Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,278 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. (12553 Views)

Can We Attribute An Ear To Allah? / I Made A Promise To ALLAH (s.w.t) But Want To Break It / Share Your Unforgettable Experience(s) That Brought You Closer To Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 7:10pm On Apr 07, 2017
بِسْــــــــــــــــــــــمِ اَللّهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِِ"

There is nothing permanent in this life not even the life itself. Be kind, generous, humble , modest, forgiving & above all, be pious. We are all travellers on separate routes, but our destination is the same: Allah Ta'ala says; "From it (dust) We created you, into it We will return you & from it We will extract you" (Q20:55).May Allah (SWT) forgive our sins and guide us to the straight path.Ameen.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 07, 2017
Do not severe family ties, if the ties are broken, the family is broken then the society becomes broken and ultimately the ummah is broken....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 6:54am On Apr 08, 2017
*Daily Hadith*

Bismillahi Walhamdulillahi Was Salaatu Was Salaam 'ala Rasulillah

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "A believer owes another believer five rights: responding to greetings, visiting him in illness, following his funeral, accepting his invitation and saying 'Yarhamuk-Allah (May Allah have mercy on you),' when he says 'Al-hamdu lillahi (Praise be to Allah)' after sneezing." [Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

Assalamualeikum warramotullah wabarakatuh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 4:43pm On Apr 09, 2017
*Daily Hadith*

The Messenger of Allah (PUB) said, "When a man dies, his deeds comes to an end except three: "A continuous charity, knowledge by which people derive benefit, pious son who prays for him." [Muslim].

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 6:08pm On Apr 10, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
10/04/2017

'Adi bin Hatim At -Ta'i (May Allah be pleased with him) said: I heard
the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) say, "He who has taken an oath (to do something) but found something else better than that (which brings him closer to Allah), then he should do that which is better in piety (and he should expiate for the breaking of oath)." [Muslim].

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 3:57pm On Apr 11, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
11/04/2017

I heard the Messenger of Allah (PUB) saying, "When the Iqamah are pronounced, do not come to it running, you should walk calmly with tranquility to join the congregation. Then join in what you catch for and complete what you miss." [Al-Bukhari and Muslim].
Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 9:47am On Apr 12, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
12/04/2017

Ibn Mas'ud (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Whoever recites a letter from the Book of Allah, he will be credited with a good deed, and a good deed gets a ten-fold reward. I do not say Alif- Lam-Mim is one letter, but Alif is a letter, Lam is a letter and Mim is a letter." [At-Tirmidhi].

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 2:38pm On Apr 14, 2017
* Daily Hadith*

Bismillah Alhamdulillah wasalaatu wasalaamu 'ala rosullulah.

Abu Dahr (may Allah be pleased with him) said: I heard the messenger of Allah (PBUH) saying "if somebody accuses another of disbelief or calls him the enemy of Allah, such an accusation Will revert to him (the accuser) if the accused is innocent" (al Bukhari and Muslim).

1 Like

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 7:30am On Apr 16, 2017
* Daily Hadith *

Bismillah wasalaatu wasalaamu 'ala rosullulah.

Abu Hurairah (may Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Do not envy one another; do not inflate prices by overbidding one another; do not hate one another; do not harbour malice against one another; and do not enter into commercial transaction when others have entered into that (transaction); but be you, O slaves of Allah, as brothers. A Muslim is a brother of another muslim; he neither oppress him nor does he humiliate him; piety is here (and he pointed to his chest three times). it is enough evil for a Muslim to hold his brother Muslim in contempt. All things of Muslim are inviolable for his brother in faith: his blood, his property and his honour." (muslim)

2 Likes

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 8:13pm On Apr 16, 2017
* Daily Hadith *
Bismillah Alhamdulillah wasalaatu wasalaamu 'ala rosullulah

Ammar bin yasir (may Allah be pleased with them) reported: I heard the messenger of Allah (PBUH) saying, "prolonging salat (prayer) and shortening the khutbah (religious talk) indicate the religious knowledge of a person; prolong your salat and make your sermon short. (muslim).

