Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,690 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Ooni Of Ife Arrives Redeemed Camp In His Luxury Rolls Royce. Photos - Culture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife Arrives Redeemed Camp In His Luxury Rolls Royce. Photos (87789 Views)

Oba Of Benin And His Luxury Rolls Royce Spotted At An Event In Edo State. Photos / Gabriel Igbinedion Poses By His Luxury Car / Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Redeemed Camp In His Luxury Rolls Royce. Photos by buchibrand(m): 9:41pm On Mar 05, 2017
bayinq25:
We all have emotions and admittance.What we practice in Nigeria is mental slavery and hate all in the name of religion.Either you like it or not Christianity is a religion.What the pastors preach to you could basically be hyperbolical emphasis.Religion is simply how you communicate with the supreme being based on the promises made in the holy books and teachings.in Africa,we seem to use religion as a tool for extortion,pride,hypocrisy and segregation.We're all working based on beliefs not evidences because we weren't present in the time of old.
There you get it so wrong, Christianity is not a religion, and it is not just all about what your pastor or anyone preaches. Jesus is the Same yesterday, today and forever more; this has absolutely nothing to do with history. The God I serve is alive, He neither sleep nor slumber, He wakes me up every morning, He tell me what to do and what not to do. He guides me to the right path, and directs my footsteps.

Study the word of God, meditate in it, and ask the holy spirit to interpret the Word to you, then you will see the word come alive in you. That's only when you can say "now I believe that there is a living God, not because the pastor, prophet preaches about him, but because I have been touched by Him".

I have assurance(not belief), concrete evidences and proof of the God I'm serving. Jesus is alive in me and He lives forever.

Just pray for the Revelation of this truth (the type Saul had on his way to Damascus) and only that will make you free.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Redeemed Camp In His Luxury Rolls Royce. Photos by jenavism44: 10:27am On Mar 06, 2017
I dont really see anything wrong with a male wearing cap or hat in the church,many people dont understand apostle paul teaching on this subject,it take revelational knowledge to know what apostle paul was teaching on this subject,the levi priesthood ministered to Jehovah with turban(cap) in their heads,while mourning,David prayed with his head covered,even the Nazarites wore dreadlocks as directed by Jehovah,the bishops,the arch bishops,the popes always have a cap in their heads,if the levi priests wore turbans while ministering,how much more us the royal priesthood who worships God in the spirit and have no confidence in the flesh,the reason why apostle paul said,man should cover his head,is becos man himself is the glory of God and that he dont need a covering or symbol of glory in his head,for as much as he is the glory of God'',nevertheless,covering serves for different purposes,it should not serves as the glory of the man which is dishonouring to christ,that is why man have short hair,becos,the glory of God does'not need a glory(covering)on his head,nevertheless,cap does'not commends us to God,we will'not gain anything if we wear caps and we will'not loss anything if we dont wear,but let everything be done in love and with wisdom

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Redeemed Camp In His Luxury Rolls Royce. Photos by blackylola(m): 11:20am On Mar 06, 2017
opribo:
Very interesting indeed, the orisa worshippers go to church, they refuse to off their caps but when pastors visit them, they off their shoes and shake with both hands and bow down. i dont get it.

Hmmm a pastor talking from experienced, abeg where your church dey? B
Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Redeemed Camp In His Luxury Rolls Royce. Photos by Emmy1234567890: 8:08am On Mar 09, 2017
Thumbs up for you. Omoluabi ni wa
sarrki:

That's why we don't do religious bigotry and hatred

We are OMOLUABIS
Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Redeemed Camp In His Luxury Rolls Royce. Photos by ArcToyin(m): 8:05pm On Mar 30, 2017
Epositive:
i'm sure the "bouncers" sitting around the king are fully loaded with charms.... the lord is their strength

#positivevibes
lolzzz. you reasoned well. Two different powers in the atmosphere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Redeemed Camp In His Luxury Rolls Royce. Photos by jbblues24(m): 9:26pm On Jun 01, 2019
Hugely sleek, friend. angry
Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Redeemed Camp In His Luxury Rolls Royce. Photos by LONGPREEK(m): 9:56pm On Mar 11, 2020
i thought these re the same bastards that will say caps are not allowed in their church. ths is why i worship satan.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Can You Remember Those Pry Sch Songs We Love 2sing Back In D Days? / Nigerian Proverbs (in English) / Can An Average Opobo Indigene Speak And Understand Ijaw?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.