Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You (8243 Views)

Lady Whom We Had Sex 4 Times Keeps Telling Me She Is A Virgin: Man Cries Out / Hard Facts Of Life. / Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by ilotriouzAY(m): 5:53pm On Mar 04, 2017
Sex is sweet. That sensation of getting an unrivaled outburst of hormones toward your urethral lacuna during an orgasm is priceless.

The intimacy that exists between two lovers during sex can really shut one's senses to reality and make two thinking humans become bred dogs all to earn that invaluable feeling that comes with it.

But,

have you examined the good and harm this practice has done to you?

Firstly, I am not a celibate. I have sex a lot and I'll only stop when I go 6 feet.

I also don't believe in "No sex till marriage" as much I don't believe in "No trial till purchase".

However, I'm emburdened to enlighten Ladies on what happens when they endulge in too much sex while unmarried.

1.) Sex and Love are no synonyms:

Hello? Trying to get into a guys heart through his joystick is a sure misfire. Guys are sexual beings and can have sex with a hundred ladies without loving any. If he's loyal to you sexually then it means you taste pretty good, but be sure to remain that good cos any sign of unsavour, he'll begin exploring other means. (tho some are sincerely loyal sha, don't get me wrong)

2.) Success is not an STI/STD (no be Suck-Sex):

I don't know what you were thinking when you opened your legs to that business mogul, oil and gas worker or just an average money maker but just be sure that unless you are an olosho, trying to tap into their success through sex is absolute stupidity.

3.) We have NOTHING to lose:

You heard that right. Guys have nothing to lose. We can continue destroying ladies honeypots as long as that young soldier down there is active.

But you. Your body can get ruined by too much sex. No matter how much you 'maga' us, your body will spoil but we'll still keep making money.

Get it into your skull. You're like padlocks, we're like keys. We open more padlocks, we become master keys. More keys open your padlocks, you become useless.

Pregnancy, abortion, labour, pills bla bla bla are on you, not us, so be careful!

4.) We may marry non-virgins but we won't accept 'boreholes':

Even as we crush, smash and destroy. We know what we want. We may whip lots of oloshos and sugar mummies but when it's time to marry, we won't have a tunnel for a wife, never!

You are somebody's future wife, please play safe with your body.

Ekuse!

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 04, 2017
I saying guys have nothing to lose is a big fat lie and my job is to expose lies. Most guys spend their hard earned money just for 10min pleasure with a girl, is that not a loss? Some guys contact stds after spending their hard earned money, is that not a loss? Guys get their sorry ass dumped every day after spending their hard earned money, is that not a loss?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by Richdotcom: 6:10pm On Mar 04, 2017
lofty900:
I saying guys have nothing to lose is a big fat lie and my job is to expose lies. Most guys spend their hard earned money just for 10min pleasure with a girl, is that not a loss? Some guys contact stds after spending their hard earned money, is that not a loss? Guys get their sorry ass dumped every day after spending their hard earned money, is that not a loss?

Let me know when you wake

8 Likes

Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by ilotriouzAY(m): 6:42pm On Mar 04, 2017
lofty900:

Read through that part again
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by enniewest(f): 6:59pm On Mar 04, 2017
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]True!
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by Sugarboyy(m): 7:15pm On Mar 04, 2017
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by ilotriouzAY(m): 7:17pm On Mar 04, 2017
enniewest:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]True!

Ya all try to learn
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by edimolu(m): 7:59pm On Mar 04, 2017
lofty900:
Yhu really dunno what loss means

2 Likes

Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by chynie: 8:37pm On Mar 04, 2017
U sound so arrogant and unintelligent angry
I pity whoever trained u
U are a misfire

2 Likes

Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by ilotriouzAY(m): 8:47pm On Mar 04, 2017
chynie:
U sound so arrogant and unintelligent angry
I pity whoever trained u
U are a misfire

Who
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 04, 2017
ilotriouzAY, thanks for being honest. Wish girls out there will learn but one thing i want to add is that men with your kinda experience, if i'm right about you, make for very unfaithful husbands too.
You guys may have all the premarital sex in the world yet reject what you call boreholes as wives but you deserve to be equally rejected by decent girls as husbands too.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 04, 2017
A broomstick scratching my ear is more pleasurable than S3X.

