Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,965 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 (21922 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by prettyH(f): 10:28pm On Dec 19, 2005
My bro see o.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by Oracle(m): 1:40am On Dec 20, 2005
Dont u think we should help advertise or promote the show
u know create awareness
BIG BROTHER RULES

Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by thelastdon(m): 8:58am On Dec 20, 2005
Abeg, I fit get any of those dem naked pictures, just gimme the links, dts all
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by lioness(f): 10:19am On Dec 20, 2005
Am going to be on Big Bro next year grin
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by goodguy(m): 11:25am On Dec 20, 2005
Cool..I'll be looking forward to seeing you on TV (live and direct).
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by ozi(f): 12:03pm On Dec 20, 2005
lioness, don't do anything dodgy on the show oh!

u know the nigerian society is still very conservative.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by lioness(f): 12:38pm On Dec 20, 2005
Its so tempting but ill try to be good.

[Insert Quote
lioness, don't do anything dodgy on the show oh!

u know the nigerian society is still very conservative./quote]
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by lioness(f): 12:40pm On Dec 20, 2005
oh and by the way, my man thinks its the worst thing ever rolleyes
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by tiwa(f): 12:45pm On Dec 20, 2005
What do u expect. All men are jealous, so i don't think he would be able to take that (seeing his gf having her wash naked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) that's a slap on his face i guess.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by lioness(f): 1:24pm On Dec 20, 2005
He does some crazy stuff too...... i dont get mad & though i get jealous embarassed, i still play along. How come he's rasing dust from sahara now
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by goodguy(m): 1:30pm On Dec 20, 2005
Carry go jare! Nothin dey happen. At least, nor be say u won marry am?
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by tiwa(f): 1:34pm On Dec 20, 2005
He is raising dust from sahara because he can't handle it...u get me. Guys are like that. I am sure the crazy stuff he's bn doing can not be as crazy as the one u might end up doing on T.V live and direct.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by EddyTells(m): 4:33pm On Dec 20, 2005
Am sure he is only doing that cos he loves you smiley
If you want to have a future with him, u shd listen to him.
Is he nigerian?
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by lioness(f): 4:51pm On Dec 20, 2005
yeah he is.
anyway, i 'll think about it rolleyes
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by miaki(f): 5:03pm On Dec 20, 2005
Wow naija is really becooming something else. thats nice big brother nigeria..so is it just like all the othe rbig brothers or itz got sthing special. About the bathroom scene i don't actually think they'd show peeps wld they
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by miaki(f): 5:10pm On Dec 20, 2005
C'mon hot spice lets all be real with each other. how many of the shows that are suppose to be economically improving the country do that. Normally the way things work is that tv stations with high rating programmes are suppose to draw in alot of money from ppl txting suport for their fave house members, I think it'll be nice and you may be surprised there won't actually be a bathroom scene, after alll if we push entetainment can easily be one of the top rated sources of income for nigeria
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by miaki(f): 5:29pm On Dec 20, 2005
when it was BB africa or S.A did u have to be over 21?[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by folababa: 12:30pm On Dec 21, 2005
i believe the organizers would not show nudity, the house might not allow that
maybe the one that would be shown locally would be censored. It better be. and wo wants to see some crazy black ass anyway?

www.naija5.com.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by prettyH(f): 2:54pm On Dec 21, 2005
But when it was in SA, didn't u watch wide eyed.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by ozi(f): 3:24pm On Dec 21, 2005
abi oh, pretty H.

If folababa didnt watch with interest how did he know thier asses showing?
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by Ralex(m): 7:52pm On Dec 21, 2005
Haba, 100,000 US Dollars .....

Haba, It could make a lot of impact in one's life (FORGET NIGERIA AS AN ENTITY IT EXISTS ONLY IN THE MIND OF THE MASSES) Bathroom scene or no bathroom scene (Read the JOB_SEEKERS Forum and see). Pretending or not. (After all most people pretend in living their normal life)

For more information, wheather you win or not you are entiled to some dough ... if first price is 100k last price would be @ least 5k and the prime opening is that you would be thrusted into lime light (Pretty girls n guys that want to act movies, model e.t.c)

Ask the prime CAPITALIST question. WHAT IS IN IT FOR ME !
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by tipsy289(m): 9:31pm On Dec 21, 2005
BB Nigeria is sort of early, our economy isnt good lets settle it, the reason why its happening is because multichoice is sponsorin it.Bathroom and personal time is not new, contenstants shld knw dat now so anyone havn a problem cant resolve dis issue,its simple.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by ocho(f): 10:30pm On Dec 21, 2005
BIG BROTHER AFRICA is being hosted in Nigeria? that's nice to know. it's sad though that i won't get to watch it so i'll be relying on you guys to keep me updated wink  kiss
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by hotspice(f): 6:31pm On Dec 22, 2005
you can watch. when the time comes log on to the website
and registered(u must be 18yrs cos of the nude scenes)
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by ocho(f): 8:42pm On Dec 22, 2005
can i really? yeeeeeee! i'm definately older than 18 cool
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by mikebuddy(m): 12:29pm On Dec 23, 2005
I pray that they will do beta that HOUSE4 cos i hate that one.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by Z4M4eva(f): 6:00pm On Dec 23, 2005
Copy Copy Cat People angry cheesy grin
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by vichel(m): 7:39pm On Dec 23, 2005
Big brother in Nigeria, that my friend is cool cool When BB Africa debuted, many africans said it was immoral and unchristain. If we were so holy, why the hell do we have the largest HIV population, why the hell are our African leaders stealing from their people, and come to talk of immorality, why the hell are our older Africans not sticking to one partner or spouse angry angry. It's time we step away from the dark and face reality, and stop deceiving our selves. He/She that has never sinned should cast the first stone. NIGERIANS PLEEASE, AFRICANS PLEEASE get over urselves.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by ocho(f): 12:42am On Dec 24, 2005
hmmm
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by spikedcylinder: 5:58pm On Dec 27, 2005
BBN is sponsored by multichoice,pure and simple.It has nothing to do with Nigerian economy...it is just a tv show for pete's sake!Am sure its these same people complaining about it that would say Nigerian tv is bullshit.... rolleyes
On the contrary,i think Nigeria is faring ok in terms of developmet.Nigeria is in a transistory economic system right now and a country cannot change from "developing"to :developed" overnight.
Please give us a break.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by CHOCHORI(m): 9:27pm On Dec 27, 2005
I want to get an application for the nigerian big brother reality show, what do u guys feel?

Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by Greatpeter(m): 9:43pm On Dec 27, 2005
Go ahead.
We will vote you here.
But we'll be just in our decision.
I wish you whatever you wish yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Groovy Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija Level Up House. / Imsu Students Campaign For Nina (photos) / What Do You Benefit From Watching The Big Brother Africa Show?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.