Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

EFCC Raids The Residence Of George Turnah, Goodluck Jonathan's Godson (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Raids The Residence Of George Turnah, Goodluck Jonathan's Godson (Pics) (46421 Views)

EFCC Seizes George Turnah's House At 2A9 CITEC Estate, Abuja(photos) / EFCC Seizes George Turnah's Houses And Bank Accounts / Osun Residents Storm Residence Of Isiaka Adeleke Who Died This Morning. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Raids The Residence Of George Turnah, Goodluck Jonathan's Godson (Pics) by Mouthgag: 8:06am On Mar 05, 2017
Thieves

Jonadâft

1 Like

Re: EFCC Raids The Residence Of George Turnah, Goodluck Jonathan's Godson (Pics) by gudnex22(m): 8:06am On Mar 05, 2017
Obascoetubi:
FLAT HEAD WOULD NOT LIKE THIS KIND OF NEWS

Re: EFCC Raids The Residence Of George Turnah, Goodluck Jonathan's Godson (Pics) by lifestyle1(m): 8:06am On Mar 05, 2017
Those stocking dollars should take note.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Raids The Residence Of George Turnah, Goodluck Jonathan's Godson (Pics) by soberdrunk(m): 8:06am On Mar 05, 2017
..........any moment from now.......... angry
Re: EFCC Raids The Residence Of George Turnah, Goodluck Jonathan's Godson (Pics) by LordVoldemort(m): 8:09am On Mar 05, 2017
serverconnect:
Do they have search warrant from the court? If no they are going beyond their limit.
Naija is turning to be a country of the EFCC, and DSS.

Why don't u ask them if they have a search warrant? U can also sue them if they don't have.
Re: EFCC Raids The Residence Of George Turnah, Goodluck Jonathan's Godson (Pics) by mystmoze(m): 8:10am On Mar 05, 2017
Nawao....de cabal never rest till now fa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Raids The Residence Of George Turnah, Goodluck Jonathan's Godson (Pics) by maxiuc(m): 8:10am On Mar 05, 2017
Where they issued a search warrant if not I think efcc don market be that after nothing is discovered in the house then sue the hell out of Efcc

Dry vegetable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Raids The Residence Of George Turnah, Goodluck Jonathan's Godson (Pics) by emeka2847: 8:11am On Mar 05, 2017
Biko, that's how he's been addressed from when Jonathan was ruling, and gicing them access to steal our money. That's his identity. And no one has ever denied him.

AntiWailer:
What is Godson.?

Mention the criminal raided and leave President Jonathan out of it.
Re: EFCC Raids The Residence Of George Turnah, Goodluck Jonathan's Godson (Pics) by dangotesmummy: 8:11am On Mar 05, 2017
Awon ole.always stealing. Stealing the nation blind yet you want to have a sound sleep at night. Make a wreck of the naira and make it look so useless. The blood of those who died in poverty while amassing their collective wealth shall judge you
Re: EFCC Raids The Residence Of George Turnah, Goodluck Jonathan's Godson (Pics) by normaljenny(m): 8:12am On Mar 05, 2017
ARE THEY POSTING PICTURES TO GET OUR SYMPATHY? THEY SHOULD ALL VOMIT ALL THE MONEY THEY STOLE UNDER DURING JONATHAN REIGN.

PEOPLE ALWAYS RUN TO THE INTERNET TO COMPLAIN OF MALTREATMENT LIKE WE EVEN GIVE A FORK.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Raids The Residence Of George Turnah, Goodluck Jonathan's Godson (Pics) by guychidile: 8:13am On Mar 05, 2017
ruler come ruler go,leader go leader come,and life goes on
Re: EFCC Raids The Residence Of George Turnah, Goodluck Jonathan's Godson (Pics) by iKnowevents(m): 8:15am On Mar 05, 2017
Media security force...
Political Crime Fighters...

The best event planner and manager in the East... for all your event vendors, for you to enjoy your event without an atom of stress contact us @ iknowevents@gmail.com
Re: EFCC Raids The Residence Of George Turnah, Goodluck Jonathan's Godson (Pics) by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 05, 2017
Awon ole jatijati, Asiri yi koni bo AMIN
Re: EFCC Raids The Residence Of George Turnah, Goodluck Jonathan's Godson (Pics) by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 05, 2017
Badgers14:
Waiting for EFCC to go and search Tinubu's house

Tinubu was investigated by the code of conduct bureau during gej regime, and eventually acquitted. He was also pursued by late Gani fawehimni for certificate discrepancies and found not guilty too.

Now I am not a Tinubu fan, but until efcc has evidence against him, he is innocent until proven guilty.
Re: EFCC Raids The Residence Of George Turnah, Goodluck Jonathan's Godson (Pics) by dwag: 8:21am On Mar 05, 2017
Ha! and na young guys o! Eeeeeeh
Re: EFCC Raids The Residence Of George Turnah, Goodluck Jonathan's Godson (Pics) by charlesucheh(m): 8:23am On Mar 05, 2017
Did you all see that BED? That guy is indeed dubious!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Raids The Residence Of George Turnah, Goodluck Jonathan's Godson (Pics) by dadrugz: 8:34am On Mar 05, 2017
As far I'm concern Buhari is more corrupt if u re doubting me Why re they not fighting corruption among the Apc members they re all corrupt. What re they doing with the money recovered from corruption?

