Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,949 members, 7,845,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? (9326 Views)

Dear Men:natural Food That Can Boast Your Sperm Count & Things That Destroy Them / This Is How A Faithful Man Looks Like (pic) / How Many Nigerian Men Can Boast Of Their Beautiful Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by MUNEER2(m): 1:30pm On Dec 15, 2009
SmashingM:

Thank you. I'll try.

Please, I don't mean you should try unfaithfulness again.

You personally know what is best for you, sweetheart!
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by mafolayomi(f): 1:43pm On Dec 15, 2009
smiley, thank God for i have NEVER ever bin unfaithful in a relationship.its has always bin one man @ a time.
cos its never interest me, so why will i do it?
And in my present relationship, why do i need to be unfaithful when he satisfies me with everything, whatelse willi be looking for? and i am very sure he is faithful too smiley
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by MUNEER2(m): 1:54pm On Dec 15, 2009
mafolayomi:

smiley, thank God for i have NEVER ever bin unfaithful in a relationship.its has always bin one man @ a time.
cos its never interest me, so why will i do it?
And in my present relationship, why do i need to be unfaithful when he satisfies me with everything, whatelse willi be looking for? and i am very sure he is faithful too smiley

One man at a time?

So, how many men all together?

Faithfulness should make a relationship longer, i think undecided
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by hackney(m): 3:48pm On Dec 15, 2009
I can put my hand on my heart and say: YES, i am faithful.

I have always been faithful in all my relationships which the girls actually found strange (with all their tests , one was actually setting traps with friends;imagine the insecure girl).

And knowing that i usually stick to one girl, i tend to ensure im completely attracted to her in every way.
That helps a lot. ( you know , curves dont go away, do they?) kiss kiss
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by platinumnk(f): 3:50pm On Dec 15, 2009
@topic- * Sighs*
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by MUNEER2(m): 3:57pm On Dec 15, 2009
hackney:

I can put my hand on my heart and say: YES, i am faithful.

I have always been faithful in all my relationships which the girls actually found strange (with all their tests , one was actually setting traps with friends;imagine the insecure girl).

And knowing that i usually stick to one girl, i tend to ensure im completely attracted to her in every way.
That helps a lot. ( you know , curves dont go away, do they?) kiss kiss

Tell us more grin grin grin
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by mafolayomi(f): 4:04pm On Dec 15, 2009
MUNEER2:

One man at a time?

So, how many men all together?

Faithfulness should make a relationship longer, i think undecided

YES one man at a time

My dear, d numbers of men does not count as far as am concern, in as much as sex is not involved.

sNot in every situation sir, because its not all Men that appreciates faithfulness in their kind of women
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by mrperfect(m): 4:05pm On Dec 15, 2009
I am number one.
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by MUNEER2(m): 4:21pm On Dec 15, 2009
mafolayomi:

YES one man at a time

My dear, d numbers of men does not count as far as am concern, in as much as sex is not involved.

sNot in every situation sir, because its not all Men that appreciates faithfulness in their kind of women

Please sweetheart, don't you risk that anymore.

I personally don't believe in luv with no sex, that's when i'll begin to doubt my garl. lipsrsealed

I appreciate being faithful, but still looking for someone to teach me how to practice it kiss

I aint promiscuous though grin
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 15, 2009
I am faithful until she catch me with another gurl
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by pureminded: 4:29pm On Dec 15, 2009
I can boast of true love for her, but faithful, urgrrhhh undecided
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by yme1(f): 4:29pm On Dec 15, 2009
i am faithful for real kiss
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by tanimz(f): 4:30pm On Dec 15, 2009
~Bluetooth:

I am faithful until she catch me with another gurl

LOL, I dey feel u player, player grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by jice(m): 4:33pm On Dec 15, 2009
Tell me how you can keep your beauty and Sanctity?
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by jice(m): 4:35pm On Dec 15, 2009
is your mind really pure.

A pure mind take every other minds pure and a suspicious one suspects all others
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by MUNEER2(m): 4:38pm On Dec 15, 2009
mrperfect:

I am number one.

Hmmmmmm grin grin grin

Mr faithful>>>>>sorry, mrperfect! grin
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by mrperfect(m): 4:45pm On Dec 15, 2009
Thank you.
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by MUNEER2(m): 5:01pm On Dec 15, 2009
mrperfect:

Thank you.

What for?
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Jusi: 5:07pm On Dec 15, 2009
I 4 one cn boast of a faithful relatnshp but my parthner dd tk me 4 d faithful type, so she left
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by luckyme9(f): 5:09pm On Dec 15, 2009
May be I'm a liittle bit on the old side for this topic, but I remember in the days of boyfriend and girlfriend, even when i had one love of my life, he had everything but money, and as a college girl loving life, I had to find me some money making friends on the side.
But since I've been with my husband, NO! MBA!!.  I"ve never thought of another man,it's been 17  wonderful years now.   I had my turn when I was roaming.
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by MUNEER2(m): 5:22pm On Dec 15, 2009
luckyme9:

May be I'm a liittle bit on the old side for this topic, but I remember in the days of boyfriend and girlfriend, even when i had one love of my life, he had everything but money, and as a college girl loving life, I had to find me some money making friends on the side.
But since I've been with my husband, NO! MBA!!.  I"ve never thought of another man,it's been 17  wonderful years now.   I had my turn when I was roaming.

i feel you wink
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by mrperfect(m): 5:26pm On Dec 15, 2009
MUNEER2:

What for?
For getting my correct name smiley
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by MUZBO(m): 5:29pm On Dec 15, 2009
I'll be faithful when my girlfriend becomes my 2nd skin. . . For real though!
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by MUNEER2(m): 5:34pm On Dec 15, 2009
mrperfect:

For getting my correct name smiley
grin grin grin
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by ifyalways(f): 5:35pm On Dec 15, 2009
@Topic,Yes,i and mine can beat our chest anyday and say ' we have been and wud always be faithful   kiss cool
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by CrudeOil2(m): 6:26pm On Dec 15, 2009
I hate being faithful.
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by CarlosVent(m): 7:27pm On Dec 15, 2009
u cant reach my achievement on that
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by globalwonda: 7:32pm On Dec 15, 2009
We are so carnaly minded dat no1 cared 2 ask, relationship with who? As for me, by Gods grace my r/ship with him is getting sweeter by d day. Even in my unfaithfulnes, he is also faithful. What abt urs? Remain blssd. kiss
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by oyinda3(f): 7:57pm On Dec 15, 2009
crude oil, u have serious issues.
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Treetop20(m): 8:14pm On Dec 15, 2009
less than 5percent of men are faithful out of a hundred
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by MsDiva1(f): 8:18pm On Dec 15, 2009
"Men are only as faithful as their options." - Bill Mahr
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Phony200(m): 10:10pm On Dec 15, 2009
I am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Now Believe In The Calabar Girl / She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? / Why Sex Is Better In Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.