Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,911 members, 7,835,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Lesbian Girls Are The Best To Hangout With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lesbian Girls Are The Best To Hangout With (5214 Views)

I Am Scared My Girlfriend Could Be A Lesbian / 17-Year-Old Jamaican Lesbian Thanks Jesus For Life Celebrates Birthday In Bikini / Vicky Akins And Sayteh Tenneh: Lesbian Partners Are Engaged (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lesbian Girls Are The Best To Hangout With by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 05, 2017
Ever rolled with lesbians before?

They're fun to hang out with.
Free spirited and lively.
I had fun with 2 last night and trust me I could date the two of them if the opportunity rises.

Lesbians girls rock.

2 Likes

Re: Lesbian Girls Are The Best To Hangout With by RoyalBlak007: 10:30am On Mar 05, 2017
Lesbian girls rock

#alwaysReal cool
Re: Lesbian Girls Are The Best To Hangout With by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 05, 2017
Who's this fool posting rubbish video on my page
You mad?

2 Likes

Re: Lesbian Girls Are The Best To Hangout With by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 05, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
Lesbian girls rock

#alwaysReal cool

We had a blast yesterday night

They are good dancers
Re: Lesbian Girls Are The Best To Hangout With by RoyalBlak007: 10:36am On Mar 05, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:

We had a blast yesterday night

They are good dancers

♤Lots of smoke too?

♤definitely
Re: Lesbian Girls Are The Best To Hangout With by Maxi112: 10:38am On Mar 05, 2017
you're right bro.

they're real.

they don't mind sharing their friends with you grin

2 Likes

Re: Lesbian Girls Are The Best To Hangout With by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 05, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤Lots of smoke too?

♤definitely

Lol we did so many crazy things

Smoking included.

I for post picture but for security reasons I won't.
Re: Lesbian Girls Are The Best To Hangout With by Amebo123: 10:44am On Mar 05, 2017
Maxi112:
you're right bro.

they're real.

they don't mind sharing their friends with you grin

grin you right bro, there is one that supplies me with her friends thhat are heter she even watch us do the thing
Re: Lesbian Girls Are The Best To Hangout With by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 05, 2017
no pictures cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy with ur 75 followers on instagram cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lesbian Girls Are The Best To Hangout With by Nollynude: 10:47am On Mar 05, 2017
OP you are very correct, as far as you enjoy their company, their sexuality should not be a barrier.

Meanwhile tag a ManU-re fan

Re: Lesbian Girls Are The Best To Hangout With by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 05, 2017
CuteJude:
no pictures cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy with ur 75 followers on instagram cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ones in a while you go just turn up to tackle me sha

Lol

Seems It gives you joy.

2 Likes

Re: Lesbian Girls Are The Best To Hangout With by RoyalBlak007: 10:48am On Mar 05, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:

Lol we did so many crazy things

Smoking included.

I for post picture but for security reasons I won't.

♤That's the way it should be

♤"L0wk3y
Re: Lesbian Girls Are The Best To Hangout With by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 05, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:

Ones in a while you go just turn up to tackle me sha

Lol

Seems It gives you joy.
tongue u be my guy na , i suppose tackle u grin
Re: Lesbian Girls Are The Best To Hangout With by falconey(m): 10:54am On Mar 05, 2017
God bless Nigeria God bless chrisairforce1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lesbian Girls Are The Best To Hangout With by McBrooklyn(m): 10:56am On Mar 05, 2017

Re: Lesbian Girls Are The Best To Hangout With by 2dice01: 11:01am On Mar 05, 2017
math teacher tell the whole class say i no get head...luckily i jam the nigga for shoprite yesterday ...he no get bread
Re: Lesbian Girls Are The Best To Hangout With by Maxi112: 11:01am On Mar 05, 2017
Amebo123:

grin you right bro, there is one that supplies me with her friends thhat are heter she even watch us do the thing
grin cheesy she'd also give you the list of some girls indulging in such act in your hood that you'd find hard to believe grin
Re: Lesbian Girls Are The Best To Hangout With by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 05, 2017
Ok let me know if you need a lesbian Friend

I bet you will enjoy their company.

Lesbians ti take over for me.
Re: Lesbian Girls Are The Best To Hangout With by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 05, 2017
CuteJude:
tongue u be my guy na , i suppose tackle u grin

Nothing do you
.even when we disagree sometimes.
Re: Lesbian Girls Are The Best To Hangout With by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 05, 2017
jixasi what's with all these your videos littering every thread hope you are okay
Re: Lesbian Girls Are The Best To Hangout With by dacblogger: 11:17am On Mar 05, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
jixasi what's with all these your videos littering every thread hope you are okay
His head is paining him...
Re: Lesbian Girls Are The Best To Hangout With by RoyalBlak007: 11:17am On Mar 05, 2017
UniQuegrACE:

♤He's

♤promoting grin
Re: Lesbian Girls Are The Best To Hangout With by LorDBolton(m): 1:12pm On Mar 05, 2017
2dice01:
math teacher tell the whole class say i no get head...luckily i jam the nigga for shoprite yesterday ...he no get bread

Nice... vector?
Re: Lesbian Girls Are The Best To Hangout With by 2dice01: 1:19pm On Mar 05, 2017
LorDBolton:

Nice... vector?
no ..you miss am.. Clue:a street rapper
Re: Lesbian Girls Are The Best To Hangout With by LorDBolton(m): 1:24pm On Mar 05, 2017
2dice01:
no ..you miss am..
Clue:a street rapper

Reminisce? Olamide?
Re: Lesbian Girls Are The Best To Hangout With by 2dice01: 1:30pm On Mar 05, 2017
LorDBolton:

Reminisce? Olamide?
no ..last try
Re: Lesbian Girls Are The Best To Hangout With by LorDBolton(m): 1:36pm On Mar 05, 2017
2dice01:
no ..last try

Haha, baba me no know any other street rapper
Re: Lesbian Girls Are The Best To Hangout With by PrickGetSize(m): 1:55pm On Mar 05, 2017
Amateur lesbians with a tendency to try a dick are sweet, even sweeter than regular girls. Fuçking them gives a feeling of fuçking a virgin - they're shy, tight and moderately wet.
But hardcore lesbians are nothing to write home about. They've ruined their pussies with dildos of various sizes, they're always angry and they smell like rotten fish.
Re: Lesbian Girls Are The Best To Hangout With by Shossie(f): 2:23pm On Mar 05, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:
Ever rolled with lesbians before?

They're fun to hang out with.
Free spirited and lively.
I had fun with 2 last night and trust me I could date the two of them if the opportunity rises.

Lesbians girls rock.
Yeah, dope like that. I love them tongue

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Girls Are The Best To Hangout With by eezeribe(m): 2:39pm On Mar 05, 2017
Nollynude:
OP you are very correct, as far as you enjoy their company, their sexuality should not be a barrier.

Meanwhile tag a ManU-re fan

The Answer is DRAW

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am Helpless...is It A Crime To Marry From Another Tribe / Hot Photos Of Ravie Losso, The Highly Endowed Ex-girlfriend Of Drake / Pictures Of A Politician And His Mistress Naked!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.