Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,887 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 (21928 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by DAngelo(m): 1:27pm On Jan 20, 2006
Obasanjo cannot do jack! Well...he can but they might just move it to South Africa or something. Mnet is a satellite/cable company with roots in SA/US. I believe they held a party for Bayo on his return from BBA. Hmmm, I think OBJ sent him a congratulatory message or something...
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by shadia(f): 2:44pm On Jan 20, 2006
well all i can say about BB is that its ok. i actually enjoyed the last series and im looking forward to this one. about the naked people and stuff, and long as i no see somting weh pass my pawa it is ok for me. and the thing that will anoy me the most is if anyone goes and starts to act like all dem oyimbo people. it gets on ma nerves! angry sha i just hope it will be as fun as the last one.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by Z4M4eva(f): 2:46pm On Jan 20, 2006
shadia:

anyone goes and starts to act like all them oyimbo people. it gets on ma nerves! angry

Yeah...I know what you mean...do your own thing! wink
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by gracious(f): 2:54pm On Jan 20, 2006
@shadia, it is not like they are acting like oyinbo, they are just getting real especially if that is the way they live on daily basis. You know they get used to the house and it then feels like they are in their home and so they all start cranking up. undecided
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by henchyk(m): 3:19pm On Jan 20, 2006
I simply do not buy the BBN Idea because it's not gonna work on Nigerian soil undecided.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by mikebuddy(m): 3:22pm On Jan 20, 2006
This is [tr]DEMOCRACY[/tr] so no one should interfere.
Show no be by force.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by gracious(f): 3:48pm On Jan 20, 2006
whateverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. if it works, then it works, if it doesn;t, it doesn't
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by mikebuddy(m): 3:51pm On Jan 20, 2006
Posted by: gracious
Insert Quote
whateverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. if it works, then it works, if it doesn;t, it doesn't
In other words?
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by gracious(f): 5:58pm On Jan 20, 2006
@mikebuddy?? i was replying henchyk
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by mikebuddy(m): 3:32pm On Jan 21, 2006
Oh! i c.Not my business.Lemme watch and grid my teeth grin
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by Ogeta(m): 2:45pm On Jan 23, 2006
BIG BROTHER HAS ALWAYS BE THE BEST THING TO WATCH,,,,,LET ALL THE CONTESTANTS BE LIKE BAYO,MWISHO.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by mikebuddy(m): 2:48pm On Jan 23, 2006
Posted by: Ogeta
Insert Quote
BIG BROTHER HAS ALWAYS BE THE BEST THING TO WATCH,,,,,LET ALL THE CONTESTANTS BE LIKE BAYO,MWISHO.
Let Seun catch you 1st with that all caps.Well let them not be like bayo because if they are no one will win.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by ty4eva(f): 1:56pm On Jan 25, 2006
Goodguy,
we know it is not by force to watch it but this is a forum for people to correct some anomalies in Nigeria and that is what we are doing. Is it right to pump as much as USD$100,000 into a project that ill be filled with so much shams and phonies pretending to be what they r not?

i don't buy the idea of the Big brother Nigeria craze and i think other sensible people should not either.

We need growth and development, we need emploment that is what we are clamouring and cying for and not giving out huge amount of moeny for no reason and little efforts

i dont like the idea of it all!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by thelastdon(m): 3:43pm On Jan 25, 2006
Police is your friend grin
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by mikebuddy(m): 3:46pm On Jan 25, 2006
OPC is your friend.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by thelastdon(m): 3:54pm On Jan 25, 2006
ty4eva:

Goodguy,
we know it is not by force to watch it but this is a forum for people to correct some anomalies in Nigeria and that is what we are doing. Is it right to pump as much as USD$100,000 into a project that ill be filled with so much shams and phonies pretending to be what they r not?

i don't buy the idea of the Big brother Nigeria craze and i think other sensible people should not either.

We need growth and development, we need emploment that is what we are clamouring and cying for and not giving out huge amount of moeny for no reason and little efforts

i don't like the idea of it all!!!!!!!!!!!!

