Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,604 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Happy Children's Day To All Mature Nairalanders Still Living With Their Parents - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Children's Day To All Mature Nairalanders Still Living With Their Parents (839 Views)

Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding / Identical Twin Sisters Get Married On Same Day To Men From Same State / Young Lovers Hang Themselves Because Of Their Parents(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Children's Day To All Mature Nairalanders Still Living With Their Parents by TheLastIdiot: 11:03am On May 26, 2017
I'm saying a happy happy Children's Day to all Nairalanders still living in their mummy and daddy's house! grin grin grin
Re: Happy Children's Day To All Mature Nairalanders Still Living With Their Parents by 2SWT(f): 11:07am On May 26, 2017
I can see you're anticipating Children's Day Rice and bobo that's why you thought 26th is children's day

Oga Children's Day is tomorrow

7 Likes

Re: Happy Children's Day To All Mature Nairalanders Still Living With Their Parents by xynerise: 11:18am On May 26, 2017
grin grin

Trouble maker
Re: Happy Children's Day To All Mature Nairalanders Still Living With Their Parents by Oyindidi(f): 11:20am On May 26, 2017
grin grin
Re: Happy Children's Day To All Mature Nairalanders Still Living With Their Parents by TheLastIdiot: 11:21am On May 26, 2017
2SWT:
I can see you're anticipating Children's Day Rice and bobo that's why you thought 26th is children's day

I'm wishing them happy children's day in advance. Are u one of them?

2 Likes

Re: Happy Children's Day To All Mature Nairalanders Still Living With Their Parents by TheLastIdiot: 11:22am On May 26, 2017
Coolestchris and lefulefu, when will u leave ur parents house?

1 Like

Re: Happy Children's Day To All Mature Nairalanders Still Living With Their Parents by hodusglobal(m): 11:24am On May 26, 2017
2SWT:

Don't you see his or her Username: TheLastIdiot.
So what do you expect from the last idiot of Nairaland. grin
Re: Happy Children's Day To All Mature Nairalanders Still Living With Their Parents by TheLastIdiot: 11:29am On May 26, 2017
grin
Re: Happy Children's Day To All Mature Nairalanders Still Living With Their Parents by shikshark: 11:34am On May 26, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Happy Children's Day To All Mature Nairalanders Still Living With Their Parents by Nobody: 11:40am On May 26, 2017
TheLastIdiot:
I'm saying a happy happy Children's Day to all Nairalanders still living in their mummy and daddy's house! grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin People like you take the boredom out of nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Happy Children's Day To All Mature Nairalanders Still Living With Their Parents by TheLastIdiot: 12:14pm On May 26, 2017
Tosyne2much and toks2008, una dey live for una mummy house too? grin

1 Like

Re: Happy Children's Day To All Mature Nairalanders Still Living With Their Parents by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 26, 2017
TheLastIdiot:
Coolestchris and lefulefu, when will u leave ur parents house?
Leave am like dat..i like staying wit my mummmy.iyam a mummy"s boy grin.by the way, is it ur stay? sad

1 Like

Re: Happy Children's Day To All Mature Nairalanders Still Living With Their Parents by Maduawuchukwu(m): 5:16pm On May 26, 2017
This just made my day. I go post am elsewhere.
Re: Happy Children's Day To All Mature Nairalanders Still Living With Their Parents by adaksbullet: 5:37pm On May 26, 2017
TheLastIdiot:
Tosyne2much and toks2008, una dey live for una mummy house too? grin
espechairly that tonks208 guy angry he we be dish relasionship adviseses on nl and he his still live on his father aos and his over 40yr old o undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Children's Day To All Mature Nairalanders Still Living With Their Parents by Victornezzar: 5:41pm On May 26, 2017
But Op ur a kid na
Re: Happy Children's Day To All Mature Nairalanders Still Living With Their Parents by iweecureyou: 6:29pm On May 26, 2017
adaksbullet:
espechairly that tonks208 guy angry he we be dish relasionship adviseses on nl and he his still live on his father aos and his over 40yr old o undecided
bus u arr no efin furnyundecided

1 Like

Re: Happy Children's Day To All Mature Nairalanders Still Living With Their Parents by Toks2008(m): 6:34pm On May 26, 2017
adaksbullet:

Lmao! these nairaland kids...

Re: Happy Children's Day To All Mature Nairalanders Still Living With Their Parents by tosyne2much(m): 7:26pm On May 26, 2017
TheLastIdiot:
Tosy'ne2much and toks'2008, una dey live for una mummy house too? grin
Hehehe.. You this guy sha cheesy cheesy

Re: Happy Children's Day To All Mature Nairalanders Still Living With Their Parents by jashar(f): 8:01pm On May 26, 2017
A wa ni yen jare... grin

Ese Adupe oooo
Re: Happy Children's Day To All Mature Nairalanders Still Living With Their Parents by softiebae: 8:05pm On May 26, 2017
Lol can we coman live with you? grin
Re: Happy Children's Day To All Mature Nairalanders Still Living With Their Parents by Maxi112: 8:08pm On May 26, 2017
adaksbullet:
grin grin
Re: Happy Children's Day To All Mature Nairalanders Still Living With Their Parents by adaksbullet: 9:00pm On May 26, 2017
Toks2008:

Lmao! these nairaland kids...
nl papa 70 cry

We are seen u undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Happy Children's Day To These Warri Kids / Finally Proposed, What Does This Response Mean? / Sex And Spending

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.