1 Like

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 12:08pm On Apr 17, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
17/04/2017

The Messenger of Allah (PUB) said, "He who believes in Allah and the Last Day must either speak good or remain silent." [Muslim].

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by wamakaru(m): 4:08pm On Apr 19, 2017
[25/03 10:55 AM] ‪+234 809 709 7572‬: 100 direct instructions by Allah in the Quran for mankind

Allah SWT has directly given us 100 instructions through Al Quran :

1. Do not be rude in speech (3:159)

2. Restrain Anger (3:134)

3. Be good to others (4:36)

4. Do not be arrogant (7:13)

5. Forgive others for their mistakes (7:199)

6. Speak to people mildly (20:44)

7. Lower your voice (31:19)

8. Do not ridicule others (49:11)

9. Be dutiful to parents(17:23)

10. Do not say a word of disrespect to parents (17:23)

11. Do not enter parents’ private room without asking permission (24:58)

12. Write down the debt (2:282)

13. Do not follow anyone blindly (2:170)

14. Grant more time to repay if the debtor is in hard time (2:280)

15. Don’t consume interest (2:275)

16. Do not engage in bribery (2:188)

17. Do not break the promise (2:177)

18. Keep the trust (2:283)

19. Do not mix the truth with falsehood (2:42)

20. Judge with justice between people (4:58)

21. Stand out firmly for justice (4:135)

22. Wealth of the dead should be distributed among his family members (4:7)

23. Women also have the right for inheritance (4:7)

24. Do not devour the property of orphans (4:10)

25. Protect orphans (2:220)

26. Do not consume one another’s wealth unjustly (4:29)

27. Try for settlement between people (49:9)

28. Avoid suspicion (49:12)

29. Do not spy and backbite (2:283)

30. Do not spy or backbite (49:12)

31. Spend wealth in charity (57:7)

32. Encourage feeding poor (107:3)

33. Help those in need
by finding them (2:273)

34. Do not spend money extravagantly (17:29)

35. Do not invalidate charity with reminders (2:264)

36. Honor guests (51:26)

37. Order righteousness to people only after practicing it yourself(2:44)

38. Do not commit abuse on the earth (2:60)

39. Do not prevent people from mosques (2:114)

40. Fight only with those who fight you (2:190)

41. Keep the etiquettes of war (2:191)

42. Do not turn back in battle (8:15)

43. No compulsion in religion (2:256)

44. Believe in all prophets (2:285)

45. Do not have sexual intercourse during menstrual period (2:222)

46. Breast feed your children for two complete years (2:233)

47. Do not even approach unlawful sexual intercourse (17:32)

48. Choose rulers by their merit (2:247)

49. Do not burden a person beyond his scope (2:286)

50. Do not become divided (3:103)

51. Think deeply about the wonders and creation of this universe (3:191)

52. Men and Women have equal rewards for their deeds (3:195)

53. Do not marry those in your blood relation (4:23)

54. Family should be led by men (4:34)

55. Do not be miserly (4:37)

56. Do not keep envy (4:54)

57. Do not kill each other (4:92)

58. Do not be an advocate for deceit (4:105)

59. Do not cooperate in sin and aggression (5:2)

60. Cooperate in righteousness (5:2)

61. ’Having majority’ is not a criterion of truth (6:116)

62. Be just (5:cool

63. Punish for crimes in an exemplary way (5:38)

64. Strive against sinful and unlawful acts (5:63)

65. Dead animals, blood, the flesh of swine are prohibited (5:3)

66. Avoid intoxicants and alcohol (5:90)

67. Do not gamble (5:90)

68. Do not insult others’ deities (6:108)

69. Don’t reduce weight or measure to cheat people (6:152)

70. Eat and Drink, But Be Not Excessive (7:31)

71. Wear good cloths during prayer times (7:31)

72. protect and help those who seek protection (9:6)

