Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Wicked Young Man Who Killed And Burnt His Pretty Girlfriend In Court (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wicked Young Man Who Killed And Burnt His Pretty Girlfriend In Court (photos) (1019 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée / Beautiful Wedding Photos Of My Brother And His Pretty Wife / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Pretty Partner Ahead Of Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wicked Young Man Who Killed And Burnt His Pretty Girlfriend In Court (photos) by moderngist2: 5:45am On May 14, 2017
The boyfriend and killer of pretty South African lady, Karabo, has appeared in court this morning, as he revealed that his family helped him clean the house after he killed her.

Chaos erupted in the small courtroom of the Johannesburg Magistrate’s Court where Sandile Mantsoe‚ the man accused of killing his pretty girlfriend, Karabo Mokoena‚ was to make his first appearance, Times Live S....READ MORE.....http://moderngist.com/killed-and-burnt-his-pretty-girlfriend...http://moderngist.com/killed-and-burnt-his-pretty-girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: Wicked Young Man Who Killed And Burnt His Pretty Girlfriend In Court (photos) by Nobody: 6:39am On May 14, 2017
She a fine girl... The boyfriend na waste of akamu cry
Re: Wicked Young Man Who Killed And Burnt His Pretty Girlfriend In Court (photos) by ikp120(m): 6:51am On May 14, 2017
They love bad boys because they're "real men" but good guys are "sissies " grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wicked Young Man Who Killed And Burnt His Pretty Girlfriend In Court (photos) by moderngist2: 10:11am On May 14, 2017
You Thinks so
Re: Wicked Young Man Who Killed And Burnt His Pretty Girlfriend In Court (photos) by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 14, 2017
ikp120:
They love bad boys because they're "real men" but good guys are "sissies " grin grin grin grin

It's not funny. The question is how true is that theory.
You wanna hear something funny? I think shemales take the crown in the argument.
Re: Wicked Young Man Who Killed And Burnt His Pretty Girlfriend In Court (photos) by moderngist2: 11:54am On May 15, 2017
hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Man Kills Wife After Having Sex With Her In Their Farm In Cross River / My Best Friend's Ex Proposed To Me, My Bestfriend Objects, What Do I Do? / Why Are Caribbeans So Beautiful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.