Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,995 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Ooni Of Ife Arrives Redeemed Camp In His Luxury Rolls Royce. Photos - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife Arrives Redeemed Camp In His Luxury Rolls Royce. Photos (87821 Views)

Oba Of Benin And His Luxury Rolls Royce Spotted At An Event In Edo State. Photos / Gabriel Igbinedion Poses By His Luxury Car / Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Redeemed Camp In His Luxury Rolls Royce. Photos by BIDOO(m): 8:52pm On Mar 04, 2017
newbornmacho:
Very stpid I'd**t , is he bringing his smelly entourage to set up court in the palace of the king of kings? This boy is a big fool. If I curse him he wouldn't last on that throne , but...whatever. And the useless redeemed people gave him a special front seat, why I will fight denominationalism to the bitter end.
At first I don't feel like replying your foolery commentary but i was induced to do so when i remember proverb 26 vs 2.
Were you the same as at when you accept jesus as ur saviour and now that you are his heir?
Your case can be liken to the pharises in the book of matthew 23.
You are even so dumb of my liken in A religious related matter

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Redeemed Camp In His Luxury Rolls Royce. Photos by Naff24(f): 8:52pm On Mar 04, 2017
omenkaLives:
Why's the car looking dirty? sad

What the hell have the palace servants been up to?

This is unacceptable! angry

Remember the car no fly from Ife to Redeem camp undecided
Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Redeemed Camp In His Luxury Rolls Royce. Photos by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 04, 2017
What of the alleged "Yahoo King" with the hot Jamaican Wifey? Dem no invite am?
Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Redeemed Camp In His Luxury Rolls Royce. Photos by 3kay945(m): 8:53pm On Mar 04, 2017
Nothing to amaze me in this country again...
Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Redeemed Camp In His Luxury Rolls Royce. Photos by liv123: 8:53pm On Mar 04, 2017
He should go to O.F.M
Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Redeemed Camp In His Luxury Rolls Royce. Photos by gud4dbest(m): 8:54pm On Mar 04, 2017
sarrki:

To live peacefully with people no matter there religious beliefs

You talk big sense dis time!I give dat dis time...#thumbs up#

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Redeemed Camp In His Luxury Rolls Royce. Photos by agbefisher(m): 8:55pm On Mar 04, 2017
omenkaLives:

shey yu no sabi say na from ife dem dey come? Dem go stop for express wash am?

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Redeemed Camp In His Luxury Rolls Royce. Photos by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 04, 2017
Imagine they can't even make him remove his cap, this cannot happen in the Catholic Church, you will remove your cap by force.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Redeemed Camp In His Luxury Rolls Royce. Photos by KABIYESISULTAN: 8:57pm On Mar 04, 2017
ALUSI NA EJE UKA
Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Redeemed Camp In His Luxury Rolls Royce. Photos by AreaFada2: 8:58pm On Mar 04, 2017
omenkaLives:

Haba! It seems you do not know how 9ja roads are like.

I bet the car wasn't flown to RCCG in a jet. shocked
Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Redeemed Camp In His Luxury Rolls Royce. Photos by yinkslinks(m): 8:58pm On Mar 04, 2017
Christainity vs Juju grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Redeemed Camp In His Luxury Rolls Royce. Photos by alldbest: 8:59pm On Mar 04, 2017
omenkaLives:

D car de fly?
Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Redeemed Camp In His Luxury Rolls Royce. Photos by Damilare5882(m): 9:00pm On Mar 04, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
The Ooni Of Ife Oba Enitan Ogunwusi arrived the Redeemed Christian Church Of God RCCG 31st Holy Ghost service in his luxury Rolls Royce. The powerful traditional ruler was welcomed warmly as he arrived the special service held in the honor of Pastor E..A Adeboye's 75th birthday. Other monarchs and dignitaries were also seen at the event. See photos below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/ooni-of-ife-arrives-redeemed-church-in.html

Photo-credit; Segun Oyedele
egbon ..na damilare ...good work
Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Redeemed Camp In His Luxury Rolls Royce. Photos by lagostokd: 9:01pm On Mar 04, 2017
Oonirisa didn't use this entourage at the last Silverbird award night... In fact, Atiku shook his hands during the program. Why displaying this 'majesty' in a camp dedicated to the King of Kings?

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Redeemed Camp In His Luxury Rolls Royce. Photos by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 04, 2017
CplusJason:
When prettymike was walking with girls, some people called him names.

Please tell me, who are those niggas sitting on the floor?

Cone head abobakus.

Can't daddy Enoch tell them to get those coneheads to get the hell up and sit their Afonja bums on the chairs provided. What's wrong with this people ?

Are men now allowed to come inside the church with hats on?

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Redeemed Camp In His Luxury Rolls Royce. Photos by onyxo76(m): 9:03pm On Mar 04, 2017
omenkaLives:

the car is dirty because the road from the old auditorium to the new 3x3 arena is untarred and very dusty ,i'm even surprised its still a bit clean despite the trip.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Redeemed Camp In His Luxury Rolls Royce. Photos by gud4dbest(m): 9:04pm On Mar 04, 2017
KissChrixx:

And who's talking about peaceful or non-peaceful living here?

This is an act of disrespect

what disrespect?Leave that to God to judge;or Adeboye shud have denied him an entrance?
Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Redeemed Camp In His Luxury Rolls Royce. Photos by AngelicBeing: 9:04pm On Mar 04, 2017
Huddler:
You are a christian, a muslim, an Ifa. A pagan , an Osun worshiper.

