Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,980 members, 7,810,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

Baby Oil Gang!! Lagos Girl With Big Boobs Opens It For All To See - More Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Baby Oil Gang!! Lagos Girl With Big Boobs Opens It For All To See - More Photos (14158 Views)

Meet Cynthia! The Lagos Girl That Refused Leaving A Guy House After Hookup / 'I Have Big Breasts, Come & Advertise On My Chest' - Busty Lagos Girl / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baby Oil Gang!! Lagos Girl With Big Boobs Opens It For All To See - More Photos by ucheb2000: 8:05am On Nov 09, 2018
Aside being the financial hub of Nigeria, Lagos boasts of some of the most beautiful ladies in Nigeria with the kind of swagger that could blow minds. This Instagram goddess has been mesmerizing guys on the popular social media platform with her big bosoms which seem to be her selling point.

She gathers a lots of comments on her page anytime she updates her profile. And we are very certain her DMs will be filled with so much erotic requests from the hungry Lagos Boys

HER FULL BOOB PHOTO>>>>> https://onecornergizt..com/2018/11/lagos-girl-with-big-boobs-opens-it-for.html

Re: Baby Oil Gang!! Lagos Girl With Big Boobs Opens It For All To See - More Photos by donbachi(m): 8:24am On Nov 09, 2018
To her much is given....much is expected...if what she carries is same as the size of her brain...her future husband will be declared blessed and her children not lacking.

17 Likes

Re: Baby Oil Gang!! Lagos Girl With Big Boobs Opens It For All To See - More Photos by olaboo123: 8:47am On Nov 09, 2018
BIGGGER BOOB
Re: Baby Oil Gang!! Lagos Girl With Big Boobs Opens It For All To See - More Photos by zolajpower: 9:00am On Nov 09, 2018
This is gush-stical
Re: Baby Oil Gang!! Lagos Girl With Big Boobs Opens It For All To See - More Photos by Earlystar698(m): 9:07am On Nov 09, 2018
me write now

3 Likes

Re: Baby Oil Gang!! Lagos Girl With Big Boobs Opens It For All To See - More Photos by Vikkoh(m): 9:10am On Nov 09, 2018
Akamu factory

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baby Oil Gang!! Lagos Girl With Big Boobs Opens It For All To See - More Photos by WinningEleven(m): 9:12am On Nov 09, 2018
Lefulefu shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

And one idiot will see this and decide he wants to be gay

22 Likes

Re: Baby Oil Gang!! Lagos Girl With Big Boobs Opens It For All To See - More Photos by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 09, 2018
That is the only type of brezz that gives me instant & sustained e.rection. grin

6 Likes

Re: Baby Oil Gang!! Lagos Girl With Big Boobs Opens It For All To See - More Photos by BetterPoison: 9:34am On Nov 09, 2018
WinningEleven:
promise you I will be if you can
Re: Baby Oil Gang!! Lagos Girl With Big Boobs Opens It For All To See - More Photos by StrongandMighty: 9:39am On Nov 09, 2018
Iffa hear say na her breast be that... Na her kneels be dat joor

1 Like

Re: Baby Oil Gang!! Lagos Girl With Big Boobs Opens It For All To See - More Photos by omokiri5(m): 9:39am On Nov 09, 2018
Nawa o
Pls Nairalanders, I'm a graduate that needs help to get a keke maruwa to ride. Kindly check details on my signature. Thank you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Oil Gang!! Lagos Girl With Big Boobs Opens It For All To See - More Photos by nelxxy(m): 9:53am On Nov 09, 2018
chai nawa ooo

1 Like

Re: Baby Oil Gang!! Lagos Girl With Big Boobs Opens It For All To See - More Photos by brightahia(m): 9:54am On Nov 09, 2018
soon, just very soon, most ladies will return back to the garden of Eden by walking unclad since its their way of life

2 Likes

Re: Baby Oil Gang!! Lagos Girl With Big Boobs Opens It For All To See - More Photos by anochuko01(m): 9:55am On Nov 09, 2018
StrongandMighty:
you get sense
Re: Baby Oil Gang!! Lagos Girl With Big Boobs Opens It For All To See - More Photos by obonujoker(m): 10:41am On Nov 09, 2018
WinningEleven:

lol... grin

1 Like

Re: Baby Oil Gang!! Lagos Girl With Big Boobs Opens It For All To See - More Photos by kemi4u7t: 12:34pm On Nov 09, 2018
hmmmm chaii
Re: Baby Oil Gang!! Lagos Girl With Big Boobs Opens It For All To See - More Photos by KendrickAyomide: 1:17pm On Nov 09, 2018
StrongandMighty:
true. If na boobi why e no get nipple ?

1 Like

Re: Baby Oil Gang!! Lagos Girl With Big Boobs Opens It For All To See - More Photos by Tychamps(m): 1:37pm On Nov 09, 2018
donbachi:
To her much is given....much is expected...if what she carries is same as the size of her brain...her future husband will be declared blessed and her children not lacking.
Savage you are. No chill you have

2 Likes

Re: Baby Oil Gang!! Lagos Girl With Big Boobs Opens It For All To See - More Photos by TonyBankz(m): 1:37pm On Nov 09, 2018
Abeg who knows her IG name biko??
Re: Baby Oil Gang!! Lagos Girl With Big Boobs Opens It For All To See - More Photos by meobizy(f): 1:56pm On Nov 09, 2018
The face is not appealing. NEXT!

1 Like

Re: Baby Oil Gang!! Lagos Girl With Big Boobs Opens It For All To See - More Photos by jemima4real: 2:52pm On Nov 09, 2018
Keep exposing for those interest. Later, you will be saying guy keep breaking your heart.

3 Likes

Re: Baby Oil Gang!! Lagos Girl With Big Boobs Opens It For All To See - More Photos by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 09, 2018
WinningEleven:

as if God created us for the same gender...
Re: Baby Oil Gang!! Lagos Girl With Big Boobs Opens It For All To See - More Photos by mejai(m): 4:46pm On Nov 09, 2018
Zoharariel:
That is the only type of brezz that gives me instant & sustained e.rection. grin
to launch missile attack on u with my F-35 just dey hungry me.

so you dey like dis kyn tin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. / If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? / I Hate Valentine's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.