73. Keep Purity (9:108)

74. Never give up hope of Allah’s Mercy (12:87)

75. Allah will forgive those who have done wrong out of ignorance (16:119)

76. Invitation to God should be with wisdom and good instruction (16:125)

77. No one will bear others’ sins (17:15)

78. Do not kill your children for fear of poverty (17:31)

79. Do not pursue that of which you have no knowledge (17:36)

80. Keep aloof from what is vain (23:3)

81. Do not enter others’ houses without seeking permission (24:27)

82. Allah will provide security for those who believe only in Allah (24:55)

83. Walk on earth in humility (25:63)

84. Do not neglect your portion of this world (28:77)

85. Invoke not any other god along with Allah (28:88)

86. Do not engage in homosexuality (29:29)

87. Enjoin right, forbid wrong (31:17)

88. Do not walk in insolence through the earth (31:18)

89. Women should not display their finery (33:33)

90. Allah forgives all sins (39:53)

91. Do not despair of the mercy of Allah (39:53)

92. Repel evil by good (41:34)

93. Decide on affairs by consultation (42:38)

94. Most noble of you is the most righteous (49:13)

95. No Monasticism in religion (57:27)

96. Those who have knowledge will be given a higher degree by Allah (58:11)

97. Treat non-Muslims in a kind and fair manner (60:cool

98. Save yourself from covetousness (64:16)

99. Seek forgiveness of Allah. He is Forgiving and Merciful (73:20)

100. Do not repel one who asks (93:10)

Let's share with others so we can all benefit from it.

May Allah continue to guide us and make things easy for all of us and accept our prayers
[02/04 8:55 AM] ‪+234 809 709 7572‬: “If Anyone Favours His Wife Over His Mother…!”
July 23, 2015 35 Comments
At the time of the Prophet (sallellahu ‘alaihi wa sallam), there was a young man named Alqamah. He was very diligent in obeying Allah (SWT) by engaging in prayer and fasting and spending in charity. Then he fell ill and his illness became serious. His wife went to the Prophet (s.a.w.s.) and said, ‘My husband, Alqamah, is on his deathbed. I therefore came to tell you, Messenger of Allah, about his condition.’
The Prophet (sallellahu ‘alaihi wa sallam) sent for Ammar, Suhaib and Bilal, and told them to go to him (Alqamah) and have him repeat the Shahadah. They went to him and found him in the agony of death. They asked him to say, ‘La illaha illa Allah,’ but his tongue was unable to pronounce it. At that, they came and told the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w.s.) that he was unable to repeat the Shahadah.
The Prophet (sallellahu ‘alaihi wa sallam) asked, ‘Is either of his parents alive?’
He was told, ‘Messenger of Allah, his mother is, but she is very old.’
The Prophet (s.a.w.s.) sent her a message that if it was convenient for her (if she was able to go out), she should come to him; otherwise she should stay in her house and the Prophet would come to her.
The Prophet’s messenger came to her and informed her of the Prophet’s message. She said, ‘May my life be a ransom for him, it is my pleasure to go to him!’
She stood up, leaning on her walking stick, and came to the Prophet (s.a.w.s.) and greeted him. The Prophet (s.a.w.s.) returned her greeting and said to her, ‘Umm Alqamah, tell me the truth, for otherwise Allah Most High will reveal the truth to me! What is the situation concerning your son, Alqamah?’
She replied, ‘Messenger of Allah, he prays much, fasts a great deal, and spends a great amount in charity.’
The Prophet (s.a.w.s.) said, ‘And what about yourself?’
She said, ‘Messenger of Allah, I am angry with him.’
He said, ‘Why?’
She replied, ‘Messenger of Allah, he has preferred his wife to me and has disobeyed me.’
Allah’s Messenger said, ‘Umm Alqamah, surely your anger has prevented Alqamah’s tongue from pronouncing the Shahadah.’
He then turned to Bilal and said, ‘Bilal, go out and collect a quantity of firewood.’
She said, ‘Messenger of Allah, what do you plan to do?’ He replied, ‘I will burn him in front of your eyes.’
She said, ‘Messenger of Allah, he is my son! My heart cannot bear your burning him in front of me!’
He said, ‘Umm Alqamah, Allah’s punishment is more severe and more lasting! Therefore, if you want Allah to forgive him, be reconciled to him. By the One in Whose Hand is my soul, the prayer, fasting, and spending in charity (which he has done) are of no benefit to Alqamah as long as you are angry with him!’
Thereupon she said, ‘Messenger of Allah, I call upon Allah Most High and His angels and the Muslims who are present to be my witnesses that I am pleased with my son Alqamah.’
Allah’s Messenger (s.a.w.s.) said, ‘Bilal, go to him and see whether he is now able to say, ‘La illaha illa Allah’ or not. It may be that Umm Alqamah is saying something for my sake which is not in her heart.’
Bilal (r.a.) went, and while entering the door he heard Alqamah saying, ‘La illaha illa Allah.’
Bilal (r.a.) remarked, ‘It is surely true that while Alqamah’s mother was angry with him his tongue was tied, and now that she is pleased with him his tongue is freed.’
Alqamah died the same day. The Prophet (sallellahu ‘alaihi wa sallam) came to him and gave the order for his washing and shrouding, and then prayed the funeral prayer for him and buried him. He then stood by the side of his grave and said, ‘You company of Muhajireen and Helpers (Ansaar), if anyone favors his wife over his mother, Allah and His angels and all the people curse him! Allah does not accept his spending (in charity) and his uprightness unless he repents toward Allah, the Glorious and Majestic, and reconciles with her and attains her pleasure, because Allah’s pleasure consists in her pleasure and Allah’s anger consists in her anger.’
Fellow Brothers and Sisters in Faith we must always be respectful and obedient to our parents, they deserve our utmost attention and respect.
QURAN:
“Your Lord has decreed that you worship none but Him, and that you be kind to parents. Whether one of both of them attain old age in your life, say not to them a word of contempt, nor repel them, but address them in terms of honour. And, out of kindness, lower to them the wing of humility, and say: `My Lord! Bestow on them Your mercy even as they cherished me in childhood.” (Qur’an 17:23-24)

