Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

What Are Teenage Girls Turning Into - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Teenage Girls Turning Into (7613 Views)

Lots Of Naija Guys Now Go After Teenage Girls For Sex (picture) / What Is Our Girls Turning To / What Is Dis World Turning Into? (pics strictly 18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Teenage Girls Turning Into by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 03, 2017
Younghustler1:
I know a 15 years old girl collecting dick as big as that of a horse but nobody cares
Obonte you na dey always know live your life chase money and stop knowing fucking cunt

1 Like

Re: What Are Teenage Girls Turning Into by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 03, 2017
naija1stpikin:
look at the sad comments. This generation is fuucked. They are telling op to mind his business bcoz it's what they all do. I fear for the future
Yea mind your business and live long

1 Like

Re: What Are Teenage Girls Turning Into by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 03, 2017
Mr2kay2:
i swear such nonsense annoys me alot how a little girl would date a man 15 years older than her.Anytime i see such i just weak,such guys have low self esteem and i feel they cant get girls there age
You broke ass worry more about money

1 Like

Re: What Are Teenage Girls Turning Into by MOORCHMOORE(m): 10:36pm On Mar 03, 2017
Dreyl:
Yesterday when i went to a grocery store to shop for some stuffs i saw a tiny girl that's not up to 17 with a guy old enough to be her father holding themselves emotionally, i was really gobsmacked, shocked is it that parents don't care about the welfare of their kids or what? This is not actually the first time seeing this kind of thing, i do wonder what kids of nowadays are turning into, well i don't blame them, i blame their parents.
yea, that's moore reason you keep seeing 2 years old carrying 9 months pregnancy
Re: What Are Teenage Girls Turning Into by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 03, 2017
her sugar daddy for sure
Re: What Are Teenage Girls Turning Into by chiraqDemon(m): 10:48pm On Mar 03, 2017
Dreyl:
Yesterday when i went to a grocery store to shop for some stuffs i saw a tiny girl that's not up to 17 with a guy old enough to be her father holding themselves emotionally, i was really gobsmacked, shocked is it that parents don't care about the welfare of their kids or what? This is not actually the first time seeing this kind of thing, i do wonder what kids of nowadays are turning into, well i don't blame them, i blame their parents.
But its not ur problem na
For us 18yo de marry 50+ nobody de complain
I just know if na my pikin i nor go gree
Btw how do u expect d parent to know
Most of the parents are thinkin my daughter i reading in school

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Woman Has The Most Colorful Apartment You’ve Ever Seen / Well Endowed Ghanian Girls / My Funny Experience With A One Night Stand Partner!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.