Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,737 members, 7,824,086 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

8 Reasons Why Blogging Is The Best Online Business - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 8 Reasons Why Blogging Is The Best Online Business (9771 Views)

Aminat Olajumoke Ajibola Amiloaded: "Blogging Is Not For The Feeble-minded" / Blogging Is A More Lucrative Job Than Banking – Laila Ijeoma, CEO, Lailasblog / 5 Reasons Why Blogging Is Better Than Other Professions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Reasons Why Blogging Is The Best Online Business by pBuhari(f): 8:01am On Mar 05, 2017
MrAwePresident:
Other than Linda.. Please mention anyone else that you know is making real money.

If not, then kindly mention any other blogger you and people you know visit religiously

If you can't then please stfu and stop deceiving people like all these ponzi schemes around

they are many:

1. SDK blog
2. Jide the ogbongeblog
3. bellanaija
4. believe-all blog
5. ynaija
6. kemi
7. sahara reporters
8. igberetv

And the list contain many names
Re: 8 Reasons Why Blogging Is The Best Online Business by henryobinna(m): 8:26am On Mar 05, 2017
Jarus:
Blogging is not as easy as most of these articles present it.
oga Jarus,
no mind all these 'writers'

2 Likes

Re: 8 Reasons Why Blogging Is The Best Online Business by Donald3d(m): 8:32am On Mar 05, 2017
Not bad,but you are wrong about some things,
Registration for blogging training would soon close, check my signature.
Re: 8 Reasons Why Blogging Is The Best Online Business by Catastrophe: 8:34am On Mar 05, 2017
MrAwePresident:
Other than Linda.. Please mention anyone else that you know is making real money.

If not, then kindly mention any other blogger you and people you know visit religiously

If you can't then please stfu and stop deceiving people like all these ponzi schemes around
Nairaland!
Yabaleftonline!
Gistvilla
Re: 8 Reasons Why Blogging Is The Best Online Business by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 05, 2017
realGURU:
Is blogging as easy in this

Nope, it is not. Blogging is simple but not easy. There's a difference. If you follow the right steps, it's simple to see money come in. Following those steps is not easy. This is the singular reason most beginner bloggers quit. They expected easy money. There is no easy money in blogging, not at first. Come to think of it, there's no easy money anywhere.

When you persist and commit to it, then you start seeing easy money as I'm seeing it now. But don't think it's easy at first. It's very hard.
Re: 8 Reasons Why Blogging Is The Best Online Business by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 05, 2017
Jarus:
Blogging is not as easy as most of these articles present it.

Blogging is simple, not easy. There's a difference. If anyone is looking for easy money, they're better off doing something else, whatever that thing is. There's no easy money anywhere.

This mindset is the reason we are seeing many half-baked, stupid, news/gossip blogs that pop up everyday. Everybody wants to be as rich as Linda. It wasn't easy for her at first. It's not easy for her now.
Re: 8 Reasons Why Blogging Is The Best Online Business by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 05, 2017
twosquare:
Number 2 is an error...in fact, all na lie..blogging is not and can never be the best online business

I agree with you. Blogging is not a quick way to make money online. It's not quick at all. You stand better chances of making quicker money working on Fiverr as a freelancer than with blogging. Articles like the one the OP posted creates a false sense in people of what blogging is really about. It's not about the money.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Reasons Why Blogging Is The Best Online Business by ojasweb(m): 8:53am On Mar 05, 2017
Kingsleyumeh007:

1.Little Investment Required
One great thing about blogging is that you don't need a lot of money to invest in the beginning. You just need to make a small investment and there you go! You can actually start with $10 a month to get a good domain name and hosting for your blog.
Once you have started making some money from your own blog, you can invest some more money on SEO, optimization and even pay per click advertisements. This is how you should grow and start making a decent passive income!
Many blogging services are free which will save you money on a domain name, hosting and outsourcing the website design.

If what you mean by little investment is the money you spend on buying a domain name and building the blog with a free or "nulled" magazine styled theme, fine, that's not much. However, when it comes to time investment and efforts, blogging is ridiculously time consuming.