@ty4eva, Your answers

thelastdon:

Police is your friend grin

mikebuddy:

OPC is your friend.

You can check arewa too grin
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by mikebuddy(m): 2:54pm On Jan 26, 2006
@ thelastdon who is arewa?
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by thelastdon(m): 6:48pm On Jan 26, 2006
Opc for yoruba
arewa for hausa
bakassi for ibos
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by goodguy(m): 9:25pm On Jan 26, 2006
ty4eva:

Goodguy,

i don't like the idea of it all!!!!!!!!!!!!

For the nth time, BBN is NOT sponsored by the Nigerian government.  If you don't like the idea, that won't change anything. There are many other TV stations. If they're all showing the same thing, you can always watch a movie or switch off your TV. By the way, what's it about BBN that you don't buy?
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by mikebuddy(m): 10:01am On Jan 27, 2006
Posted by: thelastdon
Insert Quote
Opc for yoruba
arewa for hausa
bakassi for ibos
How come you know them all?
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by thelastdon(m): 10:12am On Jan 27, 2006
reason: I move all around the world

if you wan know the one for oyibo countries, I go tell u grin
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by mikebuddy(m): 10:17am On Jan 27, 2006
Na cops,police ,terorists,wetin again?
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by thelastdon(m): 10:34am On Jan 27, 2006
dem still remain

eg OPC......... Oyinbo Peoples Congress

many are still coming
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by vinna(f): 12:00pm On Jan 27, 2006
I think since the idea of BBN is not from the Nigerian gov it is not really our biz how much the organisers spend. Let us not forget however that this will put nigeria in view for some 90 days and not for sumtin negative (e.g 419).

The only thing i think they might have problems with is including the bath scenes. Trust me, top nigerian people will not want dat and i'm sure NBC would not allow dat either.

As for how real the house mates will act, let us all just keep our fingers crossed and wait to see how it goes.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by mikebuddy(m): 1:45pm On Jan 30, 2006
Posted by: thelastdon
Insert Quote
them still remain

eg OPC......... Oyinbo Peoples Congress

Very funny.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by maji1: 9:45pm On Feb 07, 2006
All 4 BB Mehn!!! wink

NIgerians wo, we never like to see anybody's progress, see people complaining about The Prize $$$$ money $$, I think thats just Hypocrisy Coz Obviously none of u will Reject If that Hundred grand was Given to u.. right? BIgBrother Or NOt.

Idle Mind Is The Devil's Workshop!!!

Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by mikebuddy(m): 9:07am On Feb 09, 2006
So those pix b who and who?
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by tosameya(m): 2:31pm On Feb 23, 2006
What do people really think of the big brother nigeria coming up in march?
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by jenjen1(f): 10:11am On Feb 24, 2006
I think BBN will be a cool experiment. Maybe you'll find that your fellow Nigerians are cooler and more exciting than you expect. You never know what people will do when you put them in a situation like that.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by temmyimmy(f): 12:54am On Feb 25, 2006
every thing has it's good side and bad side, if anyone does not like the bathroom show then there are many other channels to watch, lol,moreso the shower hour is shown very early when most people's TV sets are off.
It will be shown on channel 37 on DSTV 24/7 wink
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by hotspice(f): 5:10pm On Feb 28, 2006
it starts on Sunday 5th march. check out the site: www.bigbrothernigeria.com
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006 by eJoel(m): 12:20am On Mar 05, 2006
whats wrong with Nigerians, the money is not coming from our govt. purs, even if it is why are we complaining, when we know how much our leaders steal from that same purse (the prize money USD$100,000 does not halve) embarassed  what then are we saying.

definitely its going to help nigeria, its bound to bring foreign presence.

Shower or no shower na ur concern be that u no want watch us pillow take cover your face.
its not by force.

its true that most Nigerians are pretentious like most of us here in Niairaland who are complaining but would still lock themselves indoors lipsrsealed to watch bath hour.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Imsu Students Campaign For Nina (photos) / BBNaija; BamBam Is For The Game, My Girlfriend Is Reality - Teddy A / What Do You Benefit From Watching The Big Brother Africa Show?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.