Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

FG Must Swear In Osinbanjo As President To Avoid Civil Wars!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Must Swear In Osinbanjo As President To Avoid Civil Wars!!! (1055 Views)

Killings Need To Be Handled Carefully To Avoid Civil War - Osinbajo / Court Orders Saraki To Swear-in Okonkwo As Senator For Anambra Central / Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Must Swear In Osinbanjo As President To Avoid Civil Wars!!! by bolaino(m): 11:51am On Mar 04, 2017
I want to use this medium to call on the FG to swear in Osinbanjo as president of Nigeria to avoid fighting in Nigeria. if the FG fails to do this there will be Dire consequences.

1 Like

Re: FG Must Swear In Osinbanjo As President To Avoid Civil Wars!!! by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 04, 2017
Please don't use this medium.... Go to Aso rock!

4 Likes

Re: FG Must Swear In Osinbanjo As President To Avoid Civil Wars!!! by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 04, 2017
princetunex:
Please don't use this medium.... Go to Aso rock!

1 Like

Re: FG Must Swear In Osinbanjo As President To Avoid Civil Wars!!! by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 12:01pm On Mar 04, 2017
bolaino:
I want to use this medium to call on the FG to swear in Osinbanjo as president of Nigeria to avoid fighting in Nigeria. if the FG fails to do this there will be Dire consequences.

Mynd44 I can see you love this thread since it serves your interest..
call for war? Hmmm, hope ur Afonja clan ll support you..

4 Likes

Re: FG Must Swear In Osinbanjo As President To Avoid Civil Wars!!! by AntiWailer: 12:03pm On Mar 04, 2017
bolaino:

What did you smoke ?

I am interested. I wnt to feel high too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Must Swear In Osinbanjo As President To Avoid Civil Wars!!! by bolaino(m): 12:07pm On Mar 04, 2017
BenBruce4Presdt:

Mynd44 I can see you love this three since it serves your interest..
call for war? Hmmm, hope ur Afonja clan ll support you..
but seriously, all jokes aside, there is no way ben bruce can be President. it is just senseless to even think of such an absurd thing.
Re: FG Must Swear In Osinbanjo As President To Avoid Civil Wars!!! by bolaino(m): 12:10pm On Mar 04, 2017
AntiWailer:

What did you smoke ?

i smoked the cremated ashes of Duhari.

1 Like

Re: FG Must Swear In Osinbanjo As President To Avoid Civil Wars!!! by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 12:11pm On Mar 04, 2017
bolaino:
but seriously, all jokes aside, there is no way ben bruce can be President. it is just senseless to even think of such an absurd thing.

Not president of Nigeria but of common sense which you clearly lack..

1 Like

Re: FG Must Swear In Osinbanjo As President To Avoid Civil Wars!!! by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 04, 2017
OP, which civil war are you refering to here? Stop this trash please.
Re: FG Must Swear In Osinbanjo As President To Avoid Civil Wars!!! by babyfaceafrica: 12:14pm On Mar 04, 2017
Not happening..God bless Nigeria
Re: FG Must Swear In Osinbanjo As President To Avoid Civil Wars!!! by Emycord: 12:43pm On Mar 04, 2017
bolaino:
i smoked the cremated ashes of Duhari.
war has started between them north and west

1 Like

Re: FG Must Swear In Osinbanjo As President To Avoid Civil Wars!!! by Emycord: 12:48pm On Mar 04, 2017
bolaino:
can you pls define the FG within the context of your thread, pls who is the fg ur refering to? The north or ur brother osinbajo. Cos it seems osinbajo is the fg, but i may be wrong though
Re: FG Must Swear In Osinbanjo As President To Avoid Civil Wars!!! by Blue3k(m): 12:51pm On Mar 04, 2017
No point. If Buhari is alive. He'll just be acting president. If NASS doesn't want to impeach him nothing to do but wait. Nobody going to pick up arms over this.

1 Like

Re: FG Must Swear In Osinbanjo As President To Avoid Civil Wars!!! by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 04, 2017
AntiWailer:

What did you smoke ?

PM me. He bought it from me grin

(1) (Reply)

Don't Sue T. B. JOSHUA: The Bible Called Jesus God!!! / Serious Commotion As Tinubu Explodes, Makes Very Shocking And Fantastic Promise / ''He Treats Me Like A Son'' ..See The Funny Pics FFK Posted On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.