Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,913 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

She Was Shouting "Weather For Two"so I Removed Her Clothes And...(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Was Shouting "Weather For Two"so I Removed Her Clothes And...(pics) (1411 Views)

Nigerian Man Walks Away On His Wedding Day, Shouting " I No Do Again" (Photos) / If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Was Shouting "Weather For Two"so I Removed Her Clothes And...(pics) by boliswitpassprik(m): 10:21am On Mar 04, 2017
My very good enemy and adversary Mrs prickswitpassboli came to my house yesterday night because rain was falling and there was cool breeze and she was shouting *weather for two* and I was annoyed so she brought her bag and removed the clothes in the bag and put it on my bed so I just removed her clothes from my bed and ran as fast as my leg could carry me to Goan buy Boli.....so we ate the Boli together and she acknowledged that BOLISWITPASSPRICK!!!!!!!

angry
Re: She Was Shouting "Weather For Two"so I Removed Her Clothes And...(pics) by softwerk(f): 10:30am On Mar 04, 2017
Stop smoking Kwale Igbo you will not hear! grin

2 Likes

Re: She Was Shouting "Weather For Two"so I Removed Her Clothes And...(pics) by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 04, 2017
grin
Re: She Was Shouting "Weather For Two"so I Removed Her Clothes And...(pics) by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:34am On Mar 04, 2017
grin
Re: She Was Shouting "Weather For Two"so I Removed Her Clothes And...(pics) by boliswitpassprik(m): 10:36am On Mar 04, 2017
softwerk:
Stop smoking Kwale Igbo you will not hear! grin

uncle softwerk good evening angry that babe wey dey your dp send me her number asap....she ordered for boli.....I need to tell her it's free delivery.
Re: She Was Shouting "Weather For Two"so I Removed Her Clothes And...(pics) by boliswitpassprik(m): 10:37am On Mar 04, 2017
PUSSYHOE:
grin

Boli is good for your body angry
Re: She Was Shouting "Weather For Two"so I Removed Her Clothes And...(pics) by boliswitpassprik(m): 10:38am On Mar 04, 2017
xstry:
grin

they are sharing free Boli in my street Comman collect angry

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Prayer Of A House Wife (photo) / VIDEO: Man Bullies Wife Live On Facebook For Cheating With Many Men / Lol! This Whatsapp Chat Is The Definition Of 'savagery'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.