
Re: Edelmira Barreira Appointed As Minister For Sex In Spain (photo) by Harwoyeez(m): 7:21pm On Mar 02, 2017
Spain should allow more migrants esp males to come in n burst some nuts in there.....black KOBOKO works magic and create a ministry in their immigration to process males willing to come n make babies for them grin shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" / Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory / Sri Lanka: President Rajapaska Flees As Protesters Invade Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.