Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,782 members, 7,851,649 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:22 AM

How Some Girls Used To Acquire New Phones Every Year(Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Some Girls Used To Acquire New Phones Every Year(Photos) (852 Views)

'New Year, New Boyfriends' - Slay Queen As She Shares New Year Photos / Kate Henshaw Dances Into The New Year (photos, Video) / Busty Lagos Big Girls Parade Massive Boobs To Celebrate New Year (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Some Girls Used To Acquire New Phones Every Year(Photos) by marvelck: 2:23pm On Mar 03, 2017
Some girls are sucker for mobile phones. They crave for it, but hardly do much with it. Just like a girl I was told used to demand for a new phone from any guy she's about to date. I heard once she starts dating you, you must get her a new phone to replace the old one probably bought for her by an ex boyfriend. Once she is entering a new relationship, the new guy will be manipulated or made to cough out money for her to get a new phone. Especially if the new boyfriend is so keen on getting rid of every memory of her ex or wants to prove he is a better lover. Don't know why she does that, but that's how she has been getting new phones from guys every year. And a lot of girls are also doing the same thing.. Cos when you show interest in them or ask them out, they indirectly or directly ask you to get them a new phone...mbok! They behave as if they don't have any phone to use. I tire oh

Re: How Some Girls Used To Acquire New Phones Every Year(Photos) by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:30pm On Mar 03, 2017
grin

Oh thanks...I like this idea...I wanna venture on this biznez, who knows I cud own a phone shop after a yr cheesy
Re: How Some Girls Used To Acquire New Phones Every Year(Photos) by BLACKCHARGER(m): 2:38pm On Mar 03, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Oh thanks...I like this idea...I wanna venture on this biznez, who knows I cud own a phone shop after a yr cheesy

Bhet nobody wii accept u as gf na... Dats d only Bleep up tongue
Re: How Some Girls Used To Acquire New Phones Every Year(Photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 2:43pm On Mar 03, 2017
Lol grin

©YBR
Re: How Some Girls Used To Acquire New Phones Every Year(Photos) by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:44pm On Mar 03, 2017
BLACKCHARGER:

Bhet nobody wii accept u as gf na... Dats d only Bleep up tongue

grin

Hahahahahahaha.

No harm in trying tho..maybe after a yr u can come by to My shop and buy some 2nd hand phone cheesy
Re: How Some Girls Used To Acquire New Phones Every Year(Photos) by BLACKCHARGER(m): 2:46pm On Mar 03, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Hahahahahahaha.

No harm in trying tho..maybe after a yr u can come by to My shop and buy some 2nd hand phone cheesy

Yh.. To give to your mum since you're too stingy to buy for her.. At least let her manage dat one smiley
Re: How Some Girls Used To Acquire New Phones Every Year(Photos) by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:53pm On Mar 03, 2017
BLACKCHARGER:

Yh.. To give to your mum since you're too stingy to buy for her.. At least let her manage dat one smiley

Hahahahahahaha..my mom only knows how to use Morse Code & Landline phone sha.. grin

(1) (Reply)

Man Who Buys Used Condoms From Prostitutes, Dies During Sex Romp / Submit Your Sex Videos Here (watch Others Too) / Happy Children's Day To All Mature Nairalanders Still Living With Their Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.