Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,220 members, 7,953,810 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:07 AM

Are You A Virgo? Does This Say Much About You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You A Virgo? Does This Say Much About You (2261 Views)

My Landlord's Daughter Does This And It Affects Me Seriously... / My Boyfriend does This And I Don't Like It. Pls Ur Advice Is Needed / When Boys Were Men, If You Did This Say "Hi" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A Virgo? Does This Say Much About You by omoharry(f): 3:49pm On Mar 03, 2017
I am a virgo and guilty of 80% of these qualities.What about you?

7 Brutal Truths About aAVirgo (As Written By A Virgo)

The good, the bad, the VIRGO.

I’ve always kind of tiptoed around the edges of astrology. I’ve known what my sign is and what signs I’m generally most compatible with, but I never held too much stock in anything. After all, what does being born at a certain time or day of the year really have to do with who I am? Say what you will about the validity of astrological signs but I’ve found a few things to be true across the board when it comes to Virgos. Many look at Virgos as the stuck-up, boring, prude-ish sign, but that couldn’t be further from the truth. Just like anything worth having, you have to work to get to the good stuff. Here's 7 truths you should know about loving a Virgo:

1. We like a plan.

One thing you need to know about loving a Virgo is that we don’t rush into things. We analyze all the options, make a plan, and go from there. Some may call it being a stick in the mud; we call it being prepared. Yes, a spontaneous road trip is great! But first let me just map our route; research food stops along the way, and line up some highly rated Airbnb locations.

2. We make great nerds.

If there’s one thing Virgos are good at it’s details. The minutia is where we live. I’ve been told that I can come off as bitchy or cold. The truth is my mind is going a million miles a minute at any given time, taking in all the details around me or worrying about something that happened at work an hour ago or what’s for dinner later tonight. But we Virgos don’t let it show on our face. And that attention to detail also makes us great listeners. Because we’re actually listening to what you’re saying and not just waiting for our turn to talk. Need somebody to research something for you? We’re your best bet. Need someone to low-key stalk a potential boyfriend to see if he’s got any skeletons hanging out his virtual closet? Girl, we are so down.

3. We are loyal.

Once a Virgo puts their trust in you, that’s it. It takes us a bit to get there; laying low and analyzing everything before we jump in, but once we’re in, we’re in. It’s no surprise to me that the majority of my friends I’ve had for 20+ years. I don’t make friends easily but those that stick around to really get to know me are there for life.

4. We’re practical.

Maybe it’s all the planning and analyzing and attention to detail, but when it comes down to it Virgos are the most practical of the signs. You may find that boring, but we find reassurance and comfort in stability and practicality.

5. We’re picky about who we love.

I’ve been told more than once that my standards are too high. Virgos have high standards for everyone; most so for themselves. So it takes us a bit to fall in love. But once we do? We’re in it for the long haul. We don’t do casual well. We’re the least likely of all the signs to have a one night stand. And while our symbol may be the virgin, don’t get it twisted; we’re deeply passionate. We’re just not willing to let everyone in on that passion. So count your blessings if we choose you.

6. We’re independent.

Some call it being a control freak; but I like to look at it as a healthy independence. We’re unlikely to ask for help because given our analytical mind and attention to detail we’ll probably do it better than anyone else anyway. And Virgos don’t like to show any weakness or what’s going on under the surface, which results in a calm exterior and a do-it-myself attitude. The fastest way to piss off a Virgo is to try and take away their independence.

