Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Which State That Have Lagos Similarities In Nigeria? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which State That Have Lagos Similarities In Nigeria? (2508 Views)

Reno Omokri On Cattle Colonies: What Will Happen To Any State That Allows It / Kidnap Gang In Niger State That Killed Over 19 Victims After Collecting Ransom / The Handshake Between Two Lawmakers In Imo State That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which State That Have Lagos Similarities In Nigeria? by FKO81(m): 8:30pm On Mar 05, 2017
glacswhite:

Chai .....Only bridge . ..Kano comes then followed by PH
Anambra have more than 16 bridges across the state

4 Likes

Re: Which State That Have Lagos Similarities In Nigeria? by greatnation2: 8:37pm On Mar 05, 2017
Anambra state
My journey from Lagos to east approaching River Niger I saw lot of similarities with Lag the state has lot of potentials

6 Likes

Re: Which State That Have Lagos Similarities In Nigeria? by BeautifulMind2: 8:47pm On Mar 05, 2017
glacswhite:

Brother am from the east let's talk the truth Anambra can never be compared to Lagos in all areas .....U haven't even mentioned Enugu and Owerri....and wonderful PH

or Calabar n Akwa
I just gone through your profile and posts I realized you are pure Anambra hater, and mentioning River Niger bridge as only bridge in Anambra shows you know nothing about the state

4 Likes

Re: Which State That Have Lagos Similarities In Nigeria? by greatnation2: 8:54pm On Mar 05, 2017
zeribe4real:
After Lagos is Kano metropolis.
But if we are talking of state wide developments that stretches from the town to the villages.
Then it z Anambra.
Lagos~Anambra re the most industrialized state with high rate of commercial activities before Kano.
One thing with Kano is that, it's only the KANO metropolis that hv high rate of development and commercial activities unlike Lagos and Anambra.
100% correct

3 Likes

Re: Which State That Have Lagos Similarities In Nigeria? by DirewolfofStark(m): 8:58pm On Mar 05, 2017
It can only be that place of enlightenment and progress, the pride of Nigeria and Africa, with its primitive tatched roof buildings, almajiri beggars and untarred roads. I'm talking of Zamfara State.
Re: Which State That Have Lagos Similarities In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 05, 2017
For you to even compare Lagos to any other state in Nigeria is funny. I'm not from Lagos, but truth is the city was already blooming when most places in Nigeria like PH were advanced villages. You can't compare the level of economic activities in Lag to any where else in the country: seaport, Busy airport, and the heart of the commerce. Infact, Lag is still way behind realising her potentials. I have spent considerable time in lag and I don't see her as developed yet. Don't let the bridges and fly overs deceive you; they are not even enough in my opinion. The same problems that plague other states in Nigeria plague Lag, even worse.

Comparing her to any other place in Nigeria unfair; other states simply didn't have the advantage she had. And it was even a capital till 25 yrs ago.

2 Likes

Re: Which State That Have Lagos Similarities In Nigeria? by erusiafe123: 1:53am On Mar 06, 2017
Uyo
Re: Which State That Have Lagos Similarities In Nigeria? by greatnation2: 9:21am On Mar 06, 2017
Fifthcolumnist:
For you to even compare Lagos to any other state in Nigeria is funny. I'm not from Lagos, but truth is the city was already blooming when most places in Nigeria like PH were advanced villages. You can't compare the level of economic activities in Lag to any where else in the country: seaport, Busy airport, and the heart of the commerce. Infact, Lag is still way behind realising her potentials. I have spent considerable time in lag and I don't see her as developed yet. Don't let the bridges and fly overs deceive you; they are not even enough in my opinion. The same problems that plague other states in Nigeria plague Lag, even worse.

Comparing her to any other place in Nigeria unfair; other states simply didn't have the advantage she had. And it was even a capital till 25 yrs ago.
OK

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Media Hides About Ile Ife Massacre / The North Might Be Planning Something Big For Yorubas. / How To Get German Citizenship Or A Permanent Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.