Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,843 members, 7,851,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:21 AM

What I Said About Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Said About Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo (23539 Views)

Okorocha Gave Me The Worst Advice During My Presidency – Obasanjo / Okorocha Gave Me The Worst Advice During My Presidency – Obasanjo / Jonathan, From Beginning, Was Too Small For The Presidency – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Said About Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 04, 2017
Nazeren:
There's no such thing political slaves can do for the country if given the mandate to rule. It's funny they think chest beating can take them anywhere. Poor souls. I support biafraudd.

how many likes? indeed.. i am sure you were hoping for at least 10 likes? nope didnt work... try and eat breakfast, as you can see from your own comment and how few people liked it that persistent hunger leads to dementia...
Re: What I Said About Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by sekundosekundo: 3:54pm On Mar 04, 2017
Iamwrath:

grin who wan enter market no shout na you wey nothing concern dey shout, ask yourself who don dey mental now?

The person wey thief, no be him dey shout ole.
Re: What I Said About Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by greatefa1011(m): 6:11pm On Mar 04, 2017
Zico5:
Igbo president? Tufiakwa. Can it even happen in the dream not to talk of reality. They are still manageable as minister but president, my brother stop smoking weed. Unless if we are ready to sell Nigeria cos they will be very good at that, then we can remember to make them the president. But now ko le work.

I read through many articles, prophetic saying, revelations etc but no human nor satanic human agent has ever dreamt or prophecy that an igbo person will become a President of Nigeria. Leave it or love it.
Re: What I Said About Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 04, 2017
Is this how you reason? I will not stoop to your low ipob level, ever. I'm Yoruba and that's class. You, my dear, are an ordinary marginalised political slave. Quote me again when you gain your freedom. I support beeafruad![b][/b]

lestat:

how many likes? indeed.. i am sure you were hoping for at least 10 likes? nope didnt work... try and eat breakfast, as you can see from your own comment and how few people liked it that persistent hunger leads to dementia...
Re: What I Said About Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 04, 2017
Is this how you reason? I will not stoop to your low ipob level, ever. I'm Yoruba and that's class. You, my dear, are an ordinary marginalised political slave. Quote me again when you gain your freedom. I support beeafruad!

lestat:

Re: What I Said About Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 04, 2017
Nazeren:
Is this how you reason? I will not stoop to your low ipob level, ever. I'm Yoruba and that's class. You, my dear, are an ordinary marginalised political slave. Quote me again when you gain your freedom. I support beeafruad!

HAHAHAHHAHHAHA, YOU CANT GET TO ME JOR, YOU ARE JUST A HUNGRY UNDERFED FRUSTRATED BRT BUS STAFF...SMH... ABEG KEEP SUPPORTING A VISION-LESS GOAL MUMU... ANYWAYS CRACK ANOTHER JOKE LET ME LAUGH... LITTLE CHILD
I GUESS YOU HAVE TICKETS TO COLLECT FOR YOUR JOB ON MONDAY?

HAHHAHAHHAHA
Re: What I Said About Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 04, 2017
Nazeren:
Is this how you reason? I will not stoop to your low ipob level, ever. I'm Yoruba and that's class. You, my dear, are an ordinary marginalised political slave. Quote me again when you gain your freedom. I support beeafruad![b][/b]

HAHAHAHHAHHAHA, YOU CANT GET TO ME JOR, YOU ARE JUST A HUNGRY UNDERFED FRUSTRATED BRT BUS STAFF...SMH... ABEG KEEP SUPPORTING A VISION-LESS GOAL MUMU... ANYWAYS CRACK ANOTHER JOKE LET ME LAUGH... LITTLE CHILD

HAHHAHAHHAHA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Said About Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by bejite: 7:16pm On Mar 04, 2017
oyeb15:
We shouldn't bother on the tribe that produce d president. We should look @ competence, experience, personality, health status, manifesto , record & passion of who ever aims @ d seat. America is a typical example. Nigeria has been producing incompetent leaders since 1960 all in d name of federal Xter/ zoning etc.