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Raids The Residence Of George Turnah, Goodluck Jonathan's Godson (Pics) by ipobbigot7: 8:41am On Mar 05, 2017
They must all return our yam.
Re: EFCC Raids The Residence Of George Turnah, Goodluck Jonathan's Godson (Pics) by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:46am On Mar 05, 2017
dainformant:
Operatives of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) ransacked the residence of the founder of the Jonathan/Sambo Youth Support Movement (JYSM) also known as Jonathan Youth Vanguard, Mr. George Turnah, carting away several documents before leaving.

The country home of Turner, situated in Kolo town, Ogbia Local Government Area, Bayelsa State, a few minutes’ drive from the former President’s Otuoke abode, was raided by the officials of the anti-graft agency who were in search of incriminating evidence against the 33-year-old businessman and politician.

However, Turnah, who bagged a Member of the Order of the Niger (MON) award in 2011 during the erstwhile Jonathan administration, was said to have escaped just minutes before the security operatives arrived.

It wasn’t particularly clear for what reason the EFCC was after the man popularly known as the godson to Goodluck Jonathan but he was said to have handled several contracts for the Jonathan government and as a former Special Assistant to two former Managing Directors of the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC).

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/efcc-raids-home-of-jonathans-godson-in.html

Photo-credit; Gov Mizorich

I don't know if it is necessary to turn the home upside down and then leave it that way.....fridge letft opened ....alll just a psychological war.
Re: EFCC Raids The Residence Of George Turnah, Goodluck Jonathan's Godson (Pics) by babestella: 8:47am On Mar 05, 2017
Obascoetubi:
FLAT HEAD WOULD NOT LIKE THIS KIND OF NEWS

I see that some night flying folks in your village have used your brain to eat locust bean porridge, I doubt if you will ever recover from your state on mental degradation. You need help and deliverance from your own destruction.
Re: EFCC Raids The Residence Of George Turnah, Goodluck Jonathan's Godson (Pics) by CoolAmbience(m): 8:49am On Mar 05, 2017
TPAND:
hahhahahahahha They didn't find anything. Shameless EFCC

How did you know? That's being presumptuous. Do you know of the contents of the documents they took. The next few weeks will tell.

#WhistleBlowing
Re: EFCC Raids The Residence Of George Turnah, Goodluck Jonathan's Godson (Pics) by CoolAmbience(m): 8:53am On Mar 05, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
is Buhari still alive lipsrsealed ?
No man is God.
Was Mr. President once announced dead?
Are you still alive?
Re: EFCC Raids The Residence Of George Turnah, Goodluck Jonathan's Godson (Pics) by TPAND(f): 8:53am On Mar 05, 2017
CoolAmbience:

How did you know? That's being presumptuous. Do you know of the contents of the documents they took. The next few weeks will tell.

#WhistleBlowing

If they found something.... I trust EFCC. They won't wait to showboat as usual.
Re: EFCC Raids The Residence Of George Turnah, Goodluck Jonathan's Godson (Pics) by Abudu2000(m): 8:58am On Mar 05, 2017
Lol, Igbos may/will nit like this one kwa
Re: EFCC Raids The Residence Of George Turnah, Goodluck Jonathan's Godson (Pics) by CoolAmbience(m): 8:59am On Mar 05, 2017
Badgers14:
Waiting for EFCC to go and search Tinubu's house

What are you saying?

When the last administration took Tinubu to the CCT, what did they find? Is the EFCC not around as well?

I don't get the point you tried to make.
Re: EFCC Raids The Residence Of George Turnah, Goodluck Jonathan's Godson (Pics) by cashkid: 9:07am On Mar 05, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
check us brainbox

Why the sudden defence grin
Re: EFCC Raids The Residence Of George Turnah, Goodluck Jonathan's Godson (Pics) by cashkid: 9:08am On Mar 05, 2017
babestella:

I see that some night flying folks in your village have used your brain to eat locust bean porridge, I doubt if you will ever recover from your state on mental degradation. You need help and deliverance from your own destruction.

Is he referring to you? grin
Re: EFCC Raids The Residence Of George Turnah, Goodluck Jonathan's Godson (Pics) by kateskitty(f): 9:18am On Mar 05, 2017
Could that be Buhari certificate I see grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC Raids The Residence Of George Turnah, Goodluck Jonathan's Godson (Pics) by mykuye(m): 9:41am On Mar 05, 2017
serverconnect:
Do they have search warrant from the court? If no they are going beyond their limit.
Naija is turning to be a country of the EFCC, and DSS.
EFCC ACT doesn't require any warranty b4 action
Re: EFCC Raids The Residence Of George Turnah, Goodluck Jonathan's Godson (Pics) by AngelicBeing: 10:21am On Mar 05, 2017
[quote author=sekundosekundo post=54283095][/quote] grin tongue
Re: EFCC Raids The Residence Of George Turnah, Goodluck Jonathan's Godson (Pics) by princetom1(m): 10:27am On Mar 05, 2017
I can only see panadol extra on that table

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Things To Know About Supreme Court Judgement On Naira Swap / Fulani Cattle Breeders List Condition For Peace In Southern Kaduna / Adesina: PDP Wanted To Take  Advantage Of EndSARS To Return To Power In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.