Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

8 Reasons Why Blogging Is The Best Online Business - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 8 Reasons Why Blogging Is The Best Online Business (9764 Views)

Aminat Olajumoke Ajibola Amiloaded: "Blogging Is Not For The Feeble-minded" / Blogging Is A More Lucrative Job Than Banking – Laila Ijeoma, CEO, Lailasblog / 5 Reasons Why Blogging Is Better Than Other Professions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Reasons Why Blogging Is The Best Online Business by visijo(m): 2:33pm On Mar 05, 2017
Kingsleyumeh007:
Remember they is still space in Kuje and Kirikiri prison grin
grin
Kingsleyumeh007:
Remember they is still space in Kuje and Kirikiri prison grin
i have spoken* my own.. I am in ghost mode..they cant see me
Re: 8 Reasons Why Blogging Is The Best Online Business by CellTabRepairs: 2:38pm On Mar 05, 2017
Partly true suggestions but anyone buying the idea that it is easy should try even the copy and paste content for 1 month on a free blogger page. E no easy. Actually no legitimate way of making money is easy...you make it easier when you build into yourself passion for what you are doing, commitment and turn it from appearing like a burdensome routine work to a hobby, your sights strongly on the financial rewards (prize). It then rolls smoothly.

Are you looking for a job?
Are you looking for a source of daily income stream? Look no further!. Lost your job? Retired? Tired of working for someone? Student, but need money source? Want to change business? LEARN SMARTPHONES REPAIRS Today! Very lucrative venture for anyone. Low startup capital - high RETURNS! In high demand! Your main CAPITAL IS KNOWLEDGE & SKILL! Now available through " Mobile Phones & Tablets Repairs : A Complete Guide for Beginners & Professionals " @Amazon marketplaces, Barnes & Noble, eBay etc. Everybody owns a phone today & that's an inexhaustible demand market! Join the winners!

Click My Name & View That Resource You Might Need!
Re: 8 Reasons Why Blogging Is The Best Online Business by An0nimus: 2:45pm On Mar 05, 2017
Jarus:
Blogging is not as easy as most of these articles present it.

True. The money-making part of it especially. Going by some articles, one will think it's just to put a website, publish some posts and start raking in cash.
Re: 8 Reasons Why Blogging Is The Best Online Business by GoldEnyong(m): 8:06pm On Mar 05, 2017
twosquare:
Number 2 is an error...in fact, all na lie..blogging is not and can never be the best online business

mention your own. you no go gree. why u no gree, u no know but u no just gree grin
twosquare:
Number 2 is an error...in fact, all na lie..blogging is not and can never be the best online business

mention your own. you no go gree. why u no gree, u no know but u no just gree
Re: 8 Reasons Why Blogging Is The Best Online Business by Kingsleyumeh007(m): 8:25pm On Mar 05, 2017
yurmyth:
how can i be a sucessful blogger?
1.Be consistent
2.Write for other well known blogs in ur niche
3.Network with other bloggers
4..Understand ur audience and engaging them is crucial
5.Hard work
Re: 8 Reasons Why Blogging Is The Best Online Business by beeptech786: 4:48pm On Mar 07, 2017
Here are some of the free blogging services for beginners. You can start your blog free of cost.
Refference: Most Popular 10 Best Blog Sites – Blogging Platform For Beginners
Re: 8 Reasons Why Blogging Is The Best Online Business by Mediapace: 9:04am On Mar 21, 2017
Funjosh:
Where is Mediapace self

Am here bro, observing all
Re: 8 Reasons Why Blogging Is The Best Online Business by ajasay3030(m): 7:55pm On May 05, 2023
If you have a job that is paying you, you can start blogging. Blogging is not a get-rich-quick venture. It takes time and effort. But since you have a job that feeds and cater to your financial needs, you can see blogging as a long-term investment.

However, if you run a business, starting a blog may not be a bad idea. Here are a few reasons to have a blog for you business.

https://writeseoblogs.com/why-you-should-blog-for-your-business/

You may also want to ask, "how often should I blog for SEO?". Should you blog daily or weekly? Check this out too.

https://writeseoblogs.com/how-often-to-blog-for-seo-daily-or-weekly/
Re: 8 Reasons Why Blogging Is The Best Online Business by Martialfc80: 8:02am On Jun 27, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Artisteer Activation And Licence Keys / I Show You How I Make $1,000 Per Day With Facebook Viral Script On My Blog / 7000+(14+ GB) Master Resell Rights Ebooks, Scripts, Software, Plr Articles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.