Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,041 members, 7,818,086 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her??? (9046 Views)

Canadian Parents Storm Son's Wedding To Nigerian Girl In Yoruba Attires (Photos) / White Girl And Her Dog Fighting With Her Nigerian Boyfriend Ex-girlfriend(pics) / Reality Check: Can Beautiful Girls Actually Date Promising Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her??? by firstking01(m): 11:16pm On Mar 04, 2017
L0velyn:
op this is not right... Sure u hv sisterz i hope someone out there treat them as you do to other ladies undecided
There's something you girls are failing to understand...your brother cannot live your life for you, and so i cannot live my sisters life for them...when jah created adam and eve the first thing HE gave them was the power of choice...even somewhere in the book of joshua God presented life and death to the children of israelites but HE urge and persuaded them to chose life that they may live but some of them still go the way they think it's best for them, and they all perished in mount sinai, if you know your bible very well.

What am i trying to say??, my sisters have their lives to live, my own is to point out what is evil and bad for them, if they like they follow if they don't like let them live their lives as it pleases them, after all they are grown ups...same advice goes to you...

You can bundle and drag a horse to the stream but you can't force it to drink waterundecided

1 Like

Re: Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her??? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 04, 2017
firstking01:
Really?, cos of that my comment on you shocked...thought i appologisedangry

Good to see you remind me of an apology with a frown.
Why do i feel you are igbo?. Worst would've been Yoruba though.
Re: Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her??? by firstking01(m): 11:20pm On Mar 04, 2017
Backinfront:
What a moronic thread.

Just another kid.
You would 've just packed your lame and wack line of opinion and bleep into ozone layer than stopping byundecided
Re: Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her??? by KevMitnick: 11:21pm On Mar 04, 2017
Oh but of course Op. I met a 24 years old lady some 3 years ago, I had just left an abusive relationship (yes guys can get abused in a relationship). This lady showed me the kind of love I had never seen before, my shattered heart healed up in no time. She built my self confidence, prayed for me every time, tolerated my fits of anger and taught me to forgive and move the hell on. I couldn't even believe I was older than she was back then. I was going into my finals, had my best result ever in Uni that session. The rest is history. Yes you can Op.

1 Like

Re: Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her??? by firstking01(m): 11:22pm On Mar 04, 2017
KevMitnick:
Oh but of course Op. I met a 24 years old lady some 3 years ago, I had just left an abusive relationship (yes guys can get abused in a relationship). This lady showed me the kind of love I had never seen before, my shattered heart healed up in no time. She built my self confidence, prayed for me every time, tolerated my fits of anger and taught me to forgive and move the hell on. I couldn't even believe I was older than she was back then. I was going into my finals, had my best result ever in Uni that session. The rest is history. Yes you can Op.
Guess you gotta thank your stars then.

1 Like

Re: Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her??? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 04, 2017
FvckShiT:

Hahaha you seem so damn fůcking pained
the Op ur ex?

u stalking rii?
Re: Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her??? by KevMitnick: 11:24pm On Mar 04, 2017
firstking01:
Guess you gotta thank your stars then.
Sure thing, I guess I was just lucky, no not lucky, but blessed.
Re: Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her??? by firstking01(m): 11:24pm On Mar 04, 2017
thornapple:

Good to see you remind me of an apology with a frown.
Why do i feel you are igbo?. Worst would've been Yoruba though.
Hehehehe, wrong guess...btw, you can bear grudge o??
Re: Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her??? by firstking01(m): 11:27pm On Mar 04, 2017
KevMitnick:

Sure thing, I guess I was just lucky, no not lucky, but blessed.
Ok, good for you.
Re: Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her??? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 04, 2017
firstking01:
Hehehehe, wrong guess...btw, you can bear grudge o??

