Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,574 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

10 Amazing Miracles Of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / 10 Amazing Miracles Of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) (25646 Views)

The “miracles Of Nature” That Are Widely Spoken Of Nowadays / Miracles Of The Qur'an: Discovery Of More Planets In The Universe By Nasa. / 34 Inspirational Quotes By Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Amazing Miracles Of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) by GaniLAb(m): 3:18am On Mar 04, 2017
,, Alhamdulilah
Re: 10 Amazing Miracles Of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) by kesmalindo(m): 6:13am On Mar 04, 2017
adegoody:

don't qoute me if you're too 'wise' to know that I was obviously joking
u don't joke with things like this
Re: 10 Amazing Miracles Of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) by BetaThings: 6:02am On Mar 08, 2017
The gentleman made a simple request

nextprince:

Pls show me a single thread/comment where a muslim described Jesus Christ derogatively.

okochaik:

Many of them. After pledging for Nigeria, I still have to pledge to comment on a post because Muslims do not have any fact rather than violence.

You did not
If there were many, why would it be difficult to show

okochaik:

After pledging for Nigeria, I still have to pledge to comment on a post because Muslims do not have any fact rather than violence.

You guys are incapable of telling the truth
You don't even understand the history of anything

It was the Christians that started the idea
The were able to format the brain of Seun and got him to believe that Muslims are intolerant and would attack people who post negative things about the religion
Muslims objected but Seun went ahead and started by saying don't attack Islam and gradually scaled it up to what we have
Muslims don't believe that pagans and Christians should be making those testimonies
And the fact that he has the guts to defy Muslims is proof that we are not violent

okochaik:

Muslims do not have any fact rather than violence.
We have proved that you lack facts
We have seen that you and your fellow Christians lack manners
Now I challenge you to debate this matter

Christianity is the most violent and murderous religion ever

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Amazing Miracles Of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) by BetaThings: 6:07am On Mar 08, 2017
DirewolfofStark:

So you now accept he was on the cross? I thought the muzzies have always denied that Jesus was crucified. And yet you are willing to accept his crucifixion in the name of taqiyya? You guys are dumber than I thought.

Who are muzzies?
Why are Christians so uncouth while pretending to be well mannered?
What is taqiyya?

Why do you burn witches even in Nigeria while pretending to detest child abuse
Why did you not rise up to condemn cannibalism against Muslims in Jos while painting a one-sided version of the issues in Southern Kaduna

Let me give you a hint
We have seen bloody confrontation between CHRISTIANS IN the same kaduna
Yet Christians pretend to be innocent lambs led to slaughter slabs in Southern Kaduna
Why can they fight fellow Christians and somehow give the impression they don't fight Fulanis?

And are all Fulanis Muslims?

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Suggest Threads For Frontpage Here / What Do The Scholars Say? / Coronavirus: Islamic Way Of Preventing The Spread Of The Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.