1 Like

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 2:12pm On Apr 20, 2017
*Daily Hadith*

The Messenger of Allah (PUB) said, "The gates of Jannah are opened on Mondays and Thursdays, and then every slave (of Allah) are granted forgiveness if he does not associate anything with Allah in worship. But the person in whose heart there is rancour against his (Muslim) brother, they will not be pardoned and with regard to them it will be said twice: 'Hold both of them until they are reconciled with each other.'" [Muslim].
Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 1:32pm On Apr 21, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
21/04/2017

Abu Musa Al-Ash'ari (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
The Prophet (PUB) said, "Read the Qur'an regularly. By the One in Whose Hand Muhammad's soul is, it escapes from memory faster than a camel does from its tying ropes." [Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 4:11pm On Apr 22, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
22/04/2017

The Messenger of Allah (PUB) said, "Allah does not look at your figures, nor at your attire but He looks at your hearts and accomplishments." [Muslim].

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 12:47pm On Apr 23, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
23/04/2017

Abu Sa'id Al-Khudri (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
Prophet of Allah (PBUH) said, "There was a man from among a nation before you who killed ninety-nine people and then made an inquiry about the most learned person on the earth. He was directed to a monk. He came to him and told him that he had killed ninety-nine people and asked him if there was any chance for his repentance to be accepted. He replied in the negative and thean killed him also completing one hundred. He then asked about the most learned man in the earth. He was directed to a scholar. He told him that he had killed one hundred people and asked if there was a chance for his repentance to be accepted. He replied in the affirmative and asked, 'Who stand between you and repentance? Go to such and such land; there (you will find) people devoted to prayer and worship of Allah, join them in worship, and do not come back to your land because it's an evil place.' So he went away and hardly had he covered half the distance when death overtook him; and there was a dispute between angels of mercy and angels of torment. The angels of mercy pleaded, 'This man has come with a repenting heart to Allah.' And the angels of torment argued, 'He never did a virtuous deed in his life.' Then there appeared another angel in the form of a human being and the contending angels agreed to make him arbiter between them. He said, 'Measure the distance between the two lands. He will be considered belonging to the land to which he is nearer.' They measured and found him closer to the land (land of piety) where he intended to go, and so the angels of mercy collected his soul." [Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by zaynie(f): 2:41am On Apr 24, 2017
Well done sis.