Best comment on this thread.
Re: What I Said About Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 04, 2017
How dare you! You live in my state and are shouting Biafra anyhow. Are you this shameless? No dignity being a refugee. Go and bark biafra at home that's the real fight. As of now you're nothing but an hypocrite!!!

lestat:

HAHHAHAHHAHA
Re: What I Said About Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by sevenhundred(m): 8:06pm On Mar 04, 2017
gartamanta:
Who gives a Rats a$$? There are more important things for Igbos to think about than the cursed seat of the Presidency which the likes of Obasunjo have sat on and messed the whole place up
sorry, maybe you did not understand the proverb.
Re: What I Said About Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by sevenhundred(m): 8:10pm On Mar 04, 2017
Proudlyngwa:
Until the entire Nigeria can replace Ethnicity and indigenship, we are moving no where.
Politics should be a platform for like-minded ideologies and execution, not tribalism, religious affiliation and business /friendship relationship.
That being said if not for equity, I don't care where the president comes from, all I need is good leadership.
good but region must produce a president first, then if we are not satisfy, nobody complains again.
Re: What I Said About Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by sevenhundred(m): 8:12pm On Mar 04, 2017
[quote author=wizzyrich post=54253095]How would u know ?
Pls tell us/quote] we are very sure!!!!!
Re: What I Said About Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by SuperPanther: 9:52pm On Mar 04, 2017
ShootToKill:

Unfortunately, the only tribe who cannot allow you choose their leader for them is the Igbo and Fulanis. yorubas will always have their leaders chosen for the. Let's take a trip back to the past. You brought pro-yoruba Falae, we (Igbo and fulani) told you to forget falae and support OBJ, yoruba voted against OBJ he was still forced down their neck.

No pro-yoruba person have ever be allowed to emerge as president none will ever be, even Tinubu is aware of that. For you to be a yoruba president, you need to appear non yorubacentric like OBJ did. Now that's pure political slavery. The Roman empire employed that method when they conquered cities and empire, they chose unpopular stooges to lead conquered people, just the way Igbo and fulani told Falae to go take a sit. grin
Re: What I Said About Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by Dedetwo(m): 10:04pm On Mar 04, 2017
I must say that only a dumbass fool will equate the presidency of the cesspit such as Nigeria to the cessation of marginalization. Who actually in his or her right senses give a hoot about the presidency and Nigeria?
Re: What I Said About Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by iaatmguy(m): 10:22pm On Mar 04, 2017
wizzyrich:
I don't think anyone can beat the ugliness of OBJ and Oshiomole in this country.

Anyways, the two faced man will never change, always displaying his twofacedness and repping his twofaced people.
a flat head spotted. Deal with his greatness. None of your flesh eating folks can attain his glory.
Iwo omo Iran ki Iran yi.
Re: What I Said About Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 04, 2017
iaatmguy:
a flat head spotted. Deal with his greatness. None of your flesh eating folks can attain his glory.
Iwo omo Iran ki Iran yi.
my yoluba friend called babatunde also have a flat head.
Re: What I Said About Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 04, 2017
Iamwrath:

Typical baby stuff

I can't boast of 70M yet, but even if I have 1k to my name it's from hard work and honesty I don't move, sell or use drugs or rob banks, can you say the same?
babasuwe was once in a drug scandal if not for the powerful black powers he used to hide the drugs without the officials seeing it.
Re: What I Said About Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by Iamwrath: 11:26pm On Mar 04, 2017
You again throwing jabs at Yoruba

heheheheheh

Please stop , your being a nuisance
wizzyrich:
babasuwe was once in a drug scandal if not for the powerful black powers he used to hide the drugs without the officials seeing it.
Re: What I Said About Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by iaatmguy(m): 11:27pm On Mar 04, 2017
wizzyrich:
my yoluba friend called babatunde also have a flat head.
but he doesn't wake his folks with a kick. He doesn't have cannibalism in his lineage
Re: What I Said About Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by pazienza(m): 12:15am On Mar 05, 2017
Doug07034780891:
OBJ is truly a detribalized Nigerian.

No such thing as de tribalized Nigerian.

OBJ is a Yoloba tribalist. And there is no shame in that.

1 Like

Re: What I Said About Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by cliffypatt(m): 1:02am On Mar 05, 2017
Proudlyngwa:
Until the entire Nigeria can replace Ethnicity and indigenship, we are moving no where.
Politics should be a platform for like-minded ideologies and execution, not tribalism, religious affiliation and business /friendship relationship.
That being said if not for equity, I don't care where the president comes from, all I need is good leadership.

May God bless you for inditing this piece. This piece is the most prudent comment on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: What I Said About Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by Proudlyngwa(m): 3:55am On Mar 05, 2017
sevenhundred:
good but region must produce a president first, then if we are not satisfy, nobody complains again.
Bless you too Bro

2 Likes

Re: What I Said About Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by kettykin: 4:47am On Mar 05, 2017
greatefa1011:

I read through many articles, prophetic saying, revelations etc but no human nor satanic human agent has ever dreamt or prophecy that an igbo person will become a President of Nigeria. Leave it or love it.

