Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Nigerian Woman Confronts Husband’s Side-chick On Whatsapp & It’s Messy (screensh - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Woman Confronts Husband’s Side-chick On Whatsapp & It’s Messy (screensh (2180 Views)

Ghanaian Woman Beats Husband’s Side Chick For Sleeping With Him / Woman Confronts Her Husband's Gay Lover But Got A Shocking Reply From Him (Pix) / Angry Nigerian Muslim Woman Confronts Pastor, Removes His Microphone (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Woman Confronts Husband’s Side-chick On Whatsapp & It’s Messy (screensh by Stanleysteno(m): 10:59pm On Dec 12, 2017
An angry Nigerian woman who seems to have had enough of her husband’s infidelity decided to confront his side-chick on Whatsapp and it’s messy

Screenshot bellow

Re: Nigerian Woman Confronts Husband’s Side-chick On Whatsapp & It’s Messy (screensh by cyrilomoh: 11:16pm On Dec 12, 2017

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Confronts Husband’s Side-chick On Whatsapp & It’s Messy (screensh by Macgreat(m): 11:21pm On Dec 12, 2017
I'll kill you alive cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Confronts Husband’s Side-chick On Whatsapp & It’s Messy (screensh by Blackhawk01: 11:24pm On Dec 12, 2017
Lol. Some women are plain silly, how many side chics does she plan on fighting off? Sit that man down and tell him your kitchen knives aren't for slicing bread or chopping vegetables alone, let him know he might wake-up to diced deek if he doesn't stop. He made vows to you, not that stupid girl.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Confronts Husband’s Side-chick On Whatsapp & It’s Messy (screensh by Paulosky1900: 11:33pm On Dec 12, 2017
person above me is so mean mehn.. bro e bi like say u don butcher cow.before grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Confronts Husband’s Side-chick On Whatsapp & It’s Messy (screensh by mediocre(m): 11:37pm On Dec 12, 2017
Blackhawk01:
Lol. Some women are plain silly, how many side chics does she plan on fighting off? Sit that man down and tell him your kitchen knives aren't for slicing bread or chopping vegetables alone, let him know he might wake-up to diced deek if he doesn't stop. He made vows to you, not that stupid girl.
Easy to judge from afar, when we're not in her shoes. What if she has tried to sort it out civilly but he wouldn't listen?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Confronts Husband’s Side-chick On Whatsapp & It’s Messy (screensh by Blackhawk01: 11:47pm On Dec 12, 2017
mediocre:
Easy to judge from afar, when we're not in her shoes. What if she has tried to sort it out civilly but he wouldn't listen?

That's exactly what I would do being in her shoes or worse sef. He is my husband, we're one. undecided undecided

OR

She should take a walk, even the Bible supports that.

Even if she successfully gets this one to back off, what of the next one? Or you think he's automatically gonna stop after the first chic? Nope

Did you see the side chic's threat? The next side chic might execute that mission.
Re: Nigerian Woman Confronts Husband’s Side-chick On Whatsapp & It’s Messy (screensh by Northernonyenku(m): 11:48pm On Dec 12, 2017
I no understand,na two women wey dey sell crayfish dey quarrel??

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Confronts Husband’s Side-chick On Whatsapp & It’s Messy (screensh by RotgakSlay(m): 11:51pm On Dec 12, 2017
Hahahahaha
Pls take us to season 2 on Facebook. I love d drama grin shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Confronts Husband’s Side-chick On Whatsapp & It’s Messy (screensh by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:53pm On Dec 12, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Let's just say you don't mean it

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Confronts Husband’s Side-chick On Whatsapp & It’s Messy (screensh by mediocre(m): 11:55pm On Dec 12, 2017
Blackhawk01:

That's exactly what I would do being in her shoes or worse sef. He is my husband, we're one. undecided undecided

OR

She should take a walk, even the Bible supports that.

Even if she successfully gets this one to back off, what of the next one? Or you think he's automatically gonna stop after the first chic? Nope

Did you see the side chic's threat? The next side chic might execute that mission.
Yeah I know that's not exactly the wisest line of action but we're just human, and we often let our emotions get in the way of thinking clearly. You're not in ger shoes, it's merely a hypothetical situation for you and that's why you think you can make decisions devoid of sentiments if you were in her shoes.