I don't bear grudges, i'm just quick at learning.
Re: Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her??? by TuneChi369(m): 11:31pm On Mar 04, 2017
Sure now...I have this female friend(Bestie) I met after me and my ex part ways...Am even scared of her affection towards me...Now I know what Love is. wink[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her??? by firstking01(m): 11:33pm On Mar 04, 2017
thornapple:

I don't bear grudges, i'm just quick at learning.
Then accept my appologise...gave you reasons why i acted that way which gave rise this thread.
Re: Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her??? by FvckShiT(m): 11:33pm On Mar 04, 2017
L0velyn:

u stalking rii?
You fůcking want me to?
Re: Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her??? by firstking01(m): 11:35pm On Mar 04, 2017
Alesandese:
Same guy who tried to convince a guy here about online dating few days ago, Now typing this? Are guys truly cry babies?. I think they aresmiley
Go back and read that convo between me and maxi before you leap in ignorance.
Re: Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her??? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 04, 2017
firstking01:
Go back and read that convo between me and maxi before you leap in ignorance.
****Sigh**** you don't really have to pass aggression swit, you will get over it and be yourself. Till then have fun smiley
Re: Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her??? by kilode100(f): 11:43pm On Mar 04, 2017
firstking01:
You are totally deluded and lost....in recapitulation, read your post again, do a compare and a contrast on the original post and show me the correlation thereundecided

Just negodu Ezi ofia. The problem is with Guys not Us. You want polished high class Chick, you gotta pay Nna.

Are agege Bread Sellers not women? What of those hawking Agbo jedi? Thief! You dey find high class , something that is higher than you. Tomorrow, You will start stealing from your Boss or becoming an armed robber because of fresh totoh.

Stay within your means and stop whinnimg over women that can never stoop to your levels.

3 Likes

Re: Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her??? by firstking01(m): 11:45pm On Mar 04, 2017
Alesandese:
****Sigh**** you don't really have to pass aggression swit, you will get over it and be yourself. Till then have fun smiley
There's no agression in that post, i just hate to be quoted wrongly...when you give something a trial and it works, what do you do?, applaud it ba?...ok, when the thing starts failing and misbehaving what do you do?, critisize i guess?...that's only human if you get my point...so, i stand to be correct and justified cool.
Re: Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her??? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 04, 2017
firstking01:
Then accept my appologise...gave you reasons why i acted that way which gave rise this thread.
Yes, i have your reasons recorded in my head already but what i have no idea of is 'her' story.
Re: Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her??? by kilode100(f): 11:47pm On Mar 04, 2017
Go for women your meagre wages can afford. Very dimple arithmetic o.

Think of Women as cars bikonu.

These fuckboys sef
Re: Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her??? by firstking01(m): 11:47pm On Mar 04, 2017
thornapple:

Yes, i have your reasons recorded in my head already but what i have no idea of is 'her' story.
You will not get it here.
Re: Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her??? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 04, 2017
firstking01:
You will not get it here.
I definitely know that. Even if it were possible you won't allow it.
Re: Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her??? by firstking01(m): 11:51pm On Mar 04, 2017
kilode100:

Just negodu Ezi ofia. The problem is with Guys not Us. You want polished high class Chick, you gotta pay Nna.

Are agree Bread Sellers not women? What of those hawking Agbo jedi? Thief! You dey find high class , something that is higher than you. Tomorrow, You will start stealing from your Boss of becoming armed robber because of fresh totoh.

Stay within your means and stop whinnimg over women that can never stoop to your levels.
Smh, i already know your typegrin...I 'll just leave on this thread for tonight.
Re: Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her??? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Mar 04, 2017
firstking01:
There's no agression in that post, i just hate to be quoted wrongly...when you give something a trial and it works, what do you do?, applaud it ba?...ok, when the thing starts failing and misbehaving what do you do?, critisize i guess?...that's only human if you get my point...so, i stand to be correct and justified cool.
Nah! You don't critise... You complain! But doing that openly shows you off as a bitter and weak guy who can't handle disappointment. We have all had broken relationships but if we all rant here,won't we all be bored?. It's best to just pick up the pieces of our shattered hearts , learn from the mistakes and move on. Only a coward blames another for being hurt,You hoped, You wanted, You opened your heart, You desired. So when you failed, its you. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her??? by firstking01(m): 11:56pm On Mar 04, 2017
thornapple:

I definitely know that. Even if it were possible you won't allow it.
You can get it off here.
Re: Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her??? by firstking01(m): 12:03am On Mar 05, 2017
Alesandese:
Nah! You don't critise... You complain! But doing that openly shows you off as a bitter and weak guy who can't handle disappointment. We have all had broken relationships but if we all rant here,won't we all be bored?. It's best to just pick up the pieces of our shattered hearts , learn from the mistakes and move on. Only a coward blames another for being hurt,You hoped, You wanted, You opened your heart, You desired. So when you failed, its you. smiley
Nahh, you ain't getting the drill bae...personally i don't create such threads and that's why i didn't detail it...most times we do this for guys to learn and shine their eyes cos these whor-es gat no chill et-all...most em date carrying the revenge of their past experience with their ex to the new guy...i'm sure you have your own story to tell...we all live to wisen up hun.

1 Like

Re: Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her??? by Nobody: 12:18am On Mar 05, 2017
firstking01:
You can get it off here.
It would have been wonderful calling your bluff in a private chat.
I'm so damn good at digging pits round a guy and watching him fall into one.
Problem is, as someone without relationship experience, i may not be in the best position to make the right judgment on the issue but i believe there are many Nairaland girls with the experience i am lacking and can better relate with her story.
Re: Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her??? by Backinfront(m): 12:47am On Mar 05, 2017
firstking01:
You would 've just packed your lame and wack line of opinion and bleep into ozone layer than stopping byundecided

You are a kid. Your thread says it all.
Re: Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her??? by Nobody: 6:45am On Mar 05, 2017
firstking01:
What's "solace" in the first place?
sorry for late reply, to my little understanding, the word "solace" means "getting peace or possibly comfort in the time of difficulty or distress even disappointment". now, relating to your thread, do you think a boyfriend could find "peace or comfort" in a girl just because has been in distress or disappointment in his previous relationship?
something makes a man...
Re: Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her??? by khiaa(f): 7:59am On Mar 05, 2017
shocked
kilode100:

If you have plenty money, you can find solace na. Solace is for the rich not the poor.

I don't know how you Guys reason. Human hair and breaching creams have become so expensive and i don't see how "solace" can help in these two important items.

Find ya size and stop giving women a bad name.

Unbelievable! Women should stop bleaching their skin and stop wearing fake hair. They give themselves a bad name. I'm in shock especially about the bleaching. shocked What an idiotic post.
Re: Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her??? by lastclaire4(f): 9:39am On Mar 05, 2017
[quote author=kilode100 post=54276765]

If you have plenty money, you can find solace na. Solace is for the rich not the poor.

I don't know how you Guys reason. Human hair and breaching creams have become so expensive and i don't see how "solace" can help in these two important items.

Find ya size and stop giving women a bad name.[/quot

Lol. Kai u rude o grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her??? by firstking01(m): 10:50am On Mar 05, 2017
Backinfront:
You are a kid. Your thread says it all.
What mature people do is this, when they see a thing that they feel is wrong what they do is critisize it constructively with legitimate reasons just like i'm seeing some people do here, but in your case you just crawled out fron nowhere and start spewing jargons just to appear "mature", so far you 've not made any sense hereundecided...i have my reasons why i brought up such thread, i don't just create threads to seek attention.
Re: Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her??? by firstking01(m): 11:02am On Mar 05, 2017
2kaybiel:
sorry for late reply, to my little understanding, the word "solace" means "getting peace or possibly comfort in the time of difficulty or distress even disappointment". now, relating to your thread, do you think a boyfriend could find "peace or comfort" in a girl just because has been in distress or disappointment in his previous relationship?
something makes a man...
So, in a nutshell, you are tryna tell me that your spouse/gf cannot give you peace?...as far as i know, relationship is two diff people from diff family background coming together to achieve a common goal/aim which is to create a family and bear children...but how ever, i also know that, if you are in a relationship were everything is genuine and duely mutual you can find, relief in time of "distress" in your partner...talking about comfort, when you date a good girl you'd be relaxed with NO anxiety or being clinfy which to a large extend is comforting...i delibrately chosed the word "solace".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Explains Why Men Feel Excited When They Suck Their Wife's Breasts / If Your Girlfriend Is A Nurse, Kindly Accept My Sympathy / Photos Of A Massively Curvaceous Nurse That Got Everybody Talking (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.