Only a one person.

Smh
The thing taya me sef, as he is sitting there behind is white agbada is juju of the highest order undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Redeemed Camp In His Luxury Rolls Royce. Photos by Huddler: 9:06pm On Mar 04, 2017
AngelicBeing:
The thing taya me sef, as he is sitting there behind is white agbada is juju of the highest order undecided

Well observed.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Redeemed Camp In His Luxury Rolls Royce. Photos by jacoik(m): 9:07pm On Mar 04, 2017
omenkaLives:

if I slap u ehhhh

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Redeemed Camp In His Luxury Rolls Royce. Photos by scopiicaar: 9:08pm On Mar 04, 2017
newbornmacho:

This is not about bigotry, but about disrespect for the divine, you people railed about ezendigbo entering the deji's palace with his crown but you love the ooni entering the church of the living God with his entire court.... False pastor Adeboye is to blame. I repeat , if I curse this I'd***t he will die young. But why bother.
u are forgetting one thing, the church is not for saints but for sinners to come to God, so everybody z allowed
Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Redeemed Camp In His Luxury Rolls Royce. Photos by emmanuel1990(m): 9:09pm On Mar 04, 2017
omenkaLives:
the car did not fly to redeem na.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Redeemed Camp In His Luxury Rolls Royce. Photos by NobleRomm(m): 9:09pm On Mar 04, 2017
Jesus...... what has these Nigeria turned into..... tell them that these is God's palace and not his palace so while all these bowing down. nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Redeemed Camp In His Luxury Rolls Royce. Photos by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 04, 2017
newbornmacho:
Very stpid I'd**t , is he bringing his smelly entourage to set up court in the palace of the king of kings? This boy is a big fool. If I curse him he wouldn't last on that throne , but...whatever. And the useless redeemed people gave him a special front seat, why I will fight denominationalism to the bitter end.
If u curse him,he will not last on d throne?..
U b Olugbohun abi?

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Redeemed Camp In His Luxury Rolls Royce. Photos by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 04, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
The Ooni Of Ife Oba Enitan Ogunwusi arrived the Redeemed Christian Church Of God RCCG 31st Holy Ghost service in his luxury Rolls Royce. The powerful traditional ruler was welcomed warmly as he arrived the special service held in the honor of Pastor E..A Adeboye's 75th birthday. Other monarchs and dignitaries were also seen at the event. See photos below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/ooni-of-ife-arrives-redeemed-church-in.html

Photo-credit; Segun Oyedele
Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Redeemed Camp In His Luxury Rolls Royce. Photos by DANDONdGreat(m): 9:19pm On Mar 04, 2017
Men are not to wear cap to church.

Irrespective of who are or the big office you occupied you must respect God by removing your cap.

That brought me to the question. Which is:

WHY WAS THE OBA NOT TOLD TO REMOVE HIS CAP

Before 2015 general election Buhari went to the RCCG Camp, and was given first seat WITH CAP ON HIS HEAD.

My people is HEAVEN still our GOAL!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Redeemed Camp In His Luxury Rolls Royce. Photos by newbornmacho(m): 9:25pm On Mar 04, 2017
scopiicaar:
u are forgetting one thing, the church is not for saints but for sinners to come to God, so everybody z allowed
big lie...the church is for saints, the mission field for sinners. But this nonsensical denominational arrangement is not church.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Redeemed Camp In His Luxury Rolls Royce. Photos by newbornmacho(m): 9:26pm On Mar 04, 2017
NobleRomm:
Jesus...... what has these Nigeria turned into..... tell them that these is God's palace and not his palace so while all these bowing down. nonsense
please tell the I'd**ts oo
Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Redeemed Camp In His Luxury Rolls Royce. Photos by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 04, 2017
God. I don't know what to believe anymore.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Redeemed Camp In His Luxury Rolls Royce. Photos by tishbite41(m): 9:29pm On Mar 04, 2017
adeboye cast no b lie. ooni for kukuma carry sango abi na ifa shrine come church altar na. #Jesus wept
Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Redeemed Camp In His Luxury Rolls Royce. Photos by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 04, 2017
DANDONdGreat:
Men are not to wear cap to church.

Irrespective of who are or the big office you occupied you must respect God by removing your cap.

That brought me to the question. Which is:

WHY WAS THE OBA NOT TOLD TO REMOVE HIS CAP

Before 2015 general election Buhari went to the RCCG Camp, and was given first seat WITH CAP ON HIS HEAD.

My people is HEAVEN still our GOAL!!!

I don't know what to believe again.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Redeemed Camp In His Luxury Rolls Royce. Photos by newbornmacho(m): 9:31pm On Mar 04, 2017
Firgemachar:
The Ooni of Ife will soon one day give his life to Jesus Christ in the camp.

Nobody can stop him from entering the church thereby infringing on his fundamental human rights.

Worse idol worshippers abound in the congregation.

He's a celebrity/star no doubt, that's why he's given a special place in front. He could be mobbed in the larger congregation.

No biggie!!!
you deserve a hot slap.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Can You Remember Those Pry Sch Songs We Love 2sing Back In D Days? / Nigerian Proverbs (in English) / Can An Average Opobo Indigene Speak And Understand Ijaw?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.