Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,118 members, 7,953,440 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:17 PM

Cant They B Any Virgin Gurl In Nigeria Till Mariage - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cant They B Any Virgin Gurl In Nigeria Till Mariage (3166 Views)

When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". / Imagine A 16yr Old Gurl Tempting Me / Any Virgin Girls In Nairaland Please Say Hello.virgin Girls Thread Only. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cant They B Any Virgin Gurl In Nigeria Till Mariage by smithklin: 5:18pm On Dec 17, 2009
Want a virgin girl just be patient just adopt her from infant hood
Re: Cant They B Any Virgin Gurl In Nigeria Till Mariage by Chinoanyi(m): 3:05pm On Dec 18, 2009
am heading to secondary skul to get a wife instead sinc u say deir re no virgine at 14
Re: Cant They B Any Virgin Gurl In Nigeria Till Mariage by sofadj(m): 8:48pm On Dec 18, 2009
mi follow brotherr dey can be still vigine plenty plenty in Nigerial Till Mariage
Re: Cant They B Any Virgin Gurl In Nigeria Till Mariage by ozalogbo: 10:32pm On Dec 18, 2009
My immediate younger sister married at 26 this year as a virgin, and her husband sent my mam a thank u gift after the first nite
Re: Cant They B Any Virgin Gurl In Nigeria Till Mariage by yeye4live(m): 11:13am On Dec 19, 2009
guy i no belive u no virgin for nigeria , 4get that story
Re: Cant They B Any Virgin Gurl In Nigeria Till Mariage by 4face(m): 12:32pm On Dec 19, 2009
there can still be virgin becos there is girl am dating 4 the past 4yrs now she's 21yrs and she still a virgin comferm.
Re: Cant They B Any Virgin Gurl In Nigeria Till Mariage by humblemate(m): 12:42pm On Dec 19, 2009
Of course there are still plenty of virgin, Niaja gurls are spoiled does not mean there are not more gurls who keep their virginity till marriage grin
Re: Cant They B Any Virgin Gurl In Nigeria Till Mariage by yeye4live(m): 10:57am On Dec 21, 2009
iss lok at a gurl that post an answer, she said they cant b even at 14 yrs, for a gurl to say that that means they cant b a virgin here i tell u d truth, 4face take that gurl to hospital for test u will find out that she is lying to u
Re: Cant They B Any Virgin Gurl In Nigeria Till Mariage by Chinoanyi(m): 11:06am On Dec 21, 2009
hi 4face am proud of ur gurl, see if u dnt want to mary her plss link her to me lol, dnt mind me just try to b faithfull to her that is all ok, tnks
Re: Cant They B Any Virgin Gurl In Nigeria Till Mariage by AY1231(m): 8:08am On Dec 22, 2009
Make I yawn d truth, for this Nigeria wey we dey no virgin. Except children sha, wen sista and fada self kon hv sex
Re: Cant They B Any Virgin Gurl In Nigeria Till Mariage by daylight03: 8:56am On Dec 22, 2009
, I'm in my early twenties and i'm a virgin, its one of the things i'm most proud of in my life, I'm beautiful and i'm sexy, and I am looking forward to having sex, when i get married.

Theres nothing wrong with keeping urself and theres nothing strange about it too, (except with guys, theres something not quite right about a thirty year old guy virgin), smiley

Anyway, tho i have promiscous friends I also know many girls like me, who know you dont have to be like everybody else who is doing it, as long as you believe in keeping it, KEEP IT, its a free world after all.
Re: Cant They B Any Virgin Gurl In Nigeria Till Mariage by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 22, 2009
Being sexually active is not the same as being promiscuous. Besides who are you to judge other people? Because you have a hymen?

I laugh in Swahili!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Cant They B Any Virgin Gurl In Nigeria Till Mariage by yeye4live(m): 10:38am On Dec 22, 2009
no virgin period,that is final the girls here have agred to that, so daylight stop lying
Re: Cant They B Any Virgin Gurl In Nigeria Till Mariage by daylight03: 2:14pm On Dec 22, 2009
michelin89:

Being sexually active is not the same as being promiscuous. Besides who are you to judge other people? Because you have a hymen?

I laugh in Swahili!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'm not judging any body, Like I said its a free world, I believe people should be free to either have or not have sex since its a personal choice, I dont think anybody has the right to judge me for not doing it, and i wouldnt judge anyone for having sex either,

PS I agree that being sexually active is not the same thing as being promiscous, when i said i had promiscous friends i wasnt including all my sexually active friends in that group, ok.
Re: Cant They B Any Virgin Gurl In Nigeria Till Mariage by Chinoanyi(m): 3:17pm On Dec 23, 2009
day light as long as am concern ure a hero, bt how do ur body system react wen u ned it but u dnt want to gve it, plss just let me kno n do u mind i get ur mail add, u can email me at , mail_chino11@yahoo.com plssss
Re: Cant They B Any Virgin Gurl In Nigeria Till Mariage by yeye4live(m): 9:58am On Dec 24, 2009
hum hum, chino ure here 4 virgin rite lol
Re: Cant They B Any Virgin Gurl In Nigeria Till Mariage by Gold98: 11:34am On Dec 24, 2009
DERE ARE NO VIRGINS IN NIGERIA AGAIN OH.