Kingsleyumeh007:

2.It is a Quick Way to Start Earning Money Online
This is one obvious reason why blogging is the best online business. It is a quick way to make money does not mean that you will start making money immediately, it is quicker than any other online business. But, you have to put in the work at the beginning.
You can advertise your online products and services straight away or even promote your affiliate links. You are paid a commission every time a visitor to your blog clicks on your affiliate links and makes a purchase.
There are several people who have launched whole careers as professional bloggers and turn over in their business is in the 6 figure range.

Saying blogging is a quick way to start earning money online is absolutely misleading. The quickest is either information marketing or freelancing.

Kingsleyumeh007:

3.No Special Skill Required
You don’t need a special training before you can become a blogger. Even if you're new to the internet with no website design skills, blog sites have all the tools and templates you need to get started. You can set up a beautiful site that's designed to your liking very quickly and easily.
The best thing about blogging is - anyone can do it, and this "anyone" also includes YOU. Yes, you can also start blogging anytime you want. You just need a perfect blogging platform; there are so many of them.

Yes, you don't really need to know how to design a website. However, that doesn't justify the fact that you need to acquire some skills before you can become effective in blogging. Unless you're encouraging people to start plagiarizing other people's work and publish unverified information about just anyone, which is common among the untrained Nigerian bloggers, you won't say that blogging doesn't require special skills.

Kingsleyumeh007:

5.It Requires Minimal Maintenance
This is one thing I love about blog. After it is setup, there is no big cost in maintaining. Once your blog is set up you can update and maintain it from anywhere. You don't have to worry about the technical aspects of maintaining your website because it's done via the Blogger or WordPress templates.
You can access your blog from anywhere in the world via the internet or even send a text message to post to your blog.

Yes, it does not. But you can spend your entire day deleting spam comments if the smart guys hit your blog.

Kingsleyumeh007:

7.It is the Best Fun Way to Make Money
It will be easy for you to blog consistently and every day if you have chosen a niche that you are knowledgeable about and that matches your interests. By doing this, your search engine position improves as you drive more traffic to your blog. This snowballs into more sales.

Main source:::: http://www.gistdeck.com/2017/03/8-reasons-why-blogging-is-best-online.html

To me, it is not really fun. You make money either by selling products through your blog, or monetizing your traffic. Whichever is true in your own case, you need a huge traffic in order to earn reasonable amount. Getting such traffic is not really easy.

I'm not here to criticize, but to correct some misleading claims.

4 Likes

Re: 8 Reasons Why Blogging Is The Best Online Business by Sanuzi(m): 9:13am On Mar 05, 2017
Kingsleyumeh007:
Blogging has expanded into one of the most profitable online business of all times. Have you ever heard that some bloggers are making six figure earnings every year just for writing about something they love to write on an online platform?
Yes, you may have heard about the professional bloggers who are making such huge money from home quitting their jobs! And fortunately, you can also follow the same way and can start making passive income online. Blogging is definitely one of the best online passive income businesses ever.
There are many reasons why blogging is the best online business so far but, here are few of them;
1.Little Investment Required
One great thing about blogging is that you don't need a lot of money to invest in the beginning. You just need to make a small investment and there you go! You can actually start with $10 a month to get a good domain name and hosting for your blog.
Once you have started making some money from your own blog, you can invest some more money on SEO, optimization and even pay per click advertisements. This is how you should grow and start making a decent passive income!
Many blogging services are free which will save you money on a domain name, hosting and outsourcing the website design.
2.It is a Quick Way to Start Earning Money Online
This is one obvious reason why blogging is the best online business. It is a quick way to make money does not mean that you will start making money immediately, it is quicker than any other online business. But, you have to put in the work at the beginning.
You can advertise your online products and services straight away or even promote your affiliate links. You are paid a commission every time a visitor to your blog clicks on your affiliate links and makes a purchase.
There are several people who have launched whole careers as professional bloggers and turn over in their business is in the 6 figure range.
3.No Special Skill Required
You don’t need a special training before you can become a blogger. Even if you're new to the internet with no website design skills, blog sites have all the tools and templates you need to get started. You can set up a beautiful site that's designed to your liking very quickly and easily.
The best thing about blogging is - anyone can do it, and this "anyone" also includes YOU. Yes, you can also start blogging anytime you want. You just need a perfect blogging platform; there are so many of them.
4.The Earnings Are Unlimited
This is another important factor that attracts lots of people to this business. There is no limit how much money you can earn using this method. You don't have to be stuck into the office hours; once the blog has some organic traffic auto-generated from the search engines, you don't even have to work 4/5 hours a day.
You can wrap things up in an hour and then you're free to do whatever you want; here again, you can make unlimited money from blogging!
5.It Requires Minimal Maintenance
This is one thing I love about blog. After it is setup, there is no big cost in maintaining. Once your blog is set up you can update and maintain it from anywhere. You don't have to worry about the technical aspects of maintaining your website because it's done via the Blogger or WordPress templates.
You can access your blog from anywhere in the world via the internet or even send a text message to post to your blog.
6.Advertising does not Require a Large Outlay of Cash
Driving traffic to your blog is comparatively easier and quicker than to a website. You can start to generate traffic to your blog by getting it indexed quickly with search engines. Add to your blog consistently using your keywords and key phrases.
You can also use social media platforms to drive traffic to your blog with minimal cost.
7.It is the Best Fun Way to Make Money
It will be easy for you to blog consistently and every day if you have chosen a niche that you are knowledgeable about and that matches your interests. By doing this, your search engine position improves as you drive more traffic to your blog. This snowballs into more sales.
8.Reaching your Audiences/Customers
Blogs tend to get higher rankings on the internet because blogs are seen as providing new and fresh content. The newer and fresher content the higher likelihood of getting new customers, and with new customers comes more income.
Blogging is a great way to gain a following and if you are just starting out in this business you have to generate your e-mail list because that will form the backbone of your sales volume.