T34M V1RG1N

1 Like

Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by dreamwords: 9:20pm On Mar 04, 2017
thornapple:
ilotriouzAY, thanks for being honest. Wish girls out there will learn but one thing i want to add is that men with your kinda experience, if i'm right about you, make for very unfaithful husbands too.
You guys may have all the premarital sex in the world yet reject what you call boreholes as wives but you deserve to be equally rejected by decent girls as husbands too.
We know you are a bore hole, but continue grin

1 Like

Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by ilotriouzAY(m): 9:24pm On Mar 04, 2017
thornapple:

Thanks honey.... On your last sentence, decent girls comes in different ways,most of the people I deal with can also be termed decent but we guys are pretenders and we lie a lot.. They all fell to guy's code.. It's all about knowing how to take a stand
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 04, 2017
Nice

Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by sirfit: 10:44pm On Mar 04, 2017
Own a networking site today whatsapp 09071512992 scripts avalaible at cheap price
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by munezo(m): 11:11pm On Mar 04, 2017
Bro, I concur with you. It is the duties if ladies to take a solid stand and zip up...simple
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 04, 2017
dreamwords:
We know you are a bore hole, but continue grin
hahahahaha, Dead wrong you Casanova.
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by vladhillz(m): 12:02am On Mar 05, 2017
thornapple:
buh hw will d girls know we ar borehole/indecent too#grins.. grin
thornapple:
buh hw will d girls know we ar borehole/indecent too#grins..
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by Nobody: 12:11am On Mar 05, 2017
vladhillz:
buh hw will d girls know we ar borehole/indecent too#grins.. ;Dbuh hw will d girls know we ar borehole/indecent too#grins..

Good question.
I will answer you if you tell me how you know a girl you may want to marry is a borehole?.
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by vladhillz(m): 12:16am On Mar 05, 2017
thornapple:

Good question.
I will answer you if you tell me how you know a girl you may want to marry is a borehole?.
ehmmm..if my fist fit enter her vagina doing d "pre marital sex"?now answer hw will she know i was indecent/male version of bore hole
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by Nobody: 12:24am On Mar 05, 2017
vladhillz:
ehmmm..if my fist fit enter her vagina doing d "pre marital sex"?now answer hw will she know i was indecent/male version of bore hole
Wise reply.

Now here is your answer....

Any guy that would want to attempt that on a girl he hopes to marry is already classified as INDECENT.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by vladhillz(m): 12:28am On Mar 05, 2017
thornapple:

Wise reply.

Any guy that would want to attempt that on a girl he hopes to marry is already classified as INDECENT.
#sighs...u win..but literally..it shows clearly on a lady even with out d fist banging... wink
thornapple:

Wise reply.

#sighs...u win..but literally..it shows clearly on a lady even with out d fist banging...
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by Nobody: 12:59am On Mar 05, 2017
vladhillz:
#sighs...u win..but literally..it shows clearly on a lady even with out d fist banging... wink#sighs...u win..but literally..it shows clearly on a lady even with out d fist banging...

Will believe you if you were a witchdoctor.

1 Like

Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by vladhillz(m): 1:21am On Mar 05, 2017
thornapple:

Will believe you if you were a witchdoctor.
pm me and find out
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by Abiagirl777(f): 3:24am On Mar 05, 2017
the most beautiful point about this post is that why you are dealing with these 'indecent' ladies, some other guys are digging boreholes in your sisters' coochies,deep wells so who is losing?
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by NemzySeries(m): 4:25am On Mar 05, 2017
lofty900:
Oga outside spending wat is money meant 4? or uve already priced a land u hope to purchase in d after-life?
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by NemzySeries(m): 4:26am On Mar 05, 2017
Abiagirl777:
the most beautiful point about this post is that why you are dealing with these 'indecent' ladies, some other guys are digging boreholes in your sisters' coochies,deep wells so who is losing?
will a man drill huz own sister? i dunt tink datz prt of our job
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by columbus007(m): 7:46am On Mar 05, 2017
Richdotcom:

Let me know when you wake
cheesy
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by columbus007(m): 7:52am On Mar 05, 2017
Mehn I think I like everything you wrote except for the word boreholes kinda shi.t,please let's stop refering to our ladies that willingly open their juicy pot to our young men that's so desperate to get them laid as boreholes,guys too are wolves undecided

1 Like

Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by Teedawg: 9:40am On Mar 05, 2017
ilotriouzAY:

Thanks honey.... On your last sentence, decent girls comes in different ways,most of the people I deal with can also be termed decent but we guys are pretenders and we lie a lot.. They all fell to guy's code.. It's all about knowing how to take a stand
I swr sometimes I be like jeez is she really falling for what am saying... not DAT one may not care for them but Guys are blessed with the gift of fake feelings may God help women oh I fear for them I tell you knowing wat guys can do hmm
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by ilotriouzAY(m): 10:17am On Mar 05, 2017
Teedawg:
I swr sometimes I be like jeez is she really falling for what am saying... not DAT one may not care for them but Guys are blessed with the gift of fake feelings may God help women oh I fear for them I tell you knowing wat guys can do hmm

That's so true.... Falling for fake feelings
It's really hard to be a lady

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Girl Follow A Guy To A Hotel Room And Not Get Fvcked / Pls What Is The Meaning Of "Bae" And "Boo" / (hillarious photo) When guys Finally Buy a Boxer After Long Complaint Frm Gf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.