Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,832 members, 7,851,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:42 AM

What I Said About Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Said About Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo (23538 Views)

Okorocha Gave Me The Worst Advice During My Presidency – Obasanjo / Okorocha Gave Me The Worst Advice During My Presidency – Obasanjo / Jonathan, From Beginning, Was Too Small For The Presidency – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Said About Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by gartamanta: 11:24am On Mar 04, 2017
Amah70:

No, Igbos give a Rat's as$, Political power is the ultimate possession of a being or group after wealth.

If you have all the wealth, but without political power, those who wield political power can easily make you poor overnight.

Without freedom, sovereignty, independence and autonomy, political power doesnt mean anything
Re: What I Said About Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by zanga420: 11:26am On Mar 04, 2017
wizzyrich:
I don't think anyone can beat the ugliness of OBJ and Oshiomole in this country.

Anyways, the two faced man will never change, always displaying his twofacedness and repping his twofaced people.

I don't see what's wrong in what he said. He's just clamouring for fairness which is a major panacea for peace. As long as the Nigeria context remains. Thanks

You don't imitate a stupid person/people to be stupid. Yes many don't talk on issue based but don't be like them
Re: What I Said About Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by Amah70: 11:28am On Mar 04, 2017
paramakina202:
“Hausa-Fulani in the north cannot complain. Yoruba, they cannot complain. Even those who didn’t vote for Obasanjo the first time, they had to accept later.

“I said the Igbo haven’t had that chance. Now, we must be mindful, that we do not ignore that. That must be taken care of.

“That’s all,” the former president added-OBJ.

Now the owners of post civil war Nigeria are seeing the handwriting clearly on the wall that injustices against the Igbo is unsustainable.

Are you sure that the Hausa /Fulani is also seeing the handwriting on the wall?

Hausa/Fulani are most unrepentant, least-refined, most belligerent, such that they wouldn't mind Nigeria be torn apart instead of seeing Igbo presidency in Nigeria. Why? Because Hausa /Fulani fears break up of Nigeria more than they fear leprosy, they see Igbos as not willing to share country with them, though Hausa/Fulani have caused mass exodus of southern Nigerians from the north through their pet project of Islamic Sharia criminal codes and consequent Boko Haram violence.

1 Like

Re: What I Said About Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 04, 2017
`
Re: What I Said About Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by Luvdk(f): 11:39am On Mar 04, 2017
Lol so ds ugly man is still alive shocked
Re: What I Said About Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by paramakina202: 11:42am On Mar 04, 2017
Amah70:

Are you sure that the Hausa /Fulani is also seeing the handwriting on the wall?

Hausa/Fulani are most unrepentant, least-refined, most belligerent, such that they wouldn't mind Nigeria be torn apart instead of seeing Igbo presidency in Nigeria. Why? Because Hausa /Fulani fears break up of Nigeria more than they fear leprosy, they see Igbos as not willing to share country with them, though Hausa/Fulani have caused mass exodus of southern Nigerians from the north through their pet project of Islamic Sharia criminal codes and consequent Boko Haram violence.

They can't help it or avoid it if they still want their beloved one Nigeria to exist.
Even OBJ himself is not saying it out of love for the Igbo but rather as a pragmatic leader.

1 Like

Re: What I Said About Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by CharliParker: 11:52am On Mar 04, 2017
allrightsir:

Rochas? are you kidding? the guy is an imb3cile!!!

Peter Obi is the only Ibo "politician" I reckon can be a good president. There are many Igbo technocrats and intellectuals that will make a good president but not from the current crop of politicians!!
Rochas I know as Igbo president others I don't know ,Anambara and greediness is like 5 and 6
Re: What I Said About Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by PrinxArthur1(m): 11:53am On Mar 04, 2017
gartamanta:
Who gives a Rats a$$? There are more important things for Igbos to think about than the cursed seat of the Presidency which the likes of Obasunjo have sat on and messed the whole place up
U need to be in a psychiatric ward

1 Like

Re: What I Said About Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by Amah70: 11:58am On Mar 04, 2017
Irrespective of what tribe Nigeria's president comes from, so long as we have this fraudulent political structure of 36 states and Abuja created by northern Nigeria's military dictators through wrong use of landmass as yard stick, Hausa /Fulani shall still dominate Nigeria.

What exceptional goodies did OBJ's presidency fetch for the Yoruba? Obj couldn't even asphalt the road to his Ota home in eight years of his presidency. Instead, his government built state-of-the-art highways in northern Nigeria .

