Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,451 members, 7,830,236 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Lagos Girl With Big Boobs Opens It For All To See - More Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lagos Girl With Big Boobs Opens It For All To See - More Photos (10225 Views)

Baby Oil Gang!! Lagos Girl With Big Boobs Opens It For All To See - More Photos / Lagos Girl With Big Boobs Opens It For All To See – More Photos / Lagos Girl With Big Boobs Opens It For All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Girl With Big Boobs Opens It For All To See - More Photos by winkmart: 6:11pm On Mar 03, 2017
Aside being the financial hub of Nigeria, Lagos boasts of some of the most beautiful ladies in Nigeria with the kind of swagger that could blow minds. This Instagram goddess has been mesmerizing guys on the popular social media platform with her big bosoms which seem to be her selling point.

She gathers a lots of comments on her page anytime she updates her profile. And we are very certain her DMs will be filled with so much erotic requests from the hungry Lagos Boys

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/03/lagos-big-with-big-boobs-opens-it-for.html

Re: Lagos Girl With Big Boobs Opens It For All To See - More Photos by winkmart: 6:11pm On Mar 03, 2017
Re: Lagos Girl With Big Boobs Opens It For All To See - More Photos by theunnamed: 6:13pm On Mar 03, 2017
utterly disgusting

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Girl With Big Boobs Opens It For All To See - More Photos by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 03, 2017
Well...at least she has confidence lol.
Re: Lagos Girl With Big Boobs Opens It For All To See - More Photos by WHITEWIZARD(m): 6:17pm On Mar 03, 2017
NOT appealing

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Girl With Big Boobs Opens It For All To See - More Photos by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:34pm On Mar 03, 2017
follow me to za oza room let pray

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Girl With Big Boobs Opens It For All To See - More Photos by seedorfy134(m): 7:46pm On Mar 03, 2017
igbe lo kun be
Re: Lagos Girl With Big Boobs Opens It For All To See - More Photos by NemzySeries(m): 7:49pm On Mar 03, 2017
e no Get aw u go dey drive dis kind trailer witout drinking 7bottles of ogogoro b4 & after

1 Like

Re: Lagos Girl With Big Boobs Opens It For All To See - More Photos by slimthugchime(m): 7:51pm On Mar 03, 2017
total crap undecided
Re: Lagos Girl With Big Boobs Opens It For All To See - More Photos by Laveda(f): 7:52pm On Mar 03, 2017
Smh
Re: Lagos Girl With Big Boobs Opens It For All To See - More Photos by FTBOY: 7:55pm On Mar 03, 2017
what the fvck is this?

i can pay this one not to cross paths with me. fat and shapeless...utterly disgusting!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Girl With Big Boobs Opens It For All To See - More Photos by 00Ademi(m): 7:58pm On Mar 03, 2017
nahnahnah... not my choice.... over to the poster below me. sad
Re: Lagos Girl With Big Boobs Opens It For All To See - More Photos by deathstroke(m): 11:17pm On Mar 03, 2017
Yvck embarassed
Re: Lagos Girl With Big Boobs Opens It For All To See - More Photos by thunderfiremods(m): 12:24am On Mar 04, 2017
anybody near Op ...shud jst give him a slap for me
Re: Lagos Girl With Big Boobs Opens It For All To See - More Photos by pennytrate: 12:40am On Mar 04, 2017
♣ • → what's that?
Is it sickness?
What's that? undecided
°°
Re: Lagos Girl With Big Boobs Opens It For All To See - More Photos by Nobody: 3:44am On Mar 04, 2017
winkmart:

Aside being the financial hub of Nigeria, Lagos boasts of some of the most beautiful ladies in Nigeria with the kind of swagger that could blow minds. This Instagram goddess has been mesmerizing guys on the popular social media platform with her big bosoms which seem to be her selling point.

She gathers a lots of comments on her page anytime she updates her profile. And we are very certain her DMs will be filled with so much erotic requests from the hungry Lagos Boys

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/03/lagos-big-with-big-boobs-opens-it-for.html

This is a unique specimen.

Typically you even there have a$$ or boobs but not both. She's gifted with both. Amazing.
Re: Lagos Girl With Big Boobs Opens It For All To See - More Photos by Ayeeoodua: 9:19am On Mar 04, 2017
Not my choice
Re: Lagos Girl With Big Boobs Opens It For All To See - More Photos by MrWhaley: 10:35am On Mar 04, 2017
Next time, caption it with GRAPHIC PHOTOS, let's know what to expect. sad
Re: Lagos Girl With Big Boobs Opens It For All To See - More Photos by StarBukola(f): 10:36am On Mar 04, 2017
That boobs can feed a whole nation grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Girl With Big Boobs Opens It For All To See - More Photos by tyrekkk: 11:34am On Mar 04, 2017
I will kill to have this woman. Lovely n sweet.
Re: Lagos Girl With Big Boobs Opens It For All To See - More Photos by antieverything(m): 11:50am On Mar 04, 2017
i see only butt..or u min she do surgery wen em use her boobz(#awful by d way, like slippers but d dunlop type#) tk increase Her ass..# misleading topic! angry
Re: Lagos Girl With Big Boobs Opens It For All To See - More Photos by ndaman25: 12:46pm On Mar 04, 2017
iranu abàshá
Re: Lagos Girl With Big Boobs Opens It For All To See - More Photos by princeemmma(m): 1:11pm On Mar 04, 2017
rubbish, who give Bleep

Re: Lagos Girl With Big Boobs Opens It For All To See - More Photos by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 04, 2017

Re: Lagos Girl With Big Boobs Opens It For All To See - More Photos by kaeycea(m): 2:08pm On Mar 04, 2017
If not social media craze , this lady should have been in the privacy of her room mourning herself and asking God why me

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hot Dudes In Bed / 9 Things That Doctors Will Never Tell You About Your Vagina After Giving Birt / I Just Got Out Of The Shower And.... (guys Only For This Post Please)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.