Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,483 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 (21921 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by Seun(m): 11:02pm On Dec 27, 2005
Wishing you the very best. It would be lovely if a member of Nairaland ends up winning the competition.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by ocho(f): 11:09pm On Dec 27, 2005
@CHOCHORI: all the best. grin
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by Z4M4eva(f): 3:20pm On Dec 28, 2005
Good Luck
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by Burantashi: 3:28pm On Dec 28, 2005
I can bet you all that it's going to be a disaster if the participants
are not properly screened! With the kind of characters we have in our
society today. I pray we don't end up disgracing ourselves before
the whole world. I can imagine what the South Africans would do
with the clips afterwards. We should be wary!
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by thelastdon(m): 4:43pm On Dec 28, 2005
I just need to know what this Big Brother is all about, cos I dey c sisters for there too... can somebody save me by telling me what its stands for.. no redirecting pls
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by spikedcylinder: 7:16pm On Dec 28, 2005
Burantashi:

I can bet you all that it's going to be a disaster if the participants
are not properly screened! With the kind of characters we have in our
society today. I pray we don't end up disgracing ourselves before
the whole world. I can imagine what the South Africans would do
with the clips afterwards. We should be wary!

I believe different societies of the world have diverse people with different characteristics and traits,why should Nigeria be different?
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by toVAr: 8:41am On Dec 29, 2005
put the passwords in ur TVs so ur children can't see the naked bodies cool
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by Chxta(m): 8:11pm On Dec 29, 2005
MNet is a very private firm, so what they chose to do with their $100k is their own very business...
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by roundy: 9:49am On Dec 30, 2005
You Know really this is a welcome developemnet for our entertainment network and for those of us who intend to bulid a carrier on Television.

To my Opinon let's be positive about events and not negative about it, if you don't like it don't watch and don't read about it.
I cann't wait for it to start, I just hope (know nigerians) it will be real like others and not stage managed.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by spikedcylinder: 6:24pm On Dec 30, 2005
Exactly!
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by thelastdon(m): 7:45pm On Dec 30, 2005
after.............we could also host a tv forum for Nairaland users...........how do ya all c that?
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by ocho(f): 8:07am On Dec 31, 2005
nice one. i'd love that too grin
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by comechop(m): 2:26pm On Jan 01, 2006
Personally, i think Big Brother to Nigeria is one of the most ridiculous ideas ever. Why must e continue trying to copy what these fricking oyigbo do? I mean, even the show got boring after a while. When are we gonna learn how to spend our money judiciously in Nigeria, instead of wasting on a show that would not help anybody in any positive way??
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by Z4M4eva(f): 5:53pm On Jan 01, 2006
comechop:

Personally, i think Big Brother to Nigeria is one of the most ridiculous ideas ever. Why must e continue trying to copy what these fricking oyigbo do? I mean, even the show got boring after a while. When are we going to learn how to spend our money judiciously in Nigeria, instead of wasting on a show that would not help anybody in any positive way??

Abi o!!!...Like I said COPY COPY PEOPLE! JUST KIDDING grin
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by goodguy(m): 8:14pm On Jan 01, 2006
Mr. Comechop, it seems you didn't go thru the thread b4 posting. I'd advice you do so next time.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by bemi: 9:45pm On Jan 01, 2006
[color=#990000][/color]WAT D HELL RE U PEOPLE'S PROBLEM? WHEN LL U WAKE UP 4RM UR SLUMBER, IGNORANCE WT TO KIL NEGERIANS. Y RE U PEOPLE B PESSIMISTIC ABT DIS WHOLE THING,AT D END OF IT AL IT LL COM OUT D BEST BB IN D WORLD. IF U ASK ME D FUN IN BB IS D SHOWER OPEN WHILE BATIN. PLS OOOH..........................IS NT BY FORCE IF U DT WT 2 WATCH TUNE 2 ANOTHER STATION. INSTEAD OF DISCOURAGIN IT, 4 PEOPLE DAT RE INTRESTED.....................I AM VERY MUSH INTRESTED...........IF I VE D OPORTUNUTY 2 B THERE I LL DO MORE THAN WAT ABI DID IN BBA..........
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by goodguy(m): 9:47pm On Jan 01, 2006
Cool. I'll be looking forward to seeing you on TV stark *****. (are u female?) rolleyes
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by bazzie(m): 4:09pm On Jan 02, 2006
i think the idea is kool. grin. we need more of such shows in nigeria. i really wish to be a part of it. but two questions....1) will it be aired nationwide; 2) how will housemates be chosen.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by Chxta(m): 5:05pm On Jan 02, 2006
So what is the "scheme of work" for the Big Brother House?
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by spicyronny(f): 6:28pm On Jan 02, 2006
well i think some of you guyz should find out about things before you start bullshitting it. at least 6million viewers tune in to watch big brother every season . do you know what impact that will have on the popularity of Nigeria?. when people learn new things about a country they do not only gain interest but they find out more abt the country which could lead to investment,employment opportunities and all.
well talking of immorality, common people, almost every show,movies,advertisement promote immorality, it is an individual choice to be negatively influenced or not. the shower scene should not bug anyone. it is an individual choice. you might choose to watch or just go to church.
again the Nigerian government is not paying for the show. and somebody asked if the show would have any impact on our economy, the show might not but the money certainly would. a cool #12million in circulation would not only benefit the spender but those receiving it. money spent by one person generate revenue for another person you know "multiplier effect", i guess that is economics stuff anyways.
peace.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by sokfa: 5:58pm On Jan 03, 2006
I THINK IF WE VE TO B REALISTIC ABOUT WHO WE ARE!NOT FORGOTTEN THAT WE CARRYING THE IMAGE OF GOD,IT'S HIGH TIME WE BIGIN TO KNOW THAT WE ARE OF GOD N THAT WE MUST BHAVE AS GOD.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by LOVEJ: 10:54pm On Jan 03, 2006
KUNDLES 2 BB 4 BRINGIN DIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY 2 NIAJA. THOSE PEOPLE DAT DOES NT KNW WAT REAITY SHOW MEANS SHLD BETTER KEEP THIER MOUTH SHUT AND STOP TALKIN RUBBISH....................ESPECIALY U, DAT WAS TALKIN ABT CHRISTIANITY..Y DID U LOG IN WHEN U KNW U RE A BORN AGAIN........IS THE LIKES OF U DAT SLEEPS WITH BROTHERS IN CHURCH IN D NAME OF CHRISTAINITY..
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by LOVEJ: 11:10pm On Jan 03, 2006
U BN THERE RE BN REALISTIC,DO U CARRY D IMAGE OF GOD? AS FAR AS AM CONCERN U RE JUST AN HYPOCRATE. PLS 4 UR OWN GOOD INTREST GO ND ASK MORE ABT BB OKAY.SAY WAT U KNW ND UNDERSTD, NT WAT U DONT KNW.....ASK QUES IF U RE IGNORANT....IS JST AN ADVISE...
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by thelastdon(m): 8:55am On Jan 04, 2006
LOVEJ:

U BN THERE RE BN REALISTIC,DO U CARRY D IMAGE OF GOD? AS FAR AS AM CONCERN U RE JUST AN HYPOCRATE. PLS 4 UR OWN GOOD INTREST GO ND ASK MORE ABT BB OKAY.SAY WAT U KNW ND UNDERSTD, NT WAT U DONT KNW.ASK QUES IF U RE IGNORANT.IS JST AN ADVISE...

no be figth..na opinion
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by SLIMRIBZ: 2:37pm On Jan 04, 2006
Big Brother for Naija? How dumb!!!
Nigeria is not the kind of soceity that accepts such "stunts"!!
Nigeria is not a place where parents would be indifferent about seeing  thier children drinking beer on TV or "doing the good thing"!! on TV!! At least I know my pops will be really pissed............
I think one of OBJ's kids should be given an automatic place on the show.I would like to see the xpression on the old mans face when his daughter......................didnt say anything O!
If these guys were thinking about  Ultimate Search when making this decision they should think again!!
The producer should be imprisioned on the charges of stupidity!!

Meanwhile, abeg leave that story......the bathroom scene na good news!!!! shocked grin
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by thelastdon(m): 2:51pm On Jan 04, 2006
SLIM RIBZ:

Big Brother for Nigeria? How dumb!!!
Nigeria is not the kind of soceity that accepts such "stunts"!!
Nigeria is not a place where parents would be indifferent about seeing their children drinking beer on TV or "doing the good thing"!! on TV!! At least I know my pops will be really pissed............
I think one of OBJ's kids should be given an automatic place on the show.I would like to see the xpression on the old mans face when his daughter......................didnt say anything O!
If these guys were thinking about Ultimate Search when making this decision they should think again!!
The producer should be imprisioned on the charges of stupidity!!

Meanwhile, abeg leave that story.the bathroom scene na good news!!!! shocked grin

slim ribz or wetin be your name?.................. hmmmmm!... I reserve my comment for you... ...
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by hotspice(f): 2:54pm On Jan 04, 2006
@ slim ribz  where ve you been in the last decade? Do you think Bayo in the last BBA
was not from Nigeria? Nigeria soceity accepts it esp. in the south(thats why it is going to hold in lagos so no sharia)
and for your info. parents see their kids doing things now or how do u xplain the nigerian musical videos being aired?
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by SLIMRIBZ: 3:12pm On Jan 04, 2006
hotspice:

@ slim ribz where ve you been in the last decade? Do you think Bayo in the last BBA
was not from Nigeria? Nigeria soceity accepts it esp. in the south(thats why it is going to hold in lagos so no sharia)
and for your info. parents see their kids doing things now or how do u explain the nigerian musical videos being aired?

Bros or is it Aunty, I have been right here.(okay Ive been in Germany for a while now) I am from the south and for real, there is NO responsible PARENT who will be glad to see his child F***ed on TV (Admin no vex O!abeg!!)!! be realistic!! We are a society with some pretty complex morals (i didnt say stupid morals!)
Of course, many parents watch their children drink beer and stuff, BUT NOT GET Drunk or F***ED and even if they did, NOT ON TV!! and its stuff like this that make these programs fun!! grin
how do u explain the nigerian musical videos being aired? :- The same way I will explian the origin of the prostitues on the streets of Lag and your own state.
Bayo was a Nigerian on a TV show that had ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with Nigeria!! People just got interested....

Okay...breath out and in.....dont freak out!!
Keep it real!! and B EZ!!!
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by thelastdon(m): 3:15pm On Jan 04, 2006
SLIM RIBZ:

Bros or is it Aunty, I have been right here.(okay Ive been in Germany for a while now) I am from the south and for real, there is NO responsible PARENT who will be glad to see his child F***ed on TV (Admin no vex O!abeg!!)!! be realistic!! We are a society with some pretty complex morals (i didnt say stupid morals!)
Of course, many parents watch their children drink beer and stuff, BUT NOT GET Drunk or F***ED and even if they did, NOT ON TV!! and its stuff like this that make these programs fun!! grin
how do u explain the nigerian musical videos being aired? :- The same way I will explian the origin of the prostitues on the streets of Lag and your own state.
Bayo was a Nigerian on a TV show that had ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with Nigeria!! People just got interested....

Okay...breath out and in.don't freak out!!
Keep it real!! and B EZ!!!

2nd time..........hmmmmmmmmmm......... I go still reserve my comment
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by SLIMRIBZ: 3:17pm On Jan 04, 2006
thelastdon:

2nd time..........hmmmmmmmmmm......... I go still reserve my comment

Last don, abeg free your mind!! make we rubb minds! wink
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by thelastdon(m): 3:20pm On Jan 04, 2006
u dey mis tlk now
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by hotspice(f): 4:34pm On Jan 04, 2006
@ thelastdon: speak ur mind i pray thee
@ slim ribz was beauty contest Nigerian? people just got interested
and now we ve various beauty competition that i wonder why Miss Ugly is not yet staged
we ve come to a stage whereby our culture is gradually changing shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Groovy Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija Level Up House. / Imsu Students Campaign For Nina (photos) / What Do You Benefit From Watching The Big Brother Africa Show?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.