Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,681 members, 7,837,506 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

How Many Of You Did This In Primary And Secondary School - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Of You Did This In Primary And Secondary School (1022 Views)

TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? / Couple Who Met In Primary School Got Married & Have A Kid Who Now Attends Same / Couple Who Met In Primary School Set To Wed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Of You Did This In Primary And Secondary School by Misbliss1: 5:15pm On Mar 02, 2017
upon all the security measures they'll still steal it grin

Re: How Many Of You Did This In Primary And Secondary School by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 02, 2017
grin na to chop the biro cover

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Did This In Primary And Secondary School by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 02, 2017
Simple. Take the pen and remove the paper in it and the owner won't know it's his/her pen. grin
Re: How Many Of You Did This In Primary And Secondary School by Amarabae(f): 5:22pm On Mar 02, 2017
Hahahahahahahahaha. I did it so many times..
Primary school was fun then.
I remember when boys will be peeping at your pant while pretending to be picking something on the floor.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Did This In Primary And Secondary School by TrapHedges(m): 5:22pm On Mar 02, 2017
Lol.. Didnt use pen in high sch..
Ii cant relate

cool
Re: How Many Of You Did This In Primary And Secondary School by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:41pm On Mar 02, 2017
Lol...I overdo am self. gringrin

©YBR
Re: How Many Of You Did This In Primary And Secondary School by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:43pm On Mar 02, 2017
TrapHedges:
Lol.. Didnt use pen in high sch..
Ii cant relate

cool
So you are indirectly telling us that you used pencil back in high school, abi?

©YBR
Re: How Many Of You Did This In Primary And Secondary School by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:45pm On Mar 02, 2017
Amarabae:
Primary school was fun then. I remember when boys will be peeping at your pant while pretending to be picking something on the floor.
shockedshockedshockedlipsrsealedlipsrsealed

©YBR
Re: How Many Of You Did This In Primary And Secondary School by psucc(m): 6:01pm On Mar 02, 2017
Hahahhaa that was to pose as a deterrent to Pen thieves.

It reminds me of one of my classmates that could donate pen to the whole class and you wonder where and how he got them.
Re: How Many Of You Did This In Primary And Secondary School by TrapHedges(m): 6:55pm On Mar 02, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
So you are indirectly telling us that you used pencil back in high school, abi?

©YBR

na brah i went to tat expensive school yo, you knoo wah webe using.

Btw nice name
Re: How Many Of You Did This In Primary And Secondary School by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:03pm On Mar 02, 2017
TrapHedges:

na brah i went to tat expensive school yo, you knoo wah webe using.
Btw nice name
Lol, okay.

Thanks bruh.

©YBR
Re: How Many Of You Did This In Primary And Secondary School by iamkingzlee(m): 7:16pm On Mar 02, 2017
Amarabae:
I remember when boys will be peeping at your pant while pretending to be picking something on the floor.
grin grin 'We' were actually going to get something and not peep
Re: How Many Of You Did This In Primary And Secondary School by Nobody: 12:54am On Mar 03, 2017
haha i was very guilty of such grin
Re: How Many Of You Did This In Primary And Secondary School by mrmrmister: 1:54am On Mar 03, 2017
Amarabae:

Lmfao cheesy
Some girls don't wear pants though. lipsrsealed
My eyes have seen terrible things.
Re: How Many Of You Did This In Primary And Secondary School by AceDomino(m): 5:53am On Mar 03, 2017
mrmrmister:

Lmfao cheesy
Some girls don't wear pants though. lipsrsealed
My eyes have seen terrible things.

Why bothering to pluck an unripe pawpaw?

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Niece Wed!! / Epic Photos Of A Nigerian Man 70th Birthday With Sons And Wives / Wicked Young Man Who Killed And Burnt His Pretty Girlfriend In Court (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.