Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,203 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

10 Amazing Miracles Of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / 10 Amazing Miracles Of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) (25643 Views)

The “miracles Of Nature” That Are Widely Spoken Of Nowadays / Miracles Of The Qur'an: Discovery Of More Planets In The Universe By Nasa. / 34 Inspirational Quotes By Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) (2) (3) (4)

Re: 10 Amazing Miracles Of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) by ZTEN(m): 1:11pm On Mar 03, 2017
May Almighty Allah forgive those who are disbelievers of Islam, May Almighty Allah continue to Show us the righteous Path. jumat mubarak

Re: 10 Amazing Miracles Of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) by jamislaw(m): 1:12pm On Mar 03, 2017
Salalaaaaaahu Aleihi wasalama
Re: 10 Amazing Miracles Of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) by rolams(m): 1:14pm On Mar 03, 2017
Neatboy:

Why are muslims not performing the same miracles and wonders like their prophet? But their Christian counterparts are still performing same miracles that their own prophet did. I am just curious. But please, if you can't give me good answer don't criticise me. Attack the question not my person...

The reason is because miracles are not allowed in Islam. All God's prophets never performed miracle to please themselves rather they acted on the commandment of God and their people requested for miracles before accepting them.

When Moses and Aaron confronted Pharaoh, they performed a miraculous sign to confirm their message from God (Exodus 7:8–10).

Jesus warned that the end times will be characterized by the treachery of counterfeit prophets who “will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive” (Matthew 24:24).

But he answered them, “An evil and adulterous generation seeks for a sign, but no sign will be given to it except the sign of the prophet Jonah" (matt 12:39).

Re: 10 Amazing Miracles Of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) by Neatboy(m): 1:15pm On Mar 03, 2017
realmindz:

And what proof do u have that Jesus did any of these?

Cause His disciples and followers are still doing same. He transfered power. That is the point I am driving at...
Re: 10 Amazing Miracles Of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) by keyanZuzer: 1:15pm On Mar 03, 2017
Neatboy:

Whether herbalist or not can an average imam do what they do? I just wanted to know why prophet Mohammed didn't transfer his spiritual power listed above to his followers? Did he take it along to the grave? I believe that power, whether spiritual or not needs to be transfered for the betterment and nourishment of this religion via his disciples. Cause a lot of Muslims are running to churches for miracles, and they are getting it. If an Imam or Alfa can pray and heal someone then why should Muslims be running helter-skelter? My Muslim friends and brothers always run to a white garment church(celestial church) whenever the going gets tough...
Lol! I agree with you and I find it appalling. Prophet Muhammad(SAW) was tested and every other prophet was. Problems will surely arise. Islam does not teach one to carry his problems to an Imam for prayers. You pray for yourself and have faith. I know of situations where people go to imams for help and they give them verses from the Quran and their problems are solved. Pastors have TV stations where they showcase miracles imams don't.Lemme ask you a question. Are you a Catholic?

Re: 10 Amazing Miracles Of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) by Neatboy(m): 1:18pm On Mar 03, 2017
rolams:

The reason is because miracles are not allowed in Islam. All God's prophets never performed miracle to please themselves rather they acted on the commandment of God and their people requested for miracles before accepting them.

When Moses and Aaron confronted Pharaoh, they performed a miraculous sign to confirm their message from God (Exodus 7:8–10).

Jesus warned that the end times will be characterized by the treachery of counterfeit prophets who “will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive” (Matthew 24:24).

But he answered them, “An evil and adulterous generation seeks for a sign, but no sign will be given to it except the sign of the prophet Jonah" (matt 12:39).

Yes, we have a lot of fake miracles these days, but how can we prove that they are fake if we don't and can't bring out the original?
Re: 10 Amazing Miracles Of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) by Neatboy(m): 1:19pm On Mar 03, 2017
keyanZuzer:

Lol! I agree with you and I find it appalling. Prophet Muhammad(SAW) was tested and every other prophet was. Problems will surely arise. Islam does not teach one to carry his problems to an Imam for prayers. You pray for yourself and have faith. Lemme ask you a question. Are you a Catholic?

Not at all!
Re: 10 Amazing Miracles Of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) by silent10(m): 1:22pm On Mar 03, 2017
Allahu Akbar
Re: 10 Amazing Miracles Of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) by realmindz: 1:23pm On Mar 03, 2017
Neatboy:

Cause His disciples and followers are still doing same. He transfered power. That is the point I am driving at...

show me one person that you know that was blind and has now regained sight.