1 Like

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 12:47pm On Apr 24, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
24/04/2017

'Amr bin 'Al-'As (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
I heard the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) saying, "When a judge utilizes his skill of judgement and comes to a right decision, he will have a double reward, but when he uses his judgment and commits a mistake, he will have a single reward." [Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 10:00am On Apr 25, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
25/04/2017

Ibn Mas'ud (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
The Prophet (PBUH) said, "Ruined are those who insist on hardship in matters of the Faith." He repeated this three times. [Muslim].
Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 5:05pm On Apr 25, 2017
When we love someone we can't keep them off our heart but we claim to love Allah and we don't remember oftentimes.

“O Allah, help me to remember You, to THANK
You, and to perform Your worship in the best
manner.”
ﺍﻟﻠَّﻬُﻢَّ ﺃَﻋِﻨَّﻲ ﻋَﻠَﻰ ﺫِﻛْﺮِﻙَ، ﻭَﺷُﻜْﺮِﻙَ، ﻭَﺣُﺴْﻦِ ﻋِﺒَﺎﺩَﺗِﻚَ
Allaahumma a’innee alaa thikrika, wa shukrika,
wahusni ‘ibaadatik
When THINGS are Good with you, REMEMBER
ALLAH & be GRATEFUL. And When THINGS are
really Bad, REMEMBER ALLAH & be PATIENT.
Always Dhikr (Remembrance of Allah) is the
greatest thing in our life and a well tried excellent
method for purification of our heart. It eradicates
all diseases from heart, produces in it the love of
Allah and creates the consciousness of His
Greatness; it brings us divine peace and
satisfaction.
May ALLAH grant us (all) HIDAYAH during
difficult times.
Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 1:38pm On Apr 26, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
26/04/2017

The Prophet (PBUH) said, "One who strives to help the widows and the poor is like the one who fights in the way of Allah." The narrator said: I think that he (PBUH) added also: "I shall regard him as the one who stands up (for prayer) without rest and as the one who observes fasts continuously." [Al-Bukhari and Muslim].
Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 12:09pm On Apr 27, 2017
*ALHAMDULILLAHI...
It's another HIJRAH MONTH...
It's the month of SHA'BAN...

Oh Allah, save us from affliction in whatever guise and whatever quantum. Assist the afflicted friends, relatives and admirers to overcome. Bless us all with all that would make us to give thanks in elation. Send frustration, poverty and sickness away from us and cause us to be among the rightly guided at all times. And we ask you Oh Allah to let this new month pass over us with Your abundant Blessings, Good/Solid Eeman, Peace, and in the believe of Islam. Aameen Thumma Aameen.

The Glorious Month of RAMADAN is coming very soon...

ALLAHUMMO BALLIGHNA RAMADAN... Aameen
Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 12:11pm On Apr 27, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
27/04/2017

Abu Ayyub Khalid bin Zaid Al-Ansari (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
A man came to the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) and said, "Direct me to a deed which will admit me to Jannah and take me away from the Fire." The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Worship Allah and associate no partner with Him, perform As-Salat, pay Zakat, and maintain the ties of kinship." [Al-Bukhari and Muslim].
Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 1:16pm On Apr 28, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
28/04/2017

Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Everyday two angels descend and one of them says, 'O Allah! Compensate (more) to the person who gives (in charity)'; while the other one says, 'O Allah! Destroy the one who withholds (charity, etc.)". [Al-Bukhari].
Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 9:05pm On Apr 29, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
29/04/2017