Have you ever been cheated on though?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Confronts Husband’s Side-chick On Whatsapp & It’s Messy (screensh by Blackhawk01: 11:58pm On Dec 12, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Let's just say you don't mean it

You think I wouldn't do it if he doesn't stop? We either go our separate ways or I curb him by getting rid of that banana functioning as his brain. angry angry undecided

You don't expect 100% faithfulness from me but you'll be digging every hole... Hehehehe sad
Re: Nigerian Woman Confronts Husband’s Side-chick On Whatsapp & It’s Messy (screensh by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:02am On Dec 13, 2017
Blackhawk01:

You think I wouldn't do it if he doesn't stop? We either go our separate ways or I curb him by getting rid of that banana functioning as his brain. angry angry undecided

You don't expect 100% faithfulness from me but you'll be digging every hole... Hehehehe sad

Two wrongs don't make a right
Re: Nigerian Woman Confronts Husband’s Side-chick On Whatsapp & It’s Messy (screensh by Blackhawk01: 12:07am On Dec 13, 2017
mediocre:
Yeah I know that's not exactly the wisest line of action but we're just human, and we often let our emotions get in the way of thinking clearly. You're not in ger shoes, it's merely a hypothetical situation for you and that's why you think you can make decisions devoid of sentiments if you were in her shoes.

Have you ever been cheated on though?

Wait! I'm not getting your point sef, she doesn't necessarily have to follow my illustrations. All I'm saying is, she should rather face her husband instead of going after these girls, for how long would she continue to chase them? It is the man that would probably come home with an infection not the side chic... It's like going to flog my neighbor's kids because I believe they're influencing my kids negatively without keeping my own kids in check... Ko make sense.

Lol. To the best of my knowledge, nope.
Re: Nigerian Woman Confronts Husband’s Side-chick On Whatsapp & It’s Messy (screensh by Blackhawk01: 12:13am On Dec 13, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Two wrongs don't make a right

cheesy grin grin grin cheesy

Izz true nii. Sheybi Iyamm Jesus, that will take all the bad and only do good.

Re: Nigerian Woman Confronts Husband’s Side-chick On Whatsapp & It’s Messy (screensh by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:20am On Dec 13, 2017
Blackhawk01:

cheesy grin grin grin cheesy

Izz true nii. Sheybi Iyamm Jesus, that will take all the bad and only do good.

Using knife can take his life and take you to a place you wouldn't want to be
Re: Nigerian Woman Confronts Husband’s Side-chick On Whatsapp & It’s Messy (screensh by Blackhawk01: 12:27am On Dec 13, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Using knife can take his life and take you to a place you wouldn't want to be

Yeah, you're right though. I would probably say that just to put fear into him but if that fails to work, amma pack my bags and leave.

Re: Nigerian Woman Confronts Husband’s Side-chick On Whatsapp & It’s Messy (screensh by Nobody: 12:44am On Dec 13, 2017
Many modern marriages in Nigeria today na just complete joke.husband go get sidechicks by the side while the wife go get side boyfriends wey dey service her.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Confronts Husband’s Side-chick On Whatsapp & It’s Messy (screensh by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:30am On Dec 13, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Yeah, you're right though. I would probably say that just to put fear into him but if that fails to work, amma pack my bags and leave.

That's better if it's worth it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Confronts Husband’s Side-chick On Whatsapp & It’s Messy (screensh by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:33am On Dec 13, 2017
lefulefu:
Many modern marriages in Nigeria today na just complete joke.husband go get sidechicks by the side while the wife go get side boyfriends wey dey service her.

Marriage is the union between a man and a woman, not between two loyalists of each other.
Re: Nigerian Woman Confronts Husband’s Side-chick On Whatsapp & It’s Messy (screensh by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 13, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Marriage is the union between a man and a woman, not between two loyalists of each other.
union b/w a man and woman?..well thats not how its practised nowadays.its now a trend for a married man to have countless sidechicks and a married woman having countless boyfriends.in short married couples cheat more than singles these days.
Re: Nigerian Woman Confronts Husband’s Side-chick On Whatsapp & It’s Messy (screensh by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:55am On Dec 13, 2017
lefulefu:

union b/w a man and woman?..well thats not how its practised nowadays.its now a trend for a married man to have countless sidechicks and a married woman having countless boyfriends.in short married couples cheat more than singles these days.

That's my point, married couples don't necessarily have to be loyalists to themselves

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Confronts Husband’s Side-chick On Whatsapp & It’s Messy (screensh by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 13, 2017
Crazy. Cheating is just messy.

(1) (Reply)

Rants: I Get Really Jealous Of My Handsome Male Friends. / Female SEX tapes: How To Keep A Conversation With Women & Never Lack What to Say / ‘I Have Sex With Pastors As Part Of Money Ritual – 28-year-old Lady Confesses.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.