Why do your pastors run oversees for medical treatment whenever they have health issues

Re: 10 Amazing Miracles Of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) by rolams(m): 1:24pm On Mar 03, 2017
Neatboy:

Yes, we have a lot of fake miracles these days, but how can we prove that they are fake if we don't and can't bring out the original?

Check my last quotation and see what Jesus was reported to have said concerning that
Re: 10 Amazing Miracles Of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) by keyanZuzer: 1:25pm On Mar 03, 2017
Neatboy:

Not at all!
When you sin and you ask for forgiveness, do you confess to your pastor or you talk to your God directly?
Re: 10 Amazing Miracles Of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) by Neatboy(m): 1:28pm On Mar 03, 2017
keyanZuzer:

When you sin and you ask for forgiveness, do you confess to your pastor or you talk to your God directly?

To God of course!
Re: 10 Amazing Miracles Of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) by Okusi(m): 1:29pm On Mar 03, 2017
Jazaka Allahu khairan OP. Kindly moderate your post by inserting references to the aforementioned miracles. You can PM for a book on your post. You'll love it

And for the doubters, continue to enjoy your bants till the truth comes.

Re: 10 Amazing Miracles Of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 03, 2017
Neatboy:

Why are muslims not performing the same miracles and wonders like their prophet? But their Christian counterparts are still performing same miracles that their own prophet did. I am just curious. But please, if you can't give me good answer don't criticise me. Attack the question not my person...
That is to show that it is not real. I the name of Jesus Christians command sicknesses and diseases to to vacate and it is done immediately. In the name of Jesus Prophet TB Joshua healed my cousin brother that returned from abroad due to invisible sickness 2 months ago and last week he returned back healthy. I never heard anybody that healed or deliver in the name of Muhammed. All I see is jealousy, hatred, violence, war and zombies. The manger of Jesus, his tomb, st paul's prison, tomb of virgi mary, kind David's tomb, Zion gate and other facts is still there. This is to prove that Jesus Christ, the king of kings walked on earth. This is facts made Christians to talk about their fate openly while Muslims hide everything or maybe they have nothing to prove even. Just same like secret cult. I believe Muslims know everything about Christians but know Christians
Re: 10 Amazing Miracles Of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) by silent10(m): 1:33pm On Mar 03, 2017
ZTEN:
May Almighty Allah forgive those who are disbelievers of Islam, May Almighty Allah continue to Show us the righteous Path. jumat mubarak
Ameen
Re: 10 Amazing Miracles Of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) by Emassive(m): 1:35pm On Mar 03, 2017
Prophet...lmao
Re: 10 Amazing Miracles Of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) by MakeWeTalk: 1:36pm On Mar 03, 2017
keyanZuzer:

Lol! Performing miracles? Please what miracle did pastor E.A Adeboye perform, or what miracle did Pastor Kumuyi perform or Pastor Chris? Don't be fooled by miracles brother. Even herbalists perform miracles too

My brother no mind them.

This video shows how Adeboye does his fake prophecies and shows how he lied about handkerchief healings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_7RflrL2nk

realmindz:

And what proof do u have that Jesus did any of these?

The quoran declared that the birth of Jesus is a miracle.

(Quran 2:87)
"And We gave unto Jesus, son of Mary, clear miracles"

The quoran again say's that Jesus healed.

Quoran 3: 49
I heal him who was born blind, and the leper, and I raise the dead

latyph:
why can't u leave us alone! did the Christian God of the bible teach u to condemn other people. leave us alone with our Lailaha illa al Allah , Muhammad ur Rasullulah. On the day of judgement, we will all know the truth.

True the Christian God never said we are to condemn anybody.

The islamic god actually commands moslems not to take Christains & jews as friends.

Surah 5:51
O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends;

The quoran commands moslems to fight unbelievers.

SURA 9:29 F9:29 against such of those who have been given the Scripture as believe not in Allah nor the Last Day.

SURA 9:123 O ye who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who are near to you, and let them find harshness in you, and know that Allah is with those who keep their duty (unto Him).

Who are the unbelievers to the moslems?
They are Christians .

Surah 5
72 "Unbelievers are those that say:'God is the Messiah, the son of Mary."
73 "Unbelievers are those that say: 'God is one of three.

So you can see that it's allah that commands to condemn us.
This alone proves that islam is not an abrahamic faith.

If it were it would love the children of Abraham.