What exceptional goodies did Jonathan bring to his southsouth as president of Nigeria? His Otuoke had no pipeborne water after he left Aso Rock in 2015. Jonathan built the ultra-modern Kaduna to Abuja standard gauge train lines - the first-ever in Nigeria. That railway cost a whooping $1,09 billion, and still demanding money. But the East -West Road remained undone, while the oil producing areas still go on rickety boats.

Fact is: northern Nigeria controlled by the Hausa /Fulani draws undue political over-representation from the undue large number of twenty states which northern military dictators proliferated in northern Nigeria through wrong use of landmass as yard stick.

Therefore, at whatever level of Nigerian government where decisions are taken regarding what development projects are to be located where in Nigeria, there's over-representation of northern Nigeria in the room. Therefore, as majority carries the vote in the room, northern Nigeria's representatives decide what is going to be where in Nigeria in this quasi unitary government system.

2 Likes

Re: What I Said About Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by AbuEzeFemi(m): 12:07pm On Mar 04, 2017
allrightsir:

Rochas? are you kidding? the guy is an imb3cile!!!

Peter Obi is the only Ibo "politician" I reckon can be a good president. There are many Igbo technocrats and intellectuals that will make a good president but not from the current crop of politicians!!
arise and build
Re: What I Said About Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by Cooly100: 12:07pm On Mar 04, 2017
Nellybii:
If only the Ndigbo can just pull their resources together behind one candidate, I believe they've got the numbers. The big question is can they?

Big mouth!!! LIke the Yorubas pull their resources together for OBJ to win...?
Re: What I Said About Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by Amah70: 12:14pm On Mar 04, 2017
gartamanta:

Without freedom, sovereignty, independence and autonomy, political power doesnt mean anything

You need apex political power to be able to carry out political reforms to get autonomy and freedom. If Igbo is in power but the Hausa /Fulani refuses political reforms for autonomy and freedom for the groups in Nigeria, Igbo can then easily get independence and sovereign country from Nigeria.
Re: What I Said About Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by giles14(m): 12:35pm On Mar 04, 2017
jj120:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/03/03/said-igbo-presidency-obasanjo/
wot is dis old man talking.

u were president for 11 yrs wot did u do to end d marginalization.
Re: What I Said About Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by Princewell2012(m): 12:41pm On Mar 04, 2017
EazyMoh:
The only foreseeable president from Igbo extraction is Rochas. The earlier they start supporting him the better.

Hmmm instead of given rochas that chance or privilege, i think it better we remain like that. It is just like throwing your precious gift in a dustbin.
Re: What I Said About Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 04, 2017
Iamwrath:

No matter how richly your Wizzy is, your great grand father's lineage is not as beautiful as Obasanjo's bank account grin

You can take that to the bank anytime
fire on grin grin
Re: What I Said About Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 04, 2017
Re: What I Said About Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by emi14: 1:40pm On Mar 04, 2017
Zico5:
Igbo president? Tufiakwa. Can it even happen in the dream not to talk of reality. They are still manageable as minister but president, my brother stop smoking weed. Unless if we are ready to sell Nigeria cos they will be very good at that, then we can remember to make them the president. But now ko le work.

If you conclude vividly that Igbos are not qualified to produce Mr. President then the agitation going on against marginalization is justified.
Meaning other regions are better than them? Are they not educated learned strong intelligent or wise?
Unbiased answers expected.
Re: What I Said About Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by ShootToKill: 1:43pm On Mar 04, 2017
EazyMoh:
The only foreseeable president from Igbo extraction is Rochas. The earlier they start supporting him the better.

Unfortunately, the only tribe who cannot allow you choose their leader for them is the Igbo and Fulanis. yorubas will always have their leaders chosen for the. Let's take a trip back to the past. You brought pro-yoruba Falae, we (Igbo and fulani) told you to forget falae and support OBJ, yoruba voted against OBJ he was still forced down their neck.

No pro-yoruba person have ever be allowed to emerge as president none will ever be, even Tinubu is aware of that. For you to be a yoruba president, you need to appear non yorubacentric like OBJ did. Now that's pure political slavery. The Roman empire employed that method when they conquered cities and empire, they chose unpopular stooges to lead conquered people, just the way Igbo and fulani told Falae to go take a sit. grin
Re: What I Said About Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by ceejay4real(m): 1:49pm On Mar 04, 2017
Zico5:
Igbo president? Tufiakwa. Can it even happen in the dream not to talk of reality. They are still manageable as minister but president, my brother stop smoking weed. Unless if we are ready to sell Nigeria cos they will be very good at that, then we can remember to make them the president. But now ko le work.

You are not fit to be referred to as a human being. You are just an animal! Am sure your IQ is less than that of a pig! And you even had 5 likes from such a useless post. Definitely 5 beasts like you. Nonsensical reasoning from a useless low life! Next time if you don't have any meaningful contribution to make to a topic just keep mum. IDIOTTTT!
Re: What I Said About Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by Iamwrath: 2:42pm On Mar 04, 2017
Ngokafor:

...Chief supporter of corruption....Now you are proud of Obj's ill-gitten wealth because he is a Yoruba crook who amassed so much money from being the President of Nigeria..

...yet you hypocrites from SW castigate others for supporting Jonathan.SW hypocrisy at its peak indeed...una cup go full soon.

Jagaban is no crook he was never in PDP meaning he had no immunity, when was the last time he held public office? Beefing is allowed
Re: What I Said About Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by Iamwrath: 2:44pm On Mar 04, 2017
sekundosekundo:

Clap for your stupidity. His account is beautiful b'cos he looted Nigeria dry. Don't forget that as at the time he was freed from prison, he had only #20,000 in his account both home and abroad. Once again, clap for your stupidity.

Just like grannies had 50 pounds after the Civil War and today you have 20B theft, 1 trillion Fidelity bank, $151M forfeited to Nigeria and of course the ex con that your 'fathers in the Lord are praying for steadily
Re: What I Said About Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by Iamwrath: 2:45pm On Mar 04, 2017
Dannidom:
U are insulting his great gran and equally praising a man who is responsible for your improverishness.
*Slavery is a mindset*

I'm not impoverished my brother it's you and your people who scream marginalization and open threads with pictures from Uganda to beg tokens
Re: What I Said About Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by Iamwrath: 2:46pm On Mar 04, 2017
sabama007:

Even his airtime balance should be finer

Ma babie

Tell em
Re: What I Said About Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by Dannidom(m): 2:49pm On Mar 04, 2017
Iamwrath:

I'm not impoverished my brother it's you and your people who scream marginalization and open threads with pictures from Uganda to beg tokens
Face your grandmasters upnuf and stop bleating
Re: What I Said About Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by Iamwrath: 2:51pm On Mar 04, 2017
wizzyrich:
How would u know ?

Do u work as a banker ?

Pls tell us hw much is in his account.

Typical baby stuff

I can't boast of 70M yet, but even if I have 1k to my name it's from hard work and honesty I don't move, sell or use drugs or rob banks, can you say the same?
Re: What I Said About Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by Iamwrath: 2:53pm On Mar 04, 2017
Dannidom:
Face your grandmasters upnuf and stop bleating

Who let this one out??

ME and YOU no dey for the same category o
Re: What I Said About Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by Dannidom(m): 2:56pm On Mar 04, 2017
Iamwrath:

Who let this one out??
ME and YOU no dey for the same category o
*ignored*
Re: What I Said About Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by sekundosekundo: 2:58pm On Mar 04, 2017
Iamwrath:

Just like grannies had 50 pounds after the Civil War and today you have 20B theft, 1 trillion Fidelity bank, $151M forfeited to Nigeria and of course the ex con that your 'fathers in the Lord are praying for steadily

Help! Help! don't let this one go completely naked. Check!, I said check, this one is about to enter mkt oooo!.
Re: What I Said About Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 04, 2017
gartamanta:
Who gives a Rats a$$? There are more important things for Igbos to think about than the cursed seat of the Presidency which the likes of Obasunjo have sat on and messed the whole place up
Go & tell that to your brothers saying its their turn.
Re: What I Said About Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by Zico5(m): 3:22pm On Mar 04, 2017
ceejay4real:

You are not fit to be referred to as a human being. You are just an animal! Am sure your IQ is less than that of a pig! And you even had 5 likes from such a useless post. Definitely 5 beasts like you. Nonsensical reasoning from a useless low life! Next time if you don't have any meaningful contribution to make to a topic just keep mum. IDIOTTTT!
The most idiotic and senseless people are ur people. Maybe u don't know we detest u like leper in this country. I pray ur agitation is given then u will know where u stand. Igbo.
Re: What I Said About Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by Iamwrath: 3:43pm On Mar 04, 2017
sekundosekundo:

Help! Help! don't let this one go completely naked. Check!, I said check, this one is about to enter mkt oooo!.

grin who wan enter market no shout na you wey nothing concern dey shout, ask yourself who don dey mental now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oyo APC leaders reject Ajimobi as National Deputy chair / Edo 2020: Ize-iyamu Won’t Get Up To 30 Percent Votes – Crusoe Osagie / NBA Plans Protest As Police Remove DPO For Detaining Lawyer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.