Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online (34731 Views)

Lady Threatens Ex-lover Who Married Someone Else After She Sponsored Him Abroad / My Poor Communication Ability Is Killing My Relationship With Girls / Lady Reveals Married Man Disturbing Her To Flirt With Him, Leaks Their Chats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online by Rachelsblog(f): 11:08am On Jun 07, 2018
In her own little way of contributing to the Eradication of Adultery in the society, Twitter user Sewa has taken up a new work no pay job to tag wives and girlfriends of men who run around liking buttylicious and curvaceous photos of young girls, But the Men on Twitter came prepared, the replies she got, will keep her offline for days, lol.. see below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/lady-threatens-to-expose-married-men.html

1 Like

Re: Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online by Rachelsblog(f): 11:09am On Jun 07, 2018
More

2 Likes

Re: Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online by IamD18: 11:19am On Jun 07, 2018
Social media is an avenue where cheaters and sluts form decency.

Well, what did I expect from a lady who isn't getting attentions from men on social media.

No reasonable man will give attention to a lady who's nose looks like an ancestral whistle.

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online by merrypakman: 11:28am On Jun 07, 2018
Sister, let the sleeping dog be o!

1 Like

Re: Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online by Lalas247(f): 11:31am On Jun 07, 2018
Jobless Girl... so what will she do if she catches one actually cheating undecided
Flirt , like pictures and keep your deek , hands and lips to yourself ... I know which one most ladies will opt in for ...
It’s not a crime to appreciate .... its the actions behind it we should be mindful of...

If she thinks monitoring a handful of married folks will eradicate Adultery which existed before Christ ... then she is mentally unstable ..

9 Likes

Re: Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 07, 2018
wish you good luck in ur endless ULTIMATE SEARCH

like social media is like her enclose room undecided

11 Likes

Re: Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online by IamD18: 11:33am On Jun 07, 2018
Lalas247:
Jobless Girl... so what will she do if she catches one actually cheating undecided
Flirt , like pictures and keep your deek , hands and lips to yourself ... I know which one most ladies will opt in for ...
It’s not a crime to appreciate .... its the actions behind it we should be mindful of...

If she thinks monitoring a handful of married folks will eradicate Adultery which existed before Christ ... then she is mentally unstable ..

Baby calm down, we'll keep appreciating your UKWU tongue

No fear.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online by GOFRONT(m): 11:34am On Jun 07, 2018
angry

Amebo kee u there

1 Like

Re: Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online by Lalas247(f): 11:39am On Jun 07, 2018
IamD18:

Baby calm down, we'll keep appreciating your UKWU tongue

No fear.
Lol are you married grin
And I will keep admiring my Beard Gang of life .... grin she can go and die somewhere biko ....
Nonsense
God gave us eyes to see the beauty of his work grin as long as we ain’t touching no sin committed

The lady just pissed no married man liked her pics grin

Shalom grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online by muyiwatosin: 11:55am On Jun 07, 2018
Lalas247:

at least let her try
Re: Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online by austyn0(m): 12:08pm On Jun 07, 2018
Lalas247:

And I will keep admiring my Beard Gang of life
Kwantinue de admire...

6 Likes

Re: Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online by samyfreshsmooth(m): 12:18pm On Jun 07, 2018
na so people take dey die for wetin no concern them undecided

if one married man use juju give her leprosy for breast na she go dey cry undecided

#mindyourbusinessmakeimindmyown

5 Likes

Re: Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online by Tunesplayng: 1:05pm On Jun 07, 2018
Next Topic Abeg

The best corpers base you will ever see, hookup , hangout , nysc news & updates , videos , job alert. Corperscafe.com

1 Like

Re: Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online by Bombiday(m): 1:06pm On Jun 07, 2018
Some people don't know how to mind their business sha. This one is just pained nobody is checking her out and liking her pics.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online by overhypedsteve(m): 1:06pm On Jun 07, 2018
uk

1 Like

Re: Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online by Blessynokoro: 1:06pm On Jun 07, 2018
hmmmm

Meanwhile

IF YOU CAN’T LAST 2MINS OR WATERYSPERM, TRY Bitter Kola and Watermelon Seed (Every Man Needs This!) THANK ME LATER

Click for details

https://m.facebook.com/BitterKolaWaterMelonSeed
Re: Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 07, 2018
grin

4 Likes

Re: Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online by Proudlyngwa(m): 1:07pm On Jun 07, 2018
grin grin

She go tag tire

Let me send her my Facebook ID
Re: Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online by AroOkigbo(m): 1:07pm On Jun 07, 2018
This one na notice me
Re: Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online by ednut1(m): 1:10pm On Jun 07, 2018
Most married women dont care. Their ultimate goal in life is to remain a MRS

4 Likes

Re: Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online by tokrizy: 1:10pm On Jun 07, 2018
I'm back..make i no first talk

BECAUSE HER MARKET NO MOVE SHE WAN DIE SO..
Re: Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online by BadBlaize(m): 1:10pm On Jun 07, 2018
Bizzy body..
Na jealousy go kill you
Re: Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online by Liftedhands(f): 1:10pm On Jun 07, 2018
Be there wasting your time doing work no one sent you.

Who told you the ladies don't know their men are cheating?

You think it's easy to answer Mrs?

Mbok leave that table you are shaking..
Amebo.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online by okolet(m): 1:11pm On Jun 07, 2018
Foolish girl.. Just try rubbish first and see how ur case go change..

undecided

If them nor deport you from Sri Lanka wey u go manage hide

1 Like

Re: Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online by tofolo(m): 1:13pm On Jun 07, 2018
IamD18:
Social media is an avenue where cheaters and sluts form decency.

Well, what did I expect from a lady who isn't getting attentions from men on social media.

No reasonable man will give attention to a lady who's nose looks like an ancestral whistle.
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online by coalcoal1(m): 1:13pm On Jun 07, 2018
ok
Re: Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online by Sirpaul(m): 1:13pm On Jun 07, 2018
look @ her triangular face
Re: Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 07, 2018
grin grin
Re: Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online by bedspread: 1:14pm On Jun 07, 2018
grin grin grin

Re: Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online by Authoreety: 1:14pm On Jun 07, 2018
Professional homebreaker

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. / 8 Things That Will Make Her Beg You For Sex [adults Only] / Lady Celebrates After Her Ex Can't Get Married To Another Lady Over AS Genotype

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.