Abu Umamah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
I heard the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) saying, "Read the Qur'an, for it will come as an intercessor for its reciters on the Day of Resurrection." [Muslim].
Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 6:13pm On May 02, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
02/05/2017

'Abdullah bin Mas'ud (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "I know of the last of the inhabitants of the Hell to be taken out from there and the last one to enter Jannah. He is a man who will come out of the Fire, crawling on all fours. Allah, the Rubb of glory and honour will say to him: 'Go and enter Jannah.' He will go Tp it and think that it is full up. He will then come back and say: 'O my Rubb, it is full up.' Allah will say to him: 'Go and enter Jannah.' He will again go to it and think that it is full up. So he will turn back. Allah will again say: 'Go and enter Jannah. For you have what is equal to ten times the world.' He will say: 'Are You making fun of me whole You are the King?" At this. I (i.e., the narrator) saw the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) laugh till his premolars were visible and he said, "Such man will be the last dweller of Jannah in its lowest rank." [Al-Bukhari and Muslim].
Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 5:10pm On May 03, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
03/05/2017

A man who had drunk wine was brought to the Prophet (PBUH) and he asked us to beat him; some struck him with their hands, some with their garments (making a whip) and some with their sandals. When he (the drunkard) had gone, some of the people said: "May Allah disgrace you!" He (the Prophet (PBUH)) said, "Do not say so. Do not help the devil against him." [Al-Bukhari].
Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 8:28pm On May 04, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
04/05/2017

A man came to the Prophet (PBUH) and said, "What a trouble I suffered from a scorpion which stung me last night!" He (PBUH) said, "Had you said in the evening: 'A'udhu bikalimatillahit-tammati min sharri ma khalaqa (I seek the protection of Allah's Perfect Words from the evil of whatever He has created),' it would not have harmed you." [Muslim].

1 Like

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 6:35pm On May 06, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
06/05/2017

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Prophet (PBUH) said, "Beware of envy because envy consumes (destroys) the virtues just as fires consumes the firewood", or he said, " grass." [Abu Dawud].
Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 5:37pm On May 07, 2017
Ibn al-Jawzi, in his work Bustān al-Arifīn, mentions that the twelve months of the year are like the twelve sons of Prophet Yaqub (‘alayhi’l-salam).

Just like Yusuf (‘alayhi’l-salam) was the most beloved to Yaqub out of his twelve sons, similarly the month of Ramadan is the most beloved to Allah out of all other months of the year. And just like the eleven brothers' sins were forgiven by the duas of one brother, so too the sins of the eleven months can be forgive by the deeds and duas of the month of Ramadan.

اَللّهُمَّ بَارِكْ لَنَا فِى رَجَبَ وَ شَعْبَانَ وَ بَلِّغْنَا رَمَضَان

O Allah! Make the months of Rajab and Sha'ban blessed for us, and let us reach the month of Ramadan. Aameen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 1:34pm On May 08, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
08/05/2017

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Should I not direct you to something by which Allah obliterates the sins and elevates (your) rank." They said: "Yes, O Messenger of Allah." He said, "Performing Wudu' properly, even in difficulty, frequently going to the mosque, and waiting eagerly for the next Salat (prayer) after a Salat is over; indeed, that is Ar-Ribat." [Muslim].

1 Like

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 7:31pm On May 09, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
09/05/2017

'Abdullah bin 'Abbas (May Allah be pleased with them) reported:
Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said that Allah, the Glorious said: "Verily, Allah (SWT) has ordered that the good and the bad deeds be written down. Then He explained it clearly how (to write): He who intends to do a good deed but he does not do it, then Allah records it for him as a full good deed, but if he carries out his intention, then Allah the Exalted, writes it down for him as from ten to seven hundred folds, and even more. But if he intends to do an evil act and has not done it, then Allah writes it down with Him as a full good deed, but if he intends it and has done it, Allah writes it down as one bad deed. " [Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Islamic View On Husband Helping His Wife With House Chores / Ethics On Sleeping / Islamic Rulings On Dealing With The Ex-wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.