7. We're discerning ... about everything.

We’re not just picky about who we love; we’re picky about everything. It’s our perfectionist tendencies and love of detail. We’re not willing to settle for “just okay,” when we know we can get as close to perfection as possible. This means you, too. Virgos have high standards not only for themselves, but for those around them.

http://www.yourtango.com/7-truths-about-loving-a-virgo-as-written-by-a-virgo

Re: Are You A Virgo? Does This Say Much About You by Adeyeancah(m): 4:13pm On Mar 03, 2017
#teamvirgo yes

2 Likes

Re: Are You A Virgo? Does This Say Much About You by savagefinder: 4:35pm On Mar 03, 2017
omoharry:

I’ve always kind of tiptoed around the edges of astrology. I’ve known what my sign is and what signs I’m generally most compatible with, but I never held too much stock in anything. After all, what does being born at a certain time or day of the year really have to do with who I am? Say what you will about the validity of astrological signs but I’ve found a few things to be true across the board when it comes to Virgos. Many look at Virgos as the stuck-up, boring, prude-ish sign, but that couldn’t be further from the truth. Just like anything worth having, you have to work to get to the good stuff. Here's 7 truths you should know about loving a Virgo:

1. We like a plan.

One thing you need to know about loving a Virgo is that we don’t rush into things. We analyze all the options, make a plan, and go from there. Some may call it being a stick in the mud; we call it being prepared. Yes, a spontaneous road trip is great! But first let me just map our route; research food stops along the way, and line up some highly rated Airbnb locations.

2. We make great nerds.

If there’s one thing Virgos are good at it’s details. The minutia is where we live. I’ve been told that I can come off as bitchy or cold. The truth is my mind is going a million miles a minute at any given time, taking in all the details around me or worrying about something that happened at work an hour ago or what’s for dinner later tonight. But we Virgos don’t let it show on our face. And that attention to detail also makes us great listeners. Because we’re actually listening to what you’re saying and not just waiting for our turn to talk. Need somebody to research something for you? We’re your best bet. Need someone to low-key stalk a potential boyfriend to see if he’s got any skeletons hanging out his virtual closet? Girl, we are so down.

3. We are loyal.

Once a Virgo puts their trust in you, that’s it. It takes us a bit to get there; laying low and analyzing everything before we jump in, but once we’re in, we’re in. It’s no surprise to me that the majority of my friends I’ve had for 20+ years. I don’t make friends easily but those that stick around to really get to know me are there for life.

4. We’re practical.

Maybe it’s all the planning and analyzing and attention to detail, but when it comes down to it Virgos are the most practical of the signs. You may find that boring, but we find reassurance and comfort in stability and practicality.

I’ve been told more than once that my standards are too high. Virgos have high standards for everyone; most so for themselves. So it takes us a bit to fall in love. But once we do? We’re in it for the long haul. We don’t do casual well. We’re the least likely of all the signs to have a one night stand. And while our symbol may be the virgin, don’t get it twisted; we’re deeply passionate. We’re just not willing to let everyone in on that passion. So count your blessings if we choose you.

6. We’re independent.

Some call it being a control freak; but I like to look at it as a healthy independence. We’re unlikely to ask for help because given our analytical mind and attention to detail we’ll probably do it better than anyone else anyway. And Virgos don’t like to show any weakness or what’s going on under the surface, which results in a calm exterior and a do-it-myself attitude. The fastest way to piss off a Virgo is to try and take away their independence.

We’re not just picky about who we love; we’re picky about everything. It’s our perfectionist tendencies and love of detail. We’re not willing to settle for “just okay,” when we know we can get as close to perfection as possible. This means you, too. Virgos have high standards not only for themselves, but for those around them.

I didn't read it and I dunno what a Virgo means but if you are a Virgo am a Virgo..if u are a virgin..am..a wait..am I? grin
Re: Are You A Virgo? Does This Say Much About You by lakesidepapa(m): 7:16pm On Mar 03, 2017
omoharry:

1. We like a plan.

2. We make great nerds.

3. We are loyal.

4. We’re practical.

6. We’re independent.

On Point!

Intelligent
Intellectual
Analytical
Precise
Kind
Observant
Practical
Hard-working

One thing I like about virgo is"Virgo will not be settled for they have a very active mind that is always thinking and can never be silenced."

ProudlyVirgo

1 Like

Re: Are You A Virgo? Does This Say Much About You by firstking01(m): 7:26pm On Mar 03, 2017
The true definition of who i am.

