Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,652 members, 7,854,716 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 03:41 AM

How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? (9336 Views)

Dear Men:natural Food That Can Boast Your Sperm Count & Things That Destroy Them / This Is How A Faithful Man Looks Like (pic) / How Many Nigerian Men Can Boast Of Their Beautiful Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Owugal(f): 11:02pm On Dec 15, 2009
Crude Oil:

I hate being faithful.

this is why Nigeria has so many aids and std infected people. and it wont stop until esp men begin to tame themselves. you cant control yourselves and you are happy with it. shame. many of you will look like this one day

Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by 190: 11:09pm On Dec 15, 2009
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship?

my girl friend is even more faithful than i am--if u doubt dis ask OPELOVELY~
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by willyspace(m): 11:13pm On Dec 15, 2009
I love my chic with all my heart, am faithful to her but at times try making her jealous by "setting up" with this she's always on her toes. Healthy Competition pays!
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by collinx(m): 11:19pm On Dec 15, 2009
It takes the fear of God and will power to be faithful,as for me,I love side shows.
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Nizoral(f): 11:21pm On Dec 15, 2009
Yes why not as my name implies i wil b faithful 2 my spouse.
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by ssumpta(f): 11:22pm On Dec 15, 2009
In my last real rel, i was. Absolutely. But then he cheated on me. I forgave him, but he did it again. I warned him that one day the tables might just turn on him.
It did happen, though it was never intentional, like tit for tat. He nearly died from d pain i caused him.
Guys cheat but can't stand being cheated on, esp by a girl they really dig.
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by bencobenz(m): 11:23pm On Dec 15, 2009
What is difficult in being faithful to your partner? it is as simple as F9, if only you can
displine yourself. cool
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by oyinda3(f): 11:38pm On Dec 15, 2009
willyspace:

I love my chic with all my heart, am faithful to her but at times try making her jealous by "setting up" with this she's always on her toes. Healthy Competition pays!

how is it healthy? she needs to get a job and learn to be able to depend on herself. then maybe she can get a divorce/ break up with you.
why isn't she worried about contacting HIV or other STDs.

or maybe she's doing the same. are you two competing over how many people you can cheat with? i don't see anything healthy in that
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 15, 2009
When you say you are faithful do you just believe you are or
have you ever gotten a chance to cheat?
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by willyspace(m): 11:56pm On Dec 15, 2009
@Oyinda. When your lover knows that other people admire you, he/she sits up, knowing fully well if they falter, some one else is waiting by the wings.
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by micdon: 12:15am On Dec 16, 2009
when u are too committed the other person takes it for granted. so how we for do?
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by unclesamtech(m): 12:32am On Dec 16, 2009
l can boast tooo
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by oyinda3(f): 1:42am On Dec 16, 2009
willyspace:

@Oyinda. When your lover knows that other people admire you, he/she sits up, knowing fully well if they falter, some one else is waiting by the wings.

that must be very frustrating for the girl. I would never stay in a relationship like that. poor girl
are u rich? maybe she's with you for money because i don't know why a girl will stay with such a guy except there are other reasons involved.
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by H2O2: 1:46am On Dec 16, 2009
Willyspace that should keep your girl on her tippytoes.

She's got no room to mess up. One slip and she's outta here.
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by oyinda3(f): 1:51am On Dec 16, 2009
^ lol. poor girl

but seriously though. why does she think her boyfriend only cheats on her when she falters. eventually she will realize she's being really stupid. one can only tolerate that mess for so long.
reminds me of the naija TV show where the polygamous wives are fighting over who next to cook for their potbellied husband. rotfl but that case is understandable. the wives need their husband's money.
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by H2O2: 2:00am On Dec 16, 2009
Maybe the girl is used up and washed up and feels optionless. The young fellas in town looking for hot catches are definitely not gonna look her way.
She's the withered type. Dudes wanna roll with something fresh. They don't want her. She's gotta sit her ass there and try to work something through with him. She can take solace in being his main squeeze though. grin
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by oyinda3(f): 2:05am On Dec 16, 2009
lol. that's very pathetic. but i don't think she's optionless though. she should find some older mature guy or someone her age. than her rather than young fellas. seems to me she's throwing her dignity out of the window.

well that's too bad for her.
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by H2O2: 2:08am On Dec 16, 2009
How the hell I'm posed to know. I'm just saying.
Hell, I feel for her. Older doesn't always mean maturity. She can end up with an older dog who will cheat on her and rubbish her the same way the other fella did. I think there's a strong love connection between the two.
Don't put asunder where there's love, Oyinda.
Don't be a typical nutjob career woman who thinks splitting up is always the first and best option.
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by oyinda3(f): 2:32am On Dec 16, 2009
i don't think that's love. i think the parties are just taking advantage of each other or something.
i'm not saying they should split. i'm saying eventually one of them will get tired of the silliness and leave. lol

we're analyzing this willyspace's case too much.
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by marocguy(m): 5:03am On Dec 16, 2009
Not me,i cant boast of 1
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Nobody: 5:06am On Dec 16, 2009
I could!
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by larimo(m): 7:11am On Dec 16, 2009
yes, i can boast by His grace. i and my wife has been faithful even before we got married.
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by jice(m): 7:55am On Dec 16, 2009
Faithfulness is not aas difficult as perceived by you boys. try it with an open mind. you will enjoy your relationship.

