Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,696 members, 7,831,172 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Edelmira Barreira Appointed As Minister For Sex In Spain (photo) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Edelmira Barreira Appointed As Minister For Sex In Spain (photo) (56086 Views)

Malusi Gigaba Resigns As Minister Over Sex Tape Scandal / President Mnangagwa Appoints 68-Year-Old Sithembiso Nyoni As Minister Of Youths / Mugabe Appoints Minister For “whatsapp And Facebook” In Zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edelmira Barreira Appointed As Minister For Sex In Spain (photo) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 6:58am On Mar 03, 2017
EDSONSMITH:
wow thanks dear, am going to save it
Go download this application, Duolingo on playstore. you can learn languages there for free.

1 Like

Re: Edelmira Barreira Appointed As Minister For Sex In Spain (photo) by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 03, 2017
Kaysalas:
Its actually a calculated attempt to CHECKMATE the increase and eventual TAKE OVER of Spain & all of EUROPE by the CULTISTS who had a MURDEROUS FAT DWARF for a prophet(peace be upon ME!). Christians! Awake, Pray & Evangelise. Hajid is REAL wink

plainbibletruth plappville SINZ

parrisbookaddict Ioannes alBHAGDADI

annunaki2 OLAADEGBU

truthman2012

malvisguy2012

Empiree my paddy!

Increasing their birth rate won't decreasing or stop the rate of immigration of Moslems into European countries. Unless they outlaw all Islamic practices, shut their doors on moslem refugees and ban the propagation of Islam in their countries, it's just a matter of time before Europe falls. Once Europe falls, well, the Vatican goes with it and the next target would be to hasten the already downward slide of the US.

Destroy US and half of the free world including Canada is gone.
Re: Edelmira Barreira Appointed As Minister For Sex In Spain (photo) by DEWKID(m): 8:11am On Mar 03, 2017
davidif:

Bros, they are not the only one o. Japan's problem is probably worse. In fact this seems to be a big problem for a lot of wealthy countries. People are choosing not to have kids to either to focus on there careers or enjoy there lives.

so true on wonder Japan has many sex games and reality TV's it seems i'll like to visit does countries
Re: Edelmira Barreira Appointed As Minister For Sex In Spain (photo) by Kaysalas(m): 8:20am On Mar 03, 2017
Empiree:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLPO1XAKCuM
You too like to dey post videos sha! I watched it and d guy Is just like u(ignorant).kindly read the SEAL OF ISLAM, surah 9:5. But remember the Naskh surah 2:106 while at it. May God give u understanding

As u too like videos pls watch this. Happy viewing my ignorant Muslim friend hehehe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbzwVn0cUBM
Re: Edelmira Barreira Appointed As Minister For Sex In Spain (photo) by Kaysalas(m): 8:24am On Mar 03, 2017
Ioannes:

Increasing their birth rate won't decreasing or stop the rate of immigration of Moslems into European countries. Unless they outlaw all Islamic practices, shut their doors on moslem refugees and ban the propagation of Islam in their countries, it's just a matter of time before Europe falls. Once Europe falls, well, the Vatican goes with it and the next target would be to hasten the already downward slide of the US.

Destroy US and half of the free world including Canada is gone.
At least, you will agree they have taken a bold step. A journey of a thousand miles......
Re: Edelmira Barreira Appointed As Minister For Sex In Spain (photo) by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 03, 2017
Kaysalas:
At least, you will agree they have taken a bold step. A journey of a thousand miles......

Let's just hope it's the right step in the right direction bro.

1 Like

Re: Edelmira Barreira Appointed As Minister For Sex In Spain (photo) by frank202012: 8:34am On Mar 03, 2017
DirewolfofStark:
Spain's population has been in steep decline because many women are choosing careers over starting families. I'm a big advocate and supporter of Women's Rights and I will always support the right of the girl child to get as good an education as her male counterpart, but some aggressive feminists have taken things a bit too far in countries like Spain.
Now they have resorted to desperation tactics because their country is on the brink of being taken over by parasites like Arabs and Africans who will outbreed them and eventually take over their country.

u re 100% correct...I was reading somewhere that in 2070 7 out of every ten men in Europe will be an Arab nd muslim the way things re going now....,.
Re: Edelmira Barreira Appointed As Minister For Sex In Spain (photo) by Came: 10:59am On Mar 03, 2017
Everything go surplus for that Spain as people no plenty for there, Spain, here i come.
Re: Edelmira Barreira Appointed As Minister For Sex In Spain (photo) by zynzyn(m): 12:39pm On Mar 03, 2017
lanre316:

What a petty and puny god you serve. Encouraging ignorance and destroying intelligence. I bet he's intimidated by intelligence. I'm happy the true Creator of the universe is not as petty and anti-intelligence like your Jewish sheep herders mental invention of a god.

Hmm!

I hope our conversation will not last long! undecided

Why get angry with my God? The Spaniards made a free decision and they now see it is affecting them. Women were created primarily to be home keepers and mothers! Any society that thinks it can alter that will eventually realise it's own folly. God does not even have to do anything, honestly!!

My Bible quotation only explains the futility of human intelligence when it does not respect the will of it's creator. Period!

I do not intend to speak further on this. Thanks!!
Re: Edelmira Barreira Appointed As Minister For Sex In Spain (photo) by kechywillz(m): 7:10pm On Mar 03, 2017
Na WA oo
Re: Edelmira Barreira Appointed As Minister For Sex In Spain (photo) by Victorclean1: 5:24am On Aug 18, 2021
Islam is a curse and I still wonder why they travel to USA or Christian countries.

Islam should fight their war and not Christians as it is in northern Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" / Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory / Sri Lanka: President Rajapaska Flees As Protesters Invade Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.