1 Like

Re: Are You A Virgo? Does This Say Much About You by Jodha(f): 7:32pm On Mar 03, 2017
Proudly Taurus.. grin

1 Like

Re: Are You A Virgo? Does This Say Much About You by Jodha(f): 7:33pm On Mar 03, 2017
savagefinder:
I didn't read it and I dunno what a Virgo l means but if you are a Virgo am a Virgo..if u are a virgin..am..a wait..am I? grin

Lolzz Virgo no mean virgin ahbeg grin
Re: Are You A Virgo? Does This Say Much About You by Richie0974: 7:40pm On Mar 03, 2017
I'm guilty of a good number of those, proudly Virgo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You A Virgo? Does This Say Much About You by savagefinder: 9:59pm On Mar 03, 2017
Jodha:

Lolzz Virgo no mean virgin ahbeg grin
lol..who tell you ?
Re: Are You A Virgo? Does This Say Much About You by lakesidepapa(m): 10:06pm On Mar 03, 2017
Jodha:
Proudly Taurus.. grin
what a coincidence! Taurus is the best match with Virgo in marriage.
Re: Are You A Virgo? Does This Say Much About You by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 03, 2017
lakesidepapa:

what a coincidence! Taurus is the best match with Virgo in marriage.

I have a special bond with all my Taurus friend. What's up with that star?
Re: Are You A Virgo? Does This Say Much About You by lakesidepapa(m): 7:20am On Mar 04, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:

Ur mind wants to knw the reason why,Indeed, u're a virgo. Some signs won't bother.

Go and read about Taurus, u'll knw what's up.
Re: Are You A Virgo? Does This Say Much About You by Nobody: 7:48am On Mar 04, 2017
firstking01:
The true definition of who i am.

LMAO! No wonder! Anyway, where my Aquarius people at?

Re: Are You A Virgo? Does This Say Much About You by johncallidon(m): 7:57am On Mar 04, 2017
savagefinder:
I didn't read it and I dunno what a Virgo means but if you are a Virgo am a Virgo..if u are a virgin..am..a wait..am I? grin
must quote every thing??

Re: Are You A Virgo? Does This Say Much About You by firstking01(m): 8:06am On Mar 04, 2017
ZarZar:

LMAO! No wonder! Anyway, where my Aquarius people at?
You laughed like i was joking or what?
Re: Are You A Virgo? Does This Say Much About You by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 04, 2017
firstking01:
You laughed like i was joking or what?

That's for me to know.
Re: Are You A Virgo? Does This Say Much About You by firstking01(m): 9:06am On Mar 04, 2017
ZarZar:

That's for me to know.
undecided
Re: Are You A Virgo? Does This Say Much About You by savagefinder: 10:12am On Mar 04, 2017
johncallidon:
must you quote every thing??
I've fixed your sentence...BTW...na your thread?
Re: Are You A Virgo? Does This Say Much About You by Theresa1990: 12:30pm On Mar 04, 2017
Team VIRGO
Re: Are You A Virgo? Does This Say Much About You by omoharry(f): 2:15pm On Mar 08, 2017
Richie0974:
I'm guilty of a good number if those, proudly Virgo.
you nailed it..i wonder how the zodiac works..that so many people do have almost similar charateristics
Re: Are You A Virgo? Does This Say Much About You by omoharry(f): 2:16pm On Mar 08, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:

I wonder
Re: Are You A Virgo? Does This Say Much About You by marlvis(f): 12:30am On Mar 12, 2017
cheesy what about a Sagittarius?
Re: Are You A Virgo? Does This Say Much About You by Williebabs007: 2:58am On Mar 12, 2017
marlvis:
cheesy what about a Sagittarius?
can i talk to you?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Non Communicative Relationship: What Do You Advise? / #100waystogetbroke Trends In South Africa. See Hilarious Tweets / Signs You Are A Sexual Pervert Loaded With Lust!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.