Main source:::: http://www.gistdeck.com/2017/03/8-reasons-why-blogging-is-best-online.html

Do you need any type of MLM(MULTI LEVEL MARKETING ) WEBSITE?
Do you need any type Of sport WEBSITE? e.g goal.com,naijabet,betnaija
Do you need any type of Forum WEBSITE? Nairaland
Do you need any type of School Portal WEBSITE?
Do you need any type of Eccommerce WEBSITE?
Do you need any Peer-to-Peer Donation scripts ?
Do you need any Bulk SMS Scripts ?
Do you need any Web Hosting Company Scripts ?
Do you need any Reseller Web hosting Setup ?
Do you need any Customized application solutions for your school and organizations ?
Do you need any Human Resources Management Scripts.?

All @ affordable Price

We also train interested clients

Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

call:08094542680

BBM: 7B663F3A

admin@hostgate.com.ng

We are expert in
*Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
*SEO,Responsive&Mobile Friendly Site Expert
*Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
*Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
*Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
*Open Source Website Development & Customization / CMS Integration (Joomla, Drupal, wordpress, etc)
*E-commerce Website Development (magento, Opencart, OS Commerce, Zen Cart integration etc)
*SEO (Get Your Website Top Ranking in Google.
*Mobile Application (iOS & Android)
*An expert in CCTV,CAR Tracker&Biometric Services
Re: 8 Reasons Why Blogging Is The Best Online Business by pauljumbo: 9:20am On Mar 05, 2017
COdeGenesis:
Blogging aint easy. Tried it once, I just resigned. I prefer making Web apps

Is there anything in life that is easy

Even crime is not easy

3 Likes

Re: 8 Reasons Why Blogging Is The Best Online Business by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 05, 2017
TechEnthusiast:
Mobile App development is also earning quiet a good amount,i learn java,build apps and open a blog to post about my apps and updates and how to use them,instead of doing copy and paste.
bikonu I'm interested in app development Buh dunno whr to learn
Re: 8 Reasons Why Blogging Is The Best Online Business by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 05, 2017
To succeed in blogging you need to dedicate a full year in getting your hands dirty: work work work
Re: 8 Reasons Why Blogging Is The Best Online Business by olabrad: 10:55am On Mar 05, 2017
I can provide top-quality content for your blog. Link up with me without delay
Re: 8 Reasons Why Blogging Is The Best Online Business by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 05, 2017
MrAwePresident:

u forgot the owner of nairaland makes huge sums of money by just running nairaland and having people advertise in different sections. not everyone will come to the internet and flaunt their riches. u may only know of lindaikeji, the other sites that rank high alongside nairaland on alexa earn alot of money from adverts placed in them
Re: 8 Reasons Why Blogging Is The Best Online Business by wizkidblogger(f): 11:33am On Mar 05, 2017
Blogging is so cool. Unfortunately, most Nigerian bloggers think it's all about creating a blog for news and paste ads everywhere on the blog. undecided
Re: 8 Reasons Why Blogging Is The Best Online Business by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 05, 2017
Cousim:
bikonu I'm interested in app development Buh dunno whr to learn
Go and learn java programming language with sololearn app
Re: 8 Reasons Why Blogging Is The Best Online Business by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 05, 2017
May19th:

Like N500,000,000 mansion at banana isleand
no b only blogging na olosho
Re: 8 Reasons Why Blogging Is The Best Online Business by visijo(m): 1:18pm On Mar 05, 2017
G-work is the best...
Re: 8 Reasons Why Blogging Is The Best Online Business by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 05, 2017
prettyboi1989:

u forgot the owner of nairaland makes huge sums of money by just running nairaland and having people advertise in different sections. not everyone will come to the internet and flaunt their riches. u may only know of lindaikeji, the other sites that rank high alongside nairaland on alexa earn alot of money from adverts placed in them
why Seun no dey bring him own matter com frontpage
Re: 8 Reasons Why Blogging Is The Best Online Business by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 05, 2017
pesinfada:
why Seun no dey bring him own matter com frontpage
like i said, not everyone discloses their riches to the public. there are many lowkey rich people out there. lindaikeji isnt the only one making money from blogging. bellanaija makes money too

2 Likes

Re: 8 Reasons Why Blogging Is The Best Online Business by Kingsleyumeh007(m): 1:40pm On Mar 05, 2017
D4real9:
Like how much do people gain in blogging?.....
No fixed earnings, it depend on the effort you put on it.
Re: 8 Reasons Why Blogging Is The Best Online Business by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 05, 2017
COdeGenesis:
Blogging aint easy. Tried it once, I just resigned. I prefer making Web apps
Lol. App development is definitely more fun but i quit it for blogging when I couldn't get investment for my App. Blogging can take someone to places - I mean real blogging not all these news & entertainment copy & paste Linda wannabes...
Re: 8 Reasons Why Blogging Is The Best Online Business by Kingsleyumeh007(m): 1:45pm On Mar 05, 2017
pBuhari:

they are many:

1. SDK blog
2. Jide the ogbongeblog
3. bellanaija
4. believe-all blog
5. ynaija
6. kemi
7. sahara reporters
8. igberetv

Tell them.
And the list contain many names
Re: 8 Reasons Why Blogging Is The Best Online Business by Kingsleyumeh007(m): 1:48pm On Mar 05, 2017
Kenshinmunac:
Go into blogging for the money without an idea. It won't last.
Yeah exactly u gotta a point there sir. wink
Re: 8 Reasons Why Blogging Is The Best Online Business by Kingsleyumeh007(m): 1:51pm On Mar 05, 2017
visijo:
G-work is the best...
Remember they is still space in Kuje and Kirikiri prison grin
Re: 8 Reasons Why Blogging Is The Best Online Business by COdeGenesis: 2:04pm On Mar 05, 2017
Luiz1:
Lol. App development is definitely more fun but i quit it for blogging when I couldn't get investment for my App. Blogging can take someone to places - I mean real blogging not all these news & entertainment copy & paste Linda wannabes...
I need to add you on whatsapp. Seriously how much do u make averagely like a month
Re: 8 Reasons Why Blogging Is The Best Online Business by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 05, 2017
COdeGenesis:

I need to add you on whatsapp. Seriously how much do u make averagely like a month
I havn't bn making money yet bro. But am very patient... I have a vision of where am taking it too with hardwork.
Re: 8 Reasons Why Blogging Is The Best Online Business by COdeGenesis: 2:19pm On Mar 05, 2017
Luiz1:
I havn't bn making money yet bro. But am very patient... I have a vision of where am taking it too with hardwork.
na wa for u o. U cum dey talk like say u hve made millions
Re: 8 Reasons Why Blogging Is The Best Online Business by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 05, 2017
COdeGenesis:
na wa for u o. U cum dey talk like say u hve made millions
U misunderstood my point.... Am sorry 4 dat. Well, App dev is great esp if ur based in Lagos nd u can network but I don't have all that... I stay in Osun where many don't even know wether they need common websites.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Artisteer Activation And Licence Keys / 7000+(14+ GB) Master Resell Rights Ebooks, Scripts, Software, Plr Articles / I Show You How I Make $1,000 Per Day With Facebook Viral Script On My Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.