Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Lady Whom We Had Sex 4 Times Keeps Telling Me She Is A Virgin: Man Cries Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Whom We Had Sex 4 Times Keeps Telling Me She Is A Virgin: Man Cries Out (4377 Views)

Virgin Man, Virgin Woman; Same Thing Or Not? / My Friend Wants A Virgin Man For Marriage / What Is The Rationale Behind A Non Virgin Man Seeking A Virgin Bride? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Whom We Had Sex 4 Times Keeps Telling Me She Is A Virgin: Man Cries Out by doris00: 9:28am On Sep 22, 2019
oro Olumofin, a popular Nigerian relationship expert and self-acclaimed- love doctor, has shared the story of a man who contacted him over claims that his girlfriend whom he has had sex with four times keeps telling him that she is a virgin.

According to the story which he shared on his Instagram page, whenever they have sex, the lady claims that there was no penetration.

The confused man is trying to figure out if the lady in question is normal or not. What do you think

Read the full story below:

See more here https://thickmatch.com/lady-sex-4-times-keeps-telling-virgin-man-cries/

Re: Lady Whom We Had Sex 4 Times Keeps Telling Me She Is A Virgin: Man Cries Out by phemy36(m): 11:19am On Sep 22, 2019
He has met his destiny finisher���

5 Likes

Re: Lady Whom We Had Sex 4 Times Keeps Telling Me She Is A Virgin: Man Cries Out by nlPoster: 11:46am On Sep 22, 2019
Marry, marry marry marry una no dey hear.

Wetin go remain for una potential partners sef, all the sex has finished before marriage.
Re: Lady Whom We Had Sex 4 Times Keeps Telling Me She Is A Virgin: Man Cries Out by cooluzi: 12:18pm On Sep 22, 2019
many strange girls nowadays
Re: Lady Whom We Had Sex 4 Times Keeps Telling Me She Is A Virgin: Man Cries Out by NLSavage: 12:24pm On Sep 22, 2019
phemy36:
please what do you mean
Re: Lady Whom We Had Sex 4 Times Keeps Telling Me She Is A Virgin: Man Cries Out by Jasseyfrd(m): 12:51pm On Sep 22, 2019
Nairaland with mysterious story, sometimes I get confuse on what to believe.

Re: Lady Whom We Had Sex 4 Times Keeps Telling Me She Is A Virgin: Man Cries Out by jeph19(m): 12:51pm On Sep 22, 2019
phemy36:
I swear
Re: Lady Whom We Had Sex 4 Times Keeps Telling Me She Is A Virgin: Man Cries Out by NLSavage: 1:44pm On Sep 22, 2019
jeph19:
I swear
I know of a girl who keeps telling me this. please enlighten me
Re: Lady Whom We Had Sex 4 Times Keeps Telling Me She Is A Virgin: Man Cries Out by alphaNomega: 1:56pm On Sep 22, 2019
You must have a very small pee pee
Re: Lady Whom We Had Sex 4 Times Keeps Telling Me She Is A Virgin: Man Cries Out by Frankicent(m): 2:02pm On Sep 22, 2019
NLSavage:

you don kpesu?
Re: Lady Whom We Had Sex 4 Times Keeps Telling Me She Is A Virgin: Man Cries Out by Modernist: 2:04pm On Sep 22, 2019
nairalandposter:

Wetin go remain for una potential partners sef, all the sex has finished before marriage.
A key that opens many locks is a master key, a lock that opens to all keys is a useless lock.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Whom We Had Sex 4 Times Keeps Telling Me She Is A Virgin: Man Cries Out by jeph19(m): 4:32pm On Sep 22, 2019
NLSavage:
Sex is a Covenant.
When you have sex with someone, you both share your potentials as well as badluck with each other, and it keeps the presence of God far away from you.
I think you should listen to DANCERS AT THE GATE OF HELL... BY

1 Like

Re: Lady Whom We Had Sex 4 Times Keeps Telling Me She Is A Virgin: Man Cries Out by franklingud(m): 4:44pm On Sep 22, 2019
grin grin grin
Some people can murder English!

Ah swear
Re: Lady Whom We Had Sex 4 Times Keeps Telling Me She Is A Virgin: Man Cries Out by sexy74(m): 5:39pm On Sep 22, 2019
doris00:
oro Olumofin, a popular Nigerian relationship expert and self-acclaimed- love doctor, has shared the story of a man who contacted him over claims that his girlfriend whom he has had sex with four times keeps telling him that she is a virgin.

According to the story which he shared on his Instagram page, whenever they have sex, the lady claims that there was no penetration.

