Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,771 members, 7,809,978 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her??? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her??? (9025 Views)

Canadian Parents Storm Son's Wedding To Nigerian Girl In Yoruba Attires (Photos) / White Girl And Her Dog Fighting With Her Nigerian Boyfriend Ex-girlfriend(pics) / Reality Check: Can Beautiful Girls Actually Date Promising Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her??? by boomssey(f): 11:19pm On Mar 11, 2017
firstking01:
They 've gone extinct.
am sorry to ask you this,are you really serious about your search?
Re: Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her??? by pkang: 11:23pm On Mar 11, 2017
kilode100:

If you have plenty money, you can find solace na. Solace is for the rich not the poor.

I don't know how you Guys reason. Human hair and breaching creams have become so expensive and i don't see how "solace" can help in these two important items.

Find ya size and stop giving women a bad name.

E yah, is all u have to say.
Re: Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her??? by pkang: 11:27pm On Mar 11, 2017
Lunagirl:

I am not currently dating, but when I used to, I can tell you that I found more than solace. So I believe one can find solace in a partner

Even when the dude is a naive. A guy who can't keep a single convo. A dam fearful guy?
Re: Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her??? by firstking01(m): 6:18am On Mar 12, 2017
boomssey:
am sorry to ask you this,are you really serious about your search?
My dear, every young and ambitious guy wants to settle with the woman of his dreams, so, to your answer, If i was single, then YES.
Re: Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her??? by firstking01(m): 6:19am On Mar 12, 2017
boomssey:
still dear keep trying until you find that thing you seek for.
You sound so reserved and differend??
Re: Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her??? by boomssey(f): 5:26pm On Mar 12, 2017
firstking01:
My dear, every young and ambitious guy wants to settle with the woman of his dreams, so, to your answer, If i was single, then YES.
if,if you were single meaning your not single so what are you looking for?
Re: Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her??? by firstking01(m): 5:28pm On Mar 12, 2017
boomssey:
if,if you were single meaning your not single so what are you looking for?
That's not the subject matter heretongue
Re: Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her??? by boomssey(f): 5:30pm On Mar 12, 2017
firstking01:
?
Re: Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her??? by boomssey(f): 5:31pm On Mar 12, 2017
firstking01:
what is?
Re: Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her??? by firstking01(m): 5:32pm On Mar 12, 2017
boomssey:
?
Yes, boomsseygrin
Re: Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her??? by boomssey(f): 5:33pm On Mar 12, 2017
firstking01:
You sound so reserved and differend??
you don't know me so don't conclude already.
Re: Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her??? by LePrezident(m): 5:34pm On Mar 12, 2017
firstking01:
I'm a complete gentleman trust me.

Omo see toasting oh lawd cheesy
Re: Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her??? by boomssey(f): 5:36pm On Mar 12, 2017
firstking01:
it's either you are married and not satisfied with the woman you married.am trying to comprehend but its all just not making any sense.make me understand what i don't.
Re: Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her??? by firstking01(m): 5:38pm On Mar 12, 2017
boomssey:
it's either you are married and not satisfied with the woman you married.am trying to comprehend but its all just not making any sense.make me understand what i don't.
Married ke?, abeg i'm not thinking of marriage nowgrin...What is it you wanna understand?
Re: Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her??? by firstking01(m): 5:38pm On Mar 12, 2017
LePrezident:

Omo see toasting oh lawd cheesy
cheesy
Re: Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her??? by boomssey(f): 5:40pm On Mar 12, 2017
firstking01:
Married ke?, abeg i'm not thinking of marriage nowgrin...What is it you wanna understand?
firstking,honestly speaking am in the dark here.
Re: Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her??? by firstking01(m): 5:42pm On Mar 12, 2017
boomssey:
firstking,honestly speaking am in the dark here.
I'm inbetween the devil and the sea here, you 've not asked me any question, have you?
Re: Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her??? by boomssey(f): 5:45pm On Mar 12, 2017
firstking01:
I'm inbetween the devil and the sea here, you 've not asked me any question, have you?
owk!why don't you start by telling me what really you are looking for?
Re: Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her??? by firstking01(m): 6:11pm On Mar 12, 2017
boomssey:
owk!why don't you start by telling me what really you are looking for?
Pheew, i sha know you can't profer the solution to it, so, no need.
Re: Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her??? by boomssey(f): 6:19pm On Mar 12, 2017
firstking01:
how can when am God.
Re: Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her??? by firstking01(m): 6:21pm On Mar 12, 2017
boomssey:
how can when am God.
NOOO, you can't be God na.
Re: Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her??? by boomssey(f): 6:22pm On Mar 12, 2017
firstking01:
hmmm...I can't because am not God and like i said earlier keep seeking you shall find with God all things are possible.just have faith.
Re: Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her??? by boomssey(f): 6:24pm On Mar 12, 2017
firstking01:
NOOO, you can't be God na.
sorry that was an error.am not God and can't be.lol
Re: Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her??? by firstking01(m): 6:28pm On Mar 12, 2017
boomssey:
sorry that was an error.am not God and can't be.lol
Ok, so, what's it you want??
Re: Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her??? by firstking01(m): 6:30pm On Mar 12, 2017
boomssey:
hmmm...I can't because am not God and like i said earlier keep seeking you shall find with God all things are possible.just have faith.
Not with where a nigerian girl is.
Re: Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her??? by boomssey(f): 6:31pm On Mar 12, 2017
firstking01:
me?you were the one in search of something.
Re: Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her??? by boomssey(f): 6:36pm On Mar 12, 2017
firstking01:
Not with where a nigerian girl is.
e be like say Dem don show u very well.
Re: Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her??? by boomssey(f): 6:42pm On Mar 12, 2017
firstking01:
you concluded that i couldn't find a solution to your issue can you find a solution to mine if probably i tell what am looking for?
Re: Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her??? by cozyfaithex(f): 8:04pm On Mar 12, 2017
guys naturally don't lyk girls that are loyal and can provide them with comfort.oops,I believe u must have taken one loyal girl for granted and now u can't have solace anymore,there re so many Nigerian good girls that u can find solace in and I am sure one is around u,just think.
Re: Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her??? by firstking01(m): 8:27pm On Mar 12, 2017
boomssey:
you concluded that i couldn't find a solution to your issue can you find a solution to mine if probably i tell what am looking for?
Ok, tell me whatchu looking for??
Re: Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her??? by firstking01(m): 8:28pm On Mar 12, 2017
boomssey:
e be like say Dem don show u very well.
Nahh, they ain't got what it takes.
Re: Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her??? by firstking01(m): 8:29pm On Mar 12, 2017
boomssey:
me?you were the one in search of something.
Hmmmm, sure?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I'm Losing My Girlfriend To This. (graphic Images) HELP! / This Girl Caused A Riot On Campus With Her Massive Backside / What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.