Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,945 members, 7,835,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Does She Like Me Or Not - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does She Like Me Or Not (792 Views)

Girls Bleep To Pieces In This Lockdown. I Never Knew She Like Sex This Much / Does She Like Me Already? I'm Perplexed / She Said She Like Sweet Things And He Gave It To Her Quick, Fast And Nice (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does She Like Me Or Not by emmanator(m): 2:50pm On Mar 03, 2017
there is this girl i like so much, I've been wooing her for a very long time now everytime i work up to talk to her she always give me cold shoulders and never smiles, i even asked for her number bt she refused and i asked her if we could hangout and talk bt she always has an excuse bt she say we could b friends bt we just say 'Hi' wen ever we com across each oda cus she still refuse givin me her time, bt she keeps staring at me wen ever she pass by and i even caught her staring at me bt as soon as i looked her way she looked away, am really confuse. Does she like me or not
Re: Does She Like Me Or Not by SuperPanther: 3:44pm On Mar 03, 2017
What is it with all these kids everywhere?

Does she like me does she not like me?

have you enrolled for your JAMB classes?

4 Likes

Re: Does She Like Me Or Not by Mustiboy(m): 3:54pm On Mar 03, 2017
from ur write up, it can be deduced that you're a kid and a sissy at that.
What's up with ur dangling use of adverbs and the difficulty of differentiating between a past tense and a present one? Well, it's none of my business. Na ur papa money waste.
Now to the topic, the girl doesn't give a f about u and I don't see her giving one until u decide to man up and start building a friendship with her. U can't just meet a girl and start telling her all the gibberish u wrote up there.
when next u see her, stop her but don't waste her time(u don't wanna get on her nerves) ask of her well being and get to talk a little. Do this for a week and sit and relax and watch her come visiting u.

1 Like

Re: Does She Like Me Or Not by urchcoded(m): 6:16pm On Mar 03, 2017
I don't know @op
Re: Does She Like Me Or Not by enuk80(m): 8:00pm On Mar 03, 2017
d fool below me will tell u d real answer
Re: Does She Like Me Or Not by chiraqDemon(m): 9:05pm On Mar 03, 2017
The idiot above me does not even know o embarassed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does She Like Me Or Not by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 03, 2017
OP Next time u see her and u really really want to get her attention/know if she's game or not just smack her a$$ firmly but lightly as she walks by and smile like u did her a huge favor and the rest will be history grin
Re: Does She Like Me Or Not by MrWhaley: 10:32pm On Mar 03, 2017
Tsk! Go and learn to type something more comprehensive, then come back for our advice.

I don't know which is more confused; you or your write up.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Unstable Guy. I Change Anyhow And Can't Keep A Girl / Good News Guys; Science Says Starring At B**bs, Having More S*x Could Lead To Lo / Must Read Romance Story : Nurse Sandra (21+) Complete Season 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.