It pays
[/size][size=8pt][color=#000099][/color]
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Akebulan: 8:09am On Dec 16, 2009
I can say I have attempted to cheat once, but I was young and stupid. I was 16. I was caught before my hot silly plan had a chance to cool itself down.

Since then, I havent dared have another try. And it isnt even because I am scared, no, Its because I have too much pride. I cant imagine giving someone the right/chance to be able to consider me a coward or a liar. I stand by my word, and do have alot of pride. When I tried to cheat at 16, and got caught, I reflected on it. I asked myself why I had bothered to try. I certainly did not love (not even liked) partner #1, I was in love with partner #2, so why did i not leave #1? It was because I was too scared to break up with him. I feared that I might hurt him. Well, eventually, not only did I hurt them both, I also tarnished my image of being the type that 1. always stands by my word and 2. is blunt to a fault.

I cannot stand being called a coward. So, I never tried it again. Since then, it doesnt matter if I think the person will commit suicide; I break it off the moment I find an unforgivable fault. grin (So now, instead of being the type that would cheat, I am the type that is single-prone embarassed lol)
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by eyoniggar(m): 8:52am On Dec 16, 2009
Akebulan:

I can say I have attempted to cheat once, but I was young and silly. I was 16. I was caught before my hot silly plan had a chance to cool itself down.

Since then, I havent dared have another try. And it isnt even because I am scared, no, Its because I have too much pride. I cant imagine giving someone the right/chance to be able to consider me a coward or a liar. I stand by my word, and do have alot of pride. When I tried to cheat at 16, and got caught, I reflected on it. I asked myself why I had bothered to try. I certainly did not love (not even liked) partner #1, I was in love with partner #2, so why did i not leave #1? It was because I was too scared to break up with him. I feared that I might hurt him. Well, eventually, not only did I hurt them both, I also tarnished my image of being the type that 1. always stands by my word and 2. is blunt to a fault.

I cannot stand being called a coward. So, I never tried it again. Since then, it doesnt matter if I think the person will commit suicide; I break it off the moment I find an unforgivable fault. grin (So now, instead of being the type that would cheat, I am the type that is single-prone embarassed lol)

WORD!!!

I have for once in my life been faithful. But this is six months counting being in a faithful relationship. But omo girl dey dull me for sexual parol. Now I am about to cheat, cos I cnt stand the pressure of abstinence. And please dnt tell me sex aint all about relationship.
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Akebulan: 8:57am On Dec 16, 2009
eyoniggar:

WORD!!!

I have for once in my life been faithful. But this is six months counting being in a faithful relationship. But omo girl dey dull me for sexual parol. Now I am about to cheat, cos I cnt stand the pressure of abstinence. And please dnt tell me sex aint all about relationship.

Retain your self respect, and leave her. Sex is obviously (more) important to you (than it is to her, i guess), and you cant have that with her. If you cant compromise that one thing, then leave her. Find someone who'll have what you like in her, and will match your libido,
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by mikkyrazzy: 8:59am On Dec 16, 2009
There is none that is not tested one time or another but I beleive its the grace of God that can ensure faithfulness in any relationship if you trust in Him.
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by OgidiBoy(m): 9:00am On Dec 16, 2009
cool
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by 190: 9:02am On Dec 16, 2009
eyoniggar:

WORD!!!

nice seein deji back and cooler dan ever after the ban~
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by eyoniggar(m): 9:19am On Dec 16, 2009
Akebulan:

Retain your self respect, and leave her. Sex is obviously (more) important to you (than it is to her, i guess), and you cant have that with her. If you cant compromise that one thing, then leave her. Find someone who'll have what you like in her, and will match your libido,

Naah babes still got the lesbian thing in her since she left all girls school in 07. I have been trying to change it, but could not. Girl only wants to get fingere.d and sucked till she come.s, aint like infiltration cos she complain of pain that she aint used to di.ck. And I dnt get head well cos seme.n comes out too freaking mush, babes aint like it, plus hand job takes her eternity to do, @ the end of the day, i got nuffin. angry sad

190:

nice seein deji back and cooler dan ever after the ban~

190 what has changed about me? Wasn't I cool b4? The BAN has nothing to do with me, its the super mod's pride to do that. In her eyes now, she feels like IRAN that has conquered AMERICA.
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by 190: 9:28am On Dec 16, 2009
^^^

u nor go close ur mouf again
very soon u go come here with DEJI KNEES DOWN ID AND STARTS BEGGING for them 2 release u 4rm ur BAN AGAIN
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by eyoniggar(m): 10:17am On Dec 16, 2009
190:

^^^

u nor go close your mouf again
very soon u go come here with DEJI KNEES DOWN ID AND STARTS BEGGING for them 2 release u 4rm your BAN AGAIN

Oga u see my signature so?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Now Believe In The Calabar Girl / What Is Wrong With This Generation? (pictures) / I Am In Love With Her But She's Bisexual!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.