Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

EFCC Raids The Residence Of George Turnah, Goodluck Jonathan's Godson (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Raids The Residence Of George Turnah, Goodluck Jonathan's Godson (Pics) (46427 Views)

EFCC Seizes George Turnah's House At 2A9 CITEC Estate, Abuja(photos) / EFCC Seizes George Turnah's Houses And Bank Accounts / Osun Residents Storm Residence Of Isiaka Adeleke Who Died This Morning. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Raids The Residence Of George Turnah, Goodluck Jonathan's Godson (Pics) by Alexrayz(m): 11:08am On Mar 05, 2017
baylord101:
That's searching man, not raiding

Hit like if u believe every corrupt politicians need to answer his/her name

Are u a like hunter
Re: EFCC Raids The Residence Of George Turnah, Goodluck Jonathan's Godson (Pics) by iyke2k4(m): 11:29am On Mar 05, 2017
How many people in APC have been raided by the EFCC?take your time oo.
greatgod2012:
There's nothing wrong in searching his house if he's suspected to be hiding something that do not belong to him in his house!

But the fight against corruption should not be selective!
Re: EFCC Raids The Residence Of George Turnah, Goodluck Jonathan's Godson (Pics) by Adminisher: 12:14pm On Mar 05, 2017
Keep it up EFCC
Re: EFCC Raids The Residence Of George Turnah, Goodluck Jonathan's Godson (Pics) by maclatunji: 12:38pm On Mar 05, 2017
greatgod2012:
There's nothing wrong in searching his house if he's suspected to be hiding something that do not belong to him in his house!

But the fight against corruption should not be selective!

We should come and investigate you abi? #Hehehehe
Re: EFCC Raids The Residence Of George Turnah, Goodluck Jonathan's Godson (Pics) by ebuclassic18(m): 1:24pm On Mar 05, 2017
If it was my house after scattering my rooms u make such u arrange it befor you go
Re: EFCC Raids The Residence Of George Turnah, Goodluck Jonathan's Godson (Pics) by Vokians(m): 1:29pm On Mar 05, 2017
serverconnect:
Do they have search warrant from the court? If no they are going beyond their limit.
Naija is turning to be a country of the EFCC, and DSS.
it kept me wondering also.
Re: EFCC Raids The Residence Of George Turnah, Goodluck Jonathan's Godson (Pics) by CoolAmbience(m): 3:00pm On Mar 05, 2017
TPAND:

If they found something.... I trust EFCC. They won't wait to showboat as usual.

If you say so. Let's wait and see though.

Make no mistake, they are professionals and their sources are usually impeccable.

Their success is our collective triumph.

People must be able to explain the source(s) of their wealth. Enough is enough.
Re: EFCC Raids The Residence Of George Turnah, Goodluck Jonathan's Godson (Pics) by israelmao(m): 6:08pm On Mar 05, 2017
Fight corruption but don't victimize.Maintain the balance scales of justice in this fight.An imbalance scales of justice that EFCC holds has been my grouse.
Re: EFCC Raids The Residence Of George Turnah, Goodluck Jonathan's Godson (Pics) by Bimpe29: 6:13pm On Mar 05, 2017
Let the right be done, I don't mind whose ox is gored.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Things To Know About Supreme Court Judgement On Naira Swap / Oyinbo Woman Storms Lagos To Help Sanwo-Olu Win Lagos Election / Throwback Picture Of Ojukwu As A Kid - (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.