Re: 10 Amazing Miracles Of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) by Neatboy(m): 1:37pm On Mar 03, 2017
realmindz:

show me one person that you know that was blind and has now regained sight.

Why do your pastors run oversees for medical treatment whenever they have health issues

Brother, in fact I have seen countless. Not only the blinds, but I have seen variety of illnesses being healed. I have also watched closely to see if there will relapse to no avail. Actually, I do not doubt the fact of God using the Prophet to perform great signs, but my question is why is God not using his followers to wrath same miracles?
Re: 10 Amazing Miracles Of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) by neocortex: 1:38pm On Mar 03, 2017
Beetobee:

Nigeria is a country whose citizens strive to go to school, but most actions and speeches of such 'educated' persons leaves me flabbergasted. But let me take the pains to broaden your very narrow research capabilities. Go to the Catholic Encyclopedia and check the age of Mary, mother of Jesus when she married Jacob the carpenter; she was 12 while Jacob was 99. This was the NORM at that time! And for your information, Saint Augustine, a christian, married a 10 year old girl in 350 AD. King Richard II in 1400 AD married a 7 year old girl. King Henry VIII in 1500 AD married a 5 year old girl. So who's fooling who here? Try and get yourself enlightened before you burp.

Using the norm at that time argument, most islamic laws and practices cannot stand.

Joseph or King Henry marrying underage is understandable and in
fact irrelevant in the 21st century world since none of them are seen as
"perfect example to mankind" and I am unaware of any person or group
campaigning and preaching for people to emulate Jacob or King Henry
characters and behaviour.

The problem with your explanation is that hijab,fasting,pilgrimage were the norm at that time,
how will you react if someone told you that they are no longer necessary for todays world ?
Re: 10 Amazing Miracles Of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) by nextprince: 1:52pm On Mar 03, 2017
okochaik:
Lie lie Mohammed

This is why non muslims are not allowed to make comments here.
Re: 10 Amazing Miracles Of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 03, 2017
nextprince:

This is why non muslims are not allowed to make comments here.
Na secret cult?. But Muslims are allowed openly to make comments on our threads. See una life

Re: 10 Amazing Miracles Of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) by keyanZuzer: 1:56pm On Mar 03, 2017
MakeWeTalk:

My brother no mind them.

This video shows how Adeboye does his fake prophecies and shows how he lied about handkerchief healings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_7RflrL2nk

The quoran declared that the birth of Jesus is a miracle.

(Quran 2:87)
"And We gave unto Jesus, son of Mary, clear miracles"

The quoran again say's that Jesus healed.

Quoran 3: 49
I heal him who was born blind, and the leper, and I raise the dead

True the Christian God never said we are to condemn anybody.

The islamic god actually commands moslems not to take Christains & jews as friends.

Surah 5:51
O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends;

The quoran commands moslems to fight unbelievers.

SURA 9:29 F9:29 against such of those who have been given the Scripture as believe not in Allah nor the Last Day.

SURA 9:123 O ye who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who are near to you, and let them find harshness in you, and know that Allah is with those who keep their duty (unto Him).

Who are the unbelievers to the moslems?
They are Christians .

Surah 5
72 "Unbelievers are those that say:'God is the Messiah, the son of Mary."
73 "Unbelievers are those that say: 'God is one of three.

So you can see that it's allah that commands to condemn us.
This alone proves that islam is not an abrahamic faith.

If it were it would love the children of Abraham.
Lol! Then I guess you don't read your Bible
Deuteronomy 17
If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.
Or Deuteronomy 13:
6 If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, 7 gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), 8 do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. 9 You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. 10 Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. 11 Then all Israel will hear and be afraid, and no one among you will do such an evil thing again.
12 If you hear it said about one of the towns the Lord your God is giving you to live in 13 that troublemakers have arisen among you and have led the people of their town astray, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods you have not known), 14 then you must inquire, probe and investigate it thoroughly. And if it is true and it has been proved that this detestable thing has been done among you, 15 you must certainly put to the sword all who live in that town. You must destroy it completely, both its people and its livestock. 16 You are to gather all the plunder of the town into the middle of the public square and completely burn the town and all its plunder as a whole burnt offering to the Lord your God. That town is to remain a ruin forever, never to be rebuilt.
Or Numbers 31, where God commands the Israelites to attack Midian and kill all the men, all the married women and all the male children but to keep the virgin females as the spoils of war and distribute them among the soldiers. The reason offered for that barbarism? Two Midianite women had allegedly “tempted” two Israelite men to worship other gods.
They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)
Kill the Entire Town if One Person Worships Another God

Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God. That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt. Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction. Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you. He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors. “The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him.” (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)
Re: 10 Amazing Miracles Of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) by keyanZuzer: 1:57pm On Mar 03, 2017
It is kinda wrong but please do read it
Re: 10 Amazing Miracles Of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) by QuietHammer(m): 2:00pm On Mar 03, 2017
Beetobee:

Nigeria is a country whose citizens strive to go to school, but most actions and speeches of such 'educated' persons leaves me flabbergasted. But let me take the pains to broaden your very narrow research capabilities. Go to the Catholic Encyclopedia and check the age of Mary, mother of Jesus when she married Jacob the carpenter; she was 12 while Jacob was 99. This was the NORM at that time! And for your information, Saint Augustine, a christian, married a 10 year old girl in 350 AD. King Richard II in 1400 AD married a 7 year old girl. King Henry VIII in 1500 AD married a 5 year old girl. So who's fooling who here? Try and get yourself enlightened before you burp.
Madam, stop blabbing. Who amongst the aforementioned claimed to be a prophet/messenger of God who is believed to be the source of objective morality? ..or are you saying your God finds it okay for a nine year old kid to be violated? Or better still, does the morality of your God evolve? It was okay then, but it's wrong now. grin Clowns

Re: 10 Amazing Miracles Of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) by nextprince: 2:00pm On Mar 03, 2017
okochaik:

Na secret cult?. But Muslims are allowed openly to make comments on our threads. See una life

Pls show me a single thread/comment where a muslim described Jesus Christ derogatively.

Re: 10 Amazing Miracles Of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 03, 2017
nextprince:

Pls show me a single thread/comment where a muslim described Jesus Christ derogatively.

Many of them. After pledging for Nigeria, I still have to pledge to comment on a post because Muslims do not have any fact rather than violence.
Re: 10 Amazing Miracles Of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) by wickedtuna: 2:03pm On Mar 03, 2017
Pure lie,norring like that.
Re: 10 Amazing Miracles Of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) by MakeWeTalk: 2:09pm On Mar 03, 2017
keyanZuzer:

Lol! Then I guess you don't read your Bible
Deuteronomy 17
If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.
Or Deuteronomy 13:
6 If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, 7 gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), 8 do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. 9 You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. 10 Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. 11 Then all Israel will hear and be afraid, and no one among you will do such an evil thing again.
12 If you hear it said about one of the towns the Lord your God is giving you to live in 13 that troublemakers have arisen among you and have led the people of their town astray, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods you have not known), 14 then you must inquire, probe and investigate it thoroughly. And if it is true and it has been proved that this detestable thing has been done among you, 15 you must certainly put to the sword all who live in that town. You must destroy it completely, both its people and its livestock. 16 You are to gather all the plunder of the town into the middle of the public square and completely burn the town and all its plunder as a whole burnt offering to the Lord your God. That town is to remain a ruin forever, never to be rebuilt.
Or Numbers 31, where God commands the Israelites to attack Midian and kill all the men, all the married women and all the male children but to keep the virgin females as the spoils of war and distribute them among the soldiers. The reason offered for that barbarism? Two Midianite women had allegedly “tempted” two Israelite men to worship other gods.
They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)
Kill the Entire Town if One Person Worships Another God

Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God. That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt. Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction. Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you. He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors. “The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him.” (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)

What part of the bible is that in?

Old testament, in the new testament its different.

Is it in the New Testament or not?
Re: 10 Amazing Miracles Of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) by lhordspy: 2:12pm On Mar 03, 2017
Alhamdulilah.
Re: 10 Amazing Miracles Of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) by keyanZuzer: 2:12pm On Mar 03, 2017
MakeWeTalk:

What part of the bible is that in?

Old testament, in the new testament its different.

Is it in the New Testament or not?
Lol! So why then do you read the Old Testament if you don't believe in it? Christians see Jesus as God. That means that he was also the God of the Old Testament. The same God who commanded all those killings and the author of all those violent and disgusting commands as listed in your previous articles. So the violence Jesus supports and predicts is not only evident in the New Testament, but he is supposedly also the author of said violent commands in the Old testament as well
Re: 10 Amazing Miracles Of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 03, 2017
10 amazing lies

Suggest Threads For Frontpage Here / What Do The Scholars Say? / Coronavirus: Islamic Way Of Preventing The Spread Of The Virus

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70