Azikiwe was the first president and CIC of Nigeria
Re: What I Said About Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by Nobody: 6:03am On Mar 05, 2017
Nazeren:
How dare you! You live in my state and are shouting Biafra anyhow. Are you this shameless? No dignity being a refugee. Go and bark biafra at home that's the real fight. As of now you're nothing but an hypocrite!!!

I SAY IT AGAIN, HUNGER HAS TWISTED THE BRAIN OF THIS DEMENTED IMP. HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
DO I LOOK LIKE I CARE ABOUT BIAFRA OR THIS SHITTY LAGOS BITCH? I HOT DUAL CITIZENSHIP AND CARE NOT REALLY FOR NIGERIA EVEN. IF YOU GUYS FIX THE COUNTRY GOOD FOR YOU IF YOU GUYS DONT WELL GOOD YOU STILL, MY KIDS WILL HAVE DUAL CITIZENSHIP TOO, UNLIKE A HUNGRY FRUSTRATED UNEMPLOYED GUTTER TOUT LIKE YOU WHO WILL END UP BEING AT BEST AN NURTW CHAIRMAN AT MUSHIN.
HAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA
I BET THE BLEAKNESS OF YOUR FUTURE SCARES YOU, AND SADDENS YOU TO THE EXTENT YOU CONTEMPLATE SUICIDE?
IT SHOULD BECAUSE YOU ILL NEVER AMOUNT TO NOTHING YOU KIDS WILL NEVER AMOUNT TO NOTHING , YOUR NAME WILL END WITH YOUR LINEAGE AND THE FEW slowpoke CHILDREN YOU HAVE WILL END UP IN OPC OR AS HUSTLERS AT OSHODI UNDER BRIDGE..THE NECK BREAKING POVERTY YOU WERE BORN INTO HAS DRIVEN YOU INSANE.
NO ONE WILL MOUN YOU AT YOUR SUICIDE BURIAL, YOUR MEMORY WILL BE CURSED AND SO ON AND SO ON LIKE THEY SAY IN THE BLACK BOOK... HHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA GOT YOU SCARED RIGHT? DUMMY... DONT START WRITING YOUR WILL SO SOON.

BUT SERIOUSLY WHEN WILL YOU GET IT INTO YOUR THICK SKULL THAT YOU CANT GET TO ME, YOU SO DESPERATELY WANT TO BY MY FRIEND BUT SORRY DUDE, YOU SMELL...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Said About Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by Nobody: 6:04am On Mar 05, 2017
Nazeren:

I SAY IT AGAIN, HUNGER HAS TWISTED THE BRAIN OF THIS DEMENTED IMP. HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
DO I LOOK LIKE I CARE ABOUT BIAFRA OR THIS SHITTY LAGOS Dam? I HOT DUAL CITIZENSHIP AND CARE NOT REALLY FOR NIGERIA EVEN. IF YOU GUYS FIX THE COUNTRY GOOD FOR YOU IF YOU GUYS DONT WELL GOOD YOU STILL, MY KIDS WILL HAVE DUAL CITIZENSHIP TOO, UNLIKE A HUNGRY FRUSTRATED UNEMPLOYED GUTTER TOUT LIKE YOU WHO WILL END UP BEING AT BEST AN NURTW CHAIRMAN AT MUSHIN.
I BET THE BLEAKNESS OF YOUR FUTURE SCARES YOU, AND SADDENS YOU TO THE EXTENT YOU CONTEMPLATE SUICIDE?
IT SHOULD BECAUSE YOU ILL NEVER AMOUNT TO NOTHING YOU KIDS WILL NEVER AMOUNT TO NOTHING , YOUR NAME WILL END WITH YOUR LINEAGE AND THE FEW slowpoke CHILDREN YOU HAVE WILL END UP IN OPC OR AS HUSTLERS AT OSHODI UNDER BRIDGE..THE NECK BREAKING POVERTY YOU WERE BORN INTO HAS DRIVEN YOU INSANE.
NO ONE WILL MOUN YOU AT YOUR SUICIDE BURIAL, YOUR MEMORY WILL BE CURSED AND SO ON AND SO ON LIKE THEY SAY IN THE BLACK BOOK... HHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA GOT YOU SCARED RIGHT? DUMMY... DONT START WRITING YOUR WILL SO SOON.