The confused man is trying to figure out if the lady in question is normal or not. What do you think

Read the full story below:

See more here https://thickmatch.com/lady-sex-4-times-keeps-telling-virgin-man-cries/
Hope you have not been putting it in the wrong hole?
Re: Lady Whom We Had Sex 4 Times Keeps Telling Me She Is A Virgin: Man Cries Out by NLSavage: 5:56pm On Sep 22, 2019
Frankicent:

you don kpesu?
yeah
Re: Lady Whom We Had Sex 4 Times Keeps Telling Me She Is A Virgin: Man Cries Out by Frankicent(m): 6:14pm On Sep 22, 2019
NLSavage:
yeah

tell her to fuk off.
Re: Lady Whom We Had Sex 4 Times Keeps Telling Me She Is A Virgin: Man Cries Out by NLSavage: 6:21pm On Sep 22, 2019
Frankicent:

tell her to fuk off.
we're no longer together. as in I think she has psychological problems.
Re: Lady Whom We Had Sex 4 Times Keeps Telling Me She Is A Virgin: Man Cries Out by spencekat(m): 6:33pm On Sep 22, 2019
jeph19:

Sex is a Covenant.
When you have sex with someone, you both share your potentials as well as badluck with each other, and it keeps the presence of God far away from you.
Dr.D.K Olukoya

2 Likes

Re: Lady Whom We Had Sex 4 Times Keeps Telling Me She Is A Virgin: Man Cries Out by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:29pm On Sep 22, 2019
nairalandposter:

Some of them have exhausted their sp. erm from dia scrotum sef

1 Like

Re: Lady Whom We Had Sex 4 Times Keeps Telling Me She Is A Virgin: Man Cries Out by trueking: 8:38pm On Sep 22, 2019
He has probably been putting his thing in the mouth of a serpent, the girl is not a fool, she knows what she is saying, he should go for deliverance ASAP.
Re: Lady Whom We Had Sex 4 Times Keeps Telling Me She Is A Virgin: Man Cries Out by nlPoster: 8:41pm On Sep 22, 2019
You haven't met any of her family but you've done all sex styles that won't let you enter heaven.

Repent.
Re: Lady Whom We Had Sex 4 Times Keeps Telling Me She Is A Virgin: Man Cries Out by Frankicent(m): 10:05am On Sep 23, 2019
NLSavage:
we're no longer together. as in I think she has psychological problems.

nawa gist me more. Some girls are so weird. You get her pix?
Re: Lady Whom We Had Sex 4 Times Keeps Telling Me She Is A Virgin: Man Cries Out by StrikeBack(m): 10:54am On Sep 23, 2019
jeph19:

Sex is a Covenant.
This law applies to religious Africans/ extremely gullible Nigerians
Re: Lady Whom We Had Sex 4 Times Keeps Telling Me She Is A Virgin: Man Cries Out by Offpoint: 10:58am On Sep 23, 2019
where are those "a PU-C f^^k cannot be unf^^k" crew?

Comma see iyas happen o, iyas been unf^^k o
Re: Lady Whom We Had Sex 4 Times Keeps Telling Me She Is A Virgin: Man Cries Out by OtemAtum: 11:37am On Sep 23, 2019
jeph19:

Sex is a Covenant.
This isn't true. Animals have sex, is theirs also a covenant? Humans can spiritualize everything sha.
Re: Lady Whom We Had Sex 4 Times Keeps Telling Me She Is A Virgin: Man Cries Out by micxwell(m): 1:13pm On Sep 23, 2019
OtemAtum:
This isn't true. Animals have sex, is theirs also a covenant? Humans can spiritualize everything sha.
Only man has got spirit! Even the trads can confirm that....
Re: Lady Whom We Had Sex 4 Times Keeps Telling Me She Is A Virgin: Man Cries Out by jeph19(m): 1:40pm On Sep 23, 2019
StrikeBack:
This law applies to religious Africans/ extremely gullible Nigerians
I laf u in Swahili
Do your findings well bro... Sex binds
Re: Lady Whom We Had Sex 4 Times Keeps Telling Me She Is A Virgin: Man Cries Out by OtemAtum: 2:07pm On Sep 23, 2019
micxwell:

Only man has got spirit! Even the trads can confirm that....
Wrong. Do you have any proof that only man has spirit?
Re: Lady Whom We Had Sex 4 Times Keeps Telling Me She Is A Virgin: Man Cries Out by NLSavage: 8:11am On Sep 24, 2019
Frankicent:

nawa gist me more. Some girls are so weird. You get her pix?
no
Re: Lady Whom We Had Sex 4 Times Keeps Telling Me She Is A Virgin: Man Cries Out by ArticleBeast: 9:23am On Sep 24, 2019
jeph19:

Sex is a Covenant.
Dr D. K Olukoya... He needs it. So many demonic men and women all over the place.
Re: Lady Whom We Had Sex 4 Times Keeps Telling Me She Is A Virgin: Man Cries Out by ArticleBeast: 9:25am On Sep 24, 2019
OtemAtum:
For you to make this statement, then you are still a kid. You compare a human being to an animal. Anyway when you grow up you will understand better... I just pray you are not useless by the time you're grown

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Divorced My Husband Because He Did This… / MEN!! Never Let A Woman MANIPULATE You With S£X!! She Will DESTROY YOU! (Photos) / Prostitute Student Handle By A Customer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.