ALL DESE GIRLS ARE USING ALLUM

NO GO DEY DULL YOURSELF
Re: Cant They B Any Virgin Gurl In Nigeria Till Mariage by ladygaga(f): 11:13pm On Dec 24, 2009
OF COURSE THER ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT REALLY WHY ARE U CONCERNED IF THERE R VIRGIN GIRLS IN NIGERIA( ABI , U WAN USE THEM DO RITUAL NI, ;DJUST KIDDIN grin)
Re: Cant They B Any Virgin Gurl In Nigeria Till Mariage by whitesturd(f): 11:22pm On Dec 24, 2009
of course there are still virgins its just that they are hard to find these days but wot is it about being a virgin?sure ure not one ursef
Re: Cant They B Any Virgin Gurl In Nigeria Till Mariage by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 25, 2009
Bros, there are thousands of virgins in Nigeria. U can't see it on the face. And the fact that a lot of girls, say millions are not virgins, it does not mean that up to tens and hundreds of thousands are not virgins. Though there are more non-virgins than virgins, I in don't think virginity in the side of girls will ever be extinction in Nigeria.
Re: Cant They B Any Virgin Gurl In Nigeria Till Mariage by koolchicco: 2:09pm On Dec 25, 2009
Gold98:

DERE ARE NO VIRGINS IN NIGERIA AGAIN OH.

ALL DESE GIRLS ARE USING ALLUM

shocked grin grin
Re: Cant They B Any Virgin Gurl In Nigeria Till Mariage by onemopol: 6:00pm On Dec 25, 2009
@OP

Infact though rare but there are still virgins. My GF is a virgin and she is over 24yrs. Infact the virginity thing is part of what is affecting my final decision now. Why because i know say i spoil well well b4 i became this religious, now even with religion i kind of feel it will be safer for me to have a partly spoilt lady for marriage on the grounds of sexual compatibility.

I am afraid of taking this risk on this rookie/virgin . I NO WON CHEAT AFTER MARRIAGE O.
Re: Cant They B Any Virgin Gurl In Nigeria Till Mariage by Kutenluvly(f): 6:08pm On Dec 25, 2009
Of cos der r virgin gals but if u no u'l cheat on her,abeg dnt marry her.
Re: Cant They B Any Virgin Gurl In Nigeria Till Mariage by saintkunle(m): 10:49pm On Dec 25, 2009
Well done, maybe the question should be reformed "ARE YOU A VIRGIN"? shocked shocked shocked
Virginity aint like those days, i bet you getting virgin lady's aint the problem but the fruitful once. Let keep the fire burning cos this way we should know the fruitful once and keep multiplying as it is written.
saintkunle4u@yahoo.com, 07039854808 Kunle is ma real name.
Re: Cant They B Any Virgin Gurl In Nigeria Till Mariage by Hairat007(f): 11:03pm On Dec 25, 2009
WATS ALL DIS RUBBISH BOUT BEING A VIRGIN OR NOT? UNA NO DEY TIRE?

LADIES MAKE UNA NO DEY CONTRIBUT 4 DIS KIND YEYE TOPIC.

ANY BODY WEY WAN MARRY VIRGIN MAKE E GO MARRY IM SISTER OR BETTER STILL

IM GRAND MAMA! LMFAO cheesy cheesy grin grin cool cool wink
Re: Cant They B Any Virgin Gurl In Nigeria Till Mariage by lovemoi2(f): 2:21am On Dec 26, 2009
[size=16pt]poster are u a virgin

cos if u are not, shut yah mouth[/size]
Re: Cant They B Any Virgin Gurl In Nigeria Till Mariage by yeye4live(m): 10:05am On Dec 30, 2009
ask him ooh,,since ure nt a vign dnt poost here, and make i tell u 4get virginity for nigeria, noting like that dey here
Re: Cant They B Any Virgin Gurl In Nigeria Till Mariage by smothy(m): 9:32am On Sep 28, 2014
Chinoanyi: to mama gee, i pray they re cus am dying to met one, to smothy plss mail me ur number i ned one an am ready to go tru no sex till mariage, am 25 hope they re age below me or same dnt want d much older type, to all tanks 4 contributing to my tread, i reayl pray ther is one in nigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Proposal Picture? / In The Eye Of The Beholder! / My Love Life Sucks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.