BUT SERIOUSLY WHEN WILL YOU GET IT INTO YOUR THICK SKULL THAT YOU CANT GET TO ME, YOU SO DESPERATELY WANT TO BY MY FRIEND BUT SORRY DUDE, YOU SMELL..
Re: What I Said About Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by Nellybii: 8:13am On Mar 05, 2017
Cooly100:

Big mouth!!! LIke the Yorubas pull their resources together for OBJ to win...?

Yeah you have a point there. I quite agree.
That means they must find a way of working with the North if this dream is to see any light.
Re: What I Said About Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 05, 2017
lestat:

DO I LOOK LIKE I CARE ABOUT BIAFRA OR THIS SHITTY LAGOS BITCH? I HOT DUAL CITIZENSHIP AND CARE NOT REALLY FOR NIGERIA EVEN. IF YOU GUYS FIX THE COUNTRY GOOD FOR YOU IF YOU GUYS DONT WELL GOOD YOU STILL, MY KIDS WILL HAVE DUAL CITIZENSHIP TOO, UNLIKE A HUNGRY FRUSTRATED UNEMPLOYED GUTTER TOUT LIKE YOU WHO WILL END UP BEING AT BEST AN NURTW CHAIRMAN AT MUSHIN.

BUT SERIOUSLY WHEN WILL YOU GET IT INTO YOUR THICK SKULL THAT YOU CANT GET TO ME, YOU SO DESPERATELY WANT TO BY MY FRIEND BUT SORRY DUDE, YOU SMELL...
Well damn!

Re: What I Said About Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 05, 2017
Didn't l say you're an enslaved bastard? Free yourself from the shackles of bondage already! You reek of INFERIORITY COMPLEX. I wouldn't expect anything less from a second class citizen. You're so inherently insecure and passionate about bringing yourself down that your hope of seeing the light is dead.

It's unintelligent to punch your keypads like a desperate he-goat and with pride for that matter.."I have dual citizenship". Gosh, YOU ARE DAFT! All I see is a victim of abuse, of racism and torture. A mere needy slave, a reject who has come to accept slavery and submission as part of living.."my children will have dual citizenship". What a dull-wit!

Stop trying to blend jare. You'll never fit in. You're a low life, conditioned to beg, to submit, to grovel. You're a nobody.

Who brought you up like this though? No class. No brain. Cussing your family like a deranged animal. Stop the fake life, you're obvious to everyone now. I know your insecurities but tell you what, this isn't the time to get suicidal. Save that for when your children can't deal with your tantrums anymore. They need you now daddy!! What, with all the bullying in school..oh pity...I can't imagine they want you dead yet. No, there's time for everything. A time to mourn and gnash teeth. A time your head will rot on a spike after it must have been beheaded for raping your daughter. What a way to die! Your head would be peppered with spice, palatable for birds to perch on and it from. I wouldn't wish that on my enemy but it's your destiny. Ask your mother. Ask her what she did to you. Run along. Hurry now, lav.

It's a pauper's grave for you dear. You can't change your life's trajectory. It's fate.

lestat:

DO I LOOK LIKE I CARE ABOUT BIAFRA OR THIS SHITTY LAGOS Dam? I HOT DUAL CITIZENSHIP AND CARE NOT REALLY FOR NIGERIA EVEN. IF YOU GUYS FIX THE COUNTRY GOOD FOR YOU IF YOU GUYS DONT WELL GOOD YOU STILL, MY KIDS WILL HAVE DUAL CITIZENSHIP TOO, UNLIKE A HUNGRY FRUSTRATED UNEMPLOYED GUTTER TOUT LIKE YOU WHO WILL END UP BEING AT BEST AN NURTW CHAIRMAN AT MUSHIN.

BUT SERIOUSLY WHEN WILL YOU GET IT INTO YOUR THICK SKULL THAT YOU CANT GET TO ME, YOU SO DESPERATELY WANT TO BY MY FRIEND BUT SORRY DUDE, YOU SMELL..
Re: What I Said About Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 05, 2017
Nazeren:
Didn't l say you're an enslaved bastard? Free yourself from the shackles of bondage already! You reek of INFERIORITY COMPLEX. I wouldn't expect anything less from a second class citizen anyway. You're so inherently insecure and passionate about bringing yourself down that your hope of seeing the light is dead.

It's unintelligent to punch your keypads like a desperate he-goat and with pride for that matter.."I have dual citizenship". Gosh, YOU ARE DAFT! All I see is a victim of abuse, of racism and torture. A mere needy slave, a reject who has come to accept slavery and submission as part of living.."my children will have dual citizenship". What a dull-wit!

Stop trying to blend jare. You'll never fit in. You're a low life, conditioned to beg, to submit, to grovel. You're a nobody.

Who brought you up like this though? No class. No brain. Cussing your family like a deranged animal. Stop the fake life, you're obvious to everyone now. I know your insecurities but tell you what, this isn't the time to get suicidal. Save that for when your children can't deal with your tantrums anymore. They need you now daddy!! What, with all the bullying in school..oh pity...I can't imagine they want you dead yet. No, there's time for everything. A time to mourn and gnash teeth. A time your head will rot on the spikes after it must have been beheaded for raping your daughter. What a way to die! Your head would be peppered with spice, palatable for birds to perch on and it from. I wouldn't wish that on my enemy but it's your destiny. Ask your mother. Ask her what she did to you. Run along. Hurry now, lav.

It's a pauper's grave for you dear. You can't change your life's trajectory. It's fate.

hahahhahahhahhaha

oya lets sing HUNGER, HUUNGER, HUNGER, HAS FINISHED YOU , HAS FINISHED YOU AND YOUR FAMILY
Chorus: Nazeren is a dim wit x2

Hunger , hunger, hunger has soaked you in garri and salt with no groundnut

grin

bloody f00l

Re: What I Said About Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 05, 2017
Hunger is the only word you know. Are you tired? Will finish you down to your level idiot. Stop deflecting. You're the hungry one here. Who went through Libya to feed in a white man's country You're a fool mehn. A gutter boy. Your parents are hungry in the village. Ipob fool. Go do something about it. Btw why are you laughing like someone whose destiny has been impounded. Are you a jackal?

lestat:

hahahhahahhahhaha

oya lets sing HUNGER, HUUNGER, HUNGER, HAS FINISHED YOU , HAS FINISHED YOU AND YOUR FAMILY
Chorus: Nazeren is a dim wit x2

Hunger , hunger, hunger has soaked you in garri and salt with no groundnut

grin

bloody f00l

Re: What I Said About Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 05, 2017
Nazeren:
Hunger is the only word you know. Are you tired? Will finish you down to your level idiot. Stop deflecting. You're the hungry one here. Who went through Libya to feed in a white man's country You're a fool mehn. A gutter boy. Your parents are hungry in the village. Ipob fool. Go do something about it. Btw why are you laughing like someone whose destiny has been impounded. Are you a jackal?

HUNGER REMIX FT GALA FOR BREAKFAST BY Nazaeren

Nazeren was born in a ghetto
life was hard, living in a face me i face you lad got tired
dreaming of food no books for school
Nazeren was frustrated cloths all outdated
but the pain didnt stop there
living with HIV caused more tears
Oh Nazeren Nazeren wat a sad life
couldnt even figure how to spell tithe
no education poor accommodation
led little Nazeren into the lions den
Nazeren dissed an emperor, lestat , you felt them tremors?
thats Nazerens fear coupled with hunger lets shed tears
i pity the tool lestat suffers no f00ls
but for your mistakes i shall take a cheese cake
as penance for your crime so before the bell doth chime
send me a cake you fagg0t faced snow flake

Re: What I Said About Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 05, 2017
You've been rattling and screeching like a cricket since you fell into this space. You do this for a living?

lestat:

HUNGER REMIX FT GALA FOR BREAKFAST BY Nazaeren

Nazeren was born in a ghetto
life was hard, living in a face me i face you lad got tired
dreaming of food no books for school
Nazeren was frustrated cloths all outdated
but the pain didnt stop there
living with HIV caused more tears
Oh Nazeren Nazeren wat a sad life
couldnt even figure how to spell tithe
no education poor accommodation
led little Nazeren into the lions den
Nazeren dissed an emperor, lestat , you felt them tremors?
thats Nazerens fear coupled with hunger lets shed tears
i pity the tool lestat suffers no f00ls
but for your mistakes i shall take a cheese cake
as penance for your crime so before the bell doth chime
send me a cake you fagg0t faced snow flake

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Inspects Road Constructions In Kwara State (photos) / Akeredolu Bans Trading Unions, Associations Activities In Ondo Over Exploitation / Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.