Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,018 members, 7,859,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:37 PM

Lesbian Girls Are The Best To Hangout With - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lesbian Girls Are The Best To Hangout With (5265 Views)

I Am Scared My Girlfriend Could Be A Lesbian / 17-Year-Old Jamaican Lesbian Thanks Jesus For Life Celebrates Birthday In Bikini / Vicky Akins And Sayteh Tenneh: Lesbian Partners Are Engaged (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lesbian Girls Are The Best To Hangout With by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 05, 2017
PrickGetSize:
Amateur lesbians with a tendency to try a dick are sweet, even sweeter than regular girls. Fuçking them gives a feeling of fuçking a virgin - they're shy, tight and moderately wet.
But hardcore lesbians are nothing to write home about. They've ruined their pussies with dildos of various sizes, they're always angry and they smell like rotten fish.
Re: Lesbian Girls Are The Best To Hangout With by enuk80(m): 2:45pm On Mar 05, 2017
2dice01:
math teacher tell the whole class say i no get head...luckily i jam the nigga for shoprite yesterday ...he no get bread

eriga
Re: Lesbian Girls Are The Best To Hangout With by kazyzy(m): 3:03pm On Mar 05, 2017
A act is just wrong... Don't care if they are fun or not.. sad
Re: Lesbian Girls Are The Best To Hangout With by Sugarboyy(m): 3:14pm On Mar 05, 2017
I CONCUR lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Lesbian Girls Are The Best To Hangout With by firstking01(m): 3:25pm On Mar 05, 2017
Maxi112:
you're right bro.

they're real.

they don't mind sharing their friends with you grin
I know say na only wetin you sabi be thatgrin.
Re: Lesbian Girls Are The Best To Hangout With by 2dice01: 3:26pm On Mar 05, 2017
enuk80:

eriga
oshey you sabi somebori
Re: Lesbian Girls Are The Best To Hangout With by 2dice01: 3:27pm On Mar 05, 2017
LorDBolton:

Haha, baba me no know any other street rapper
its paper boi ..homie
Re: Lesbian Girls Are The Best To Hangout With by Babysho(m): 4:07pm On Mar 05, 2017
2dice01:
no ..last try

Seriki? Ycee?
Re: Lesbian Girls Are The Best To Hangout With by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 05, 2017
Most of them are cute and got the heart of gold
Re: Lesbian Girls Are The Best To Hangout With by 2dice01: 4:10pm On Mar 05, 2017
Babysho:

Seriki? Ycee?
lol its erigga
Re: Lesbian Girls Are The Best To Hangout With by Iykecaroll(m): 4:14pm On Mar 05, 2017
LorDBolton:

Haha, baba me no know any other street rapper

Erigga!!!
Re: Lesbian Girls Are The Best To Hangout With by TrapHedges(m): 4:29pm On Mar 05, 2017
Is chilling with some couple of lesbians now big?
Re: Lesbian Girls Are The Best To Hangout With by Shossie(f): 4:50pm On Mar 05, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:
Ok let me know if you need a lesbian Friend

I bet you will enjoy their company.

Lesbians ti take over for me.
I need a clean and beautiful one preferably she acts like a guy.
Re: Lesbian Girls Are The Best To Hangout With by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 05, 2017
Shossie:
I need a clean and beautiful one preferably she acts like a guy.

The ones I know are Lagos based
And from what you stated on your profile, you not in Lagos.
Re: Lesbian Girls Are The Best To Hangout With by Shossie(f): 6:58pm On Mar 05, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:

The ones I know are Lagos based
And from what you stated on your profile, you not in Lagos.
I am running my msc in IB, I go to Lagos once in a month
Re: Lesbian Girls Are The Best To Hangout With by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 05, 2017
Shossie:
I am running my msc in IB, I go to Lagos once in a month

Ok let me know when you're in Lagos
Re: Lesbian Girls Are The Best To Hangout With by Shossie(f): 7:46pm On Mar 05, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:

Ok let me know when you're in Lagos
I will for sure
Re: Lesbian Girls Are The Best To Hangout With by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 05, 2017
Shossie:
I will for sure
kkk
Re: Lesbian Girls Are The Best To Hangout With by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 05, 2017

Re: Lesbian Girls Are The Best To Hangout With by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 05, 2017
With lesbian girls in your clique, you got no worries.

Amazing gurls.
Re: Lesbian Girls Are The Best To Hangout With by airforce1pikin(m): 8:14pm On Mar 06, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:
Ever rolled with lesbians before?

They're fun to hang out with.
Free spirited and lively.
I had fun with 2 last night and trust me I could date the two of them if the opportunity rises.

Lesbians girls rock.
Lesbian babes are the best...They are down to earth and real...na correct thing you yarn for here boss
Re: Lesbian Girls Are The Best To Hangout With by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 06, 2017
airforce1pikin:

Lesbian babes are the best...They are down to earth and real...na correct thing you yarn for here boss
yes brov
Re: Lesbian Girls Are The Best To Hangout With by escapellee(m): 2:00pm On Jan 12, 2023
Erotica c massage for Married /Single women.

Imagine my tongue down your tongue ,moving round your labia and clit area, moving it in and out while my hands are caressing your boobs and nipples , sucking d tip of your clit so well ,Tongue f***k. The best genital massage u can ever experience . . .Home/hotel service massage. Book for yours in Lagos / Abuja. With good and descret company 09055855092

(1) (2) (Reply)

my sex adventure with clara / See How This Lady Transformed From Being Extremely Thin To Being Curvy / Festival Turns To Love Festival As Ladies Allow Men To